PDA

View Full Version : All Alone in Fin Domain.....I am getting bored....:(

dkumar
January 10th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Hi All,

I wish to setup a core discussion group for Finance at jatland.com in order to do some brainstorming...and also knowledge sharing for the sake of its enhancement!

We may also carve out plans to assist our non-finance brethrens for tax planning!

Hope to hear an early response from a few!

Myself is MBA (Fin) working as Sr. Financial Data Analyst for Mutual Funds/Variable Annuities /Variable Life/Variable Universal Life/ and other securities prevailing in US market!

Thanks & Regards,

P.S.: Nitin Bhai, thank you for your advice to switch post from General Talk to Careers! Hope it works and I do get a few Jat Geniuses in the field of Finance & Accounts!

ndahiya
January 11th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Dhanesh bhai

I'm looking for a job in the area... Lets see where I end up...

Waise my own area of interest would be Investment banking/project finance...

Nitin

dkumar
January 11th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Nitin Bhai,

It's really being a revelation for me to see someone among our people interested in same domain! Gr8!

Hey! I never thought of you being a finance pro as I understood from your profile as well as through few chat sessions with you that you are a Techie at heart and doing management form IIM (A).

I would surely be love to have few quick tips/ lessons from you on Project Financing/ Investment Banking as I have read it as a paper during my mgmt degree and never got a chance to apply the same! Hope to able to learn good things from you!

I wish you all the very best in your efforts to get the Job you admire!

Thanks,

tushankurs
June 1st, 2003, 02:38 AM
Hi Nitin/Dhanesh

My Self a Chartered Accountant - Let me give you the company. As I moved to Accounting Software Testing Domain I'm also looking to refresh in my core field.

God Bless

Tushankur