PDA

View Full Version : New Moderator: Col Jagmohan Malik

ndahiya
December 12th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Hi everyone

Please welcome our newest moderator, Col Jagmohan Malik (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=720). He has been a very active member and should help the smooth running of the site.

Regards
Jatland mod team

sejwaldeepak
December 12th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Col Saheb,

Congrats to being New Moderator!!!

Lets work together and give our valuable efforts to make this site best for our community.

Nitin and Anu are also there for our help.

mukeshkumar007
December 12th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Congrats uncleji...

rajeshrathee
December 12th, 2005, 09:52 AM
CONGRATES TO JAGMOHAN JI & JATLAND ALSO BECAUSE THAT IS REALLY A NICE AND RIGHT DECISION

Hi everyone

Please welcome our newest moderator, Col Jagmohan Malik (http://www.jatland.com/forums/member.php?u=720). He has been a very active member and should help the smooth running of the site.

Regards
Jatland mod team

nd-chora
December 12th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Uncle Malik bahut-bahut badhai to be a JAT-SEWAK, i hope u will do something special with ur age old experience and ideas to make this JATLAND more useful and fruitful.

CONGRATES !

captmanjeet
December 12th, 2005, 10:48 AM
congrats sir!! wish u all the best.

rkumar
December 12th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Taliyon ki gadgdahat ke saath swaagat..

RK^2

sjakhars
December 12th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Congratulations Malik uncle.
Pleased to see this.

jagmohan
December 12th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Dear All,

I undertake this responsibility will all humility and secure in the knowledge that everyone here on this site is a wonderful human being. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Though I am not compter savvy and technically sound for this kind of responsibility, I shall try my best. I may or may not be in Mumbai in the near future. Should that situation arise I shall let the administartor know.

My belief is that my work is going to be rather easy and I would not be required to 'Moderate'. Why? Because I believe that each one of us is going to remain 'Moderate' and there would be no requirement of doing any 'Moderation'. To be frank, I don't like to be 'Moderated' myself, so why should some one else be.

I am sure we all are mature enough to understand the importance of polite language, respect for one another's view point (elders & youngsters), compassion for the fairer sex and the sense of responsibility while posting our views.

Thanks for the patience and keep posting.

Regards,

JS Malik

upen_singh
December 12th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Respected Jagmohan sir,
First of all accept my heartiest congratulation for the new responsibility. I agree with your view point but it is always good to have a moderator, who is experienced & resposible like you.

Best Regards,

devdahiya
December 12th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Jagmohan sir....congrats ! Thappa laag gya se.........ha...ha..ha. Good things happening to jatland. Once again my best wishes to you! Very correct decision Nitin.

hamendra
December 12th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks to Nitin Dahiya Bhai, It is the perfect decision.

Congrates Malik Tau Jee.

positivelook
December 13th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Congrats To U col. Sahab.

I wish u play ur role successfully on jatland.

Abhimanyu Phougat

poonam
December 13th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Good Luck Col. Uncle....:)

stokas
December 13th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Hi everyone

Regards
Jatland mod team

Thank you Nitin for updating us:p

Shubhkaamnaayein to Jagmohan sir!!

BTW, Sir ji, aap baaki 'moderators' ki tarah 'inactive' mat ho jana:D (like Anu, Naveen, Satyeshwar etc. Aur Nitin to bilkul bekaar hai 'posts' karne mein:D )

Apni 'posts' ke phool jaroor barsaate rehna:)

Eeb kime swaad sa aawegaa;)

vinodks
December 14th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Good job Nitin... Col Jagmohanji, good luck!!!

-vinod

sejwaldeepak
December 14th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Thank you Nitin for updating us:p

Shubhkaamnaayein to Jagmohan sir!!

BTW, Sir ji, aap baaki 'moderators' ki tarah 'inactive' mat ho jana:D (like Anu, Naveen, Satyeshwar etc. Aur Nitin to bilkul bekaar hai 'posts' karne mein:D )

Apni 'posts' ke phool jaroor barsaate rehna:)

Eeb kime swaad sa aawegaa;)

Bhai Tokas ,

Mere khyal te main bhi sun hade hi arr jahan tak main sochta hun manne to koi inactive na kawega ,, bhai koi din na chukta JATLand pe aan mein daily aaun hun bhai ,, arr morning 9 am to 5 pm to regular duty dun hun hade hi aur posts bhi regular aati hain meri ,, na te sabte bhujjh le bhai .. bhai nu to manna keh ki sare moderators inactive hain:o

Aur ab Col. Saheb bhi aa gaye hain aap sab ki shikayat door ho jayegi :)

itsnavin
December 14th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Great! Congrats to Jagmohan ji!
If at some time democracy fails at Jatland, Jagmohan ji's military is going to rule here!

scsheorayan
December 14th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Thanks Nitin,

It is a good decision, Congratulations and thanks to dear Fauji for taking on this responsiblity.

Best Wishes

praveendangi
December 14th, 2005, 07:05 PM
cong col uncle..... hope u do best and also motivate your youngers
good decision....
Best of luck

anilsangwan
December 16th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks Nitin Bhai ..

And Congrats Uncle Ji!!!!

Cheers,
Anil

eschauhan
December 16th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Hi everyone

Regards
Jatland mod team
hi poonam

U r right this is good decision, I support

lucky
December 17th, 2005, 10:57 AM
congrats uncle ji:rolleyes::cool::D

poonam
December 17th, 2005, 11:03 AM
hi poonam

U r right this is good decision, I support

Hi Ekta, How are you?:)

And thanks for your support..;)

aryapv
December 17th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Dear All,

I undertake this responsibility will all humility and secure in the knowledge that everyone here on this site is a wonderful human being. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Though I am not compter savvy and technically sound for this kind of responsibility, I shall try my best. I may or may not be in Mumbai in the near future. Should that situation arise I shall let the administartor know.

My belief is that my work is going to be rather easy and I would not be required to 'Moderate'. Why? Because I believe that each one of us is going to remain 'Moderate' and there would be no requirement of doing any 'Moderation'. To be frank, I don't like to be 'Moderated' myself, so why should some one else be.

I am sure we all are mature enough to understand the importance of polite language, respect for one another's view point (elders & youngsters), compassion for the fairer sex and the sense of responsibility while posting our views.

Thanks for the patience and keep posting.

Regards,

JS Malik

Uncle Congrats and All the best for your new assignment....

stokas
December 19th, 2005, 11:37 PM
bhai koi din na chukta JATLand pe aan mein daily aaun hun bhai ,, arr morning 9 am to 5 pm to regular duty dun hun hade hi aur posts bhi regular aati hain meri ,, na te sabte bhujjh le bhai .. bhai nu to manna keh ki sare moderators inactive hain:o

Dear Deepak,

Although I wrote everything in lighter mode, but, you seem to be serious:D

Agar serious hai to bhai bata de - kahin tera naam likhyaa hai 'inactive' mae? Agar nahin to laagya reh - that's life!!

BTW, you are a 'Mod' now and need to be on Jatland from 9 to 9 and not 9 to 5 :p

Yo kade-kade 'fursat' mae aan kaa kaam mhara hai - naa ki thara:eek:

Lastly, Ye kaam bahut jimmedaari ka hai, bade dhyaan se rehna (not kidding, ask Nitin;))

PS: Nitin bhai, poora 'busy' kar rakkha hai na Deepak ko??:)

sejwaldeepak
December 20th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Bhai Tokas,

I know very well ki aap majak kar rahe the even i was too kidding. Bhai meri aadat konya bura mannan ki, bhaai apne ghar waleyan ki bataan ka bhi koi bura manne hai ke.. agar main hade members ki bataan ka bura manta to bera na kadd ka hade te bhaaj jata,, sabne milke meri kitni khinchai kari thi yaad hai na ,, but mera to bhai ek funda hai mast raho arr sabne rehan do. jisne jis kaam mein maja aawe hai karan do .

bhai mauj lo roj lyo na miley to khoj lyo.:D