PDA

View Full Version : hi doctors bound for US!

shamsher
December 17th, 2002, 07:44 PM
hi, i htink there must be quite a few jats interested in going to US and are givin their USMLE exam.i happen to have already cleard them..score94 n 93..kindly contact me anytime.i shall be glad to help.also i am planning to give my CSA exam held in philadelphia...i would request help from anyone who can....shamsher

rsdalal
December 18th, 2002, 09:21 PM
Shamsher,
I am not a doctor so can not guide you for the exam, but I am in Philadelphia. You are welcome to stay with us during your visit. Let me know in case you need any other help.
...Ranvir

Shamsher Singh Dalal (Dec 17, 2002 09:14 a.m.):
hi, i htink there must be quite a few jats interested in going to US and are givin their USMLE exam.i happen to have already cleard them..score94 n 93..kindly contact me anytime.i shall be glad to help.also i am planning to give my CSA exam held in philadelphia...i would request help from anyone who can....shamsher

sushilsehrawat
December 25th, 2002, 12:32 AM
Hi Shamsher...I have a friend who is a radiologist in Chicago. Let me know if you need any guidance from him.

regards
Sushil

shamsher
December 26th, 2002, 09:48 PM
hi sushil...the guy u know can help me!..i am doing my MD in radiology in india.i would really like to pursue this stream only if i ever happen to do residency in US.HE can help me and guide as to waht to do and how to go about things once i am applying for residency there.i shall be most thankful if u could do that...shamsher

sushilsehrawat
December 26th, 2002, 10:33 PM
Hi Shamsher....no problem. He was one of the toppers from MAMC Delhi and worked at LNJP before coming to Chicago. I will be calling him tonight and will update you accordingly.

regards
Sushil

dramalik
January 7th, 2003, 11:47 PM
I'm a doctor from AFMC, Pune but am interested in studying in the US via GRE and working in PUblic Health or Psychopharmacology. Any advise ir tips would be appreciated. Thanks.