PDA

View Full Version : hi to all my people

artikundu
January 11th, 2003, 07:03 AM
dear jat community,
you people are doing a great job and keep it up.i have joined jatland only today and after joinning and going through your site i felt great.it gives me a feeling of proud as there are so many jats in well placed positions around the world.
keep it up and all the best wishes to all of you.
i am studying in asian institute of technology in enviornmental engineering and if anyone is interested in pursuing degree please do write to me.i feel great if i can help my community in any way.

mahlawat
January 11th, 2003, 02:30 PM
artikundu (Jan 10, 2003 08:33 p.m.):
dear jat community,
you people are doing a great job and keep it up.i have joined jatland only today and after joinning and going through your site i felt great.it gives me a feeling of proud as there are so many jats in well placed positions around the world.
keep it up and all the best wishes to all of you.
i am studying in asian institute of technology in enviornmental engineering and if anyone is interested in pursuing degree please do write to me.i feel great if i can help my community in any way.

hi ,Arti. Is there any correspondence course ?
pls. let me know.

shivender
January 11th, 2003, 10:44 PM
hi arti,
welcome to jatland.
nice to see you again. specially on jatland. I am not sure if you are younger then me or not but anyway, it's great to see you doing well after we being ditched by DCM.

I am in london for last one year working for a software company.

your message reminds me of good old college days.

keep in touch,

regards

Shivender

(hi,
i am also there inthis.aap se bhi choti .
phechana shivendra arti kundu.i am now in bangkok studying my enviro doing ms.what about u?)

shekhar_nehra
January 11th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Hi !

Welcome to Jatland!!

This is just the begining, Let me assure that you will find Jatland more intresting as the days pass.

So n-joy the site " By the Jats for the Jats "

Good Luck!

ajaynehra
January 12th, 2003, 08:31 PM
Hi Arti Ji

WELCOME TO JATLAND.....great Cyber LAND.....

AJAY NEHRA

jogi
March 5th, 2003, 08:14 PM
dear arti,
welcome to jatland....
hope u will keep in touch..
all the best
take care
jogi

ssiwach
March 5th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Welcome to the best website to share information , make friends and be friends to others.
Enjoy and have fun.
Sanjeev

artikundu
March 6th, 2003, 03:06 PM
no there is no such corresspondence course but can u little bit more specific about ur subject.maybe i can help u as people know very little about ait but is a great institute and u can get scholarship easily as i have seen so many orissa people here except jat's .so i want my people to come here and i will try my best to help them as much as i can.
arti kundu

artikundu
March 6th, 2003, 03:07 PM
thanx for ur welcome.

Shekhar Nehra (Jan 11, 2003 12:38 p.m.):
Hi !

Welcome to Jatland!!

This is just the begining, Let me assure that you will find Jatland more intresting as the days pass.

So n-joy the site " By the Jats for the Jats "

Good Luck!

artikundu
March 6th, 2003, 03:08 PM
hi1
thanx for ur welcome.
sure we will be in touch

Jogender Tushir (Mar 05, 2003 09:44 a.m.):
dear arti,
welcome to jatland....
hope u will keep in touch..
all the best
take care
jogi

lrburdak
March 6th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Hi Arti,
If you can give some details about the institute,degree courses conducted and qualifying degree requared and average annual expenditure; these can be useful for the members.
Thanks

uday
March 6th, 2003, 06:10 PM
welcome

neha_grewal
March 7th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Welcome,
you are at the right place to interact with jats. You will enjoy here.
Cheers

naveenadalal
March 7th, 2003, 11:27 PM
u r most welcome....

amanpoonia
March 26th, 2003, 12:33 PM
hi arti ..it looks good that u have interest in ur community..i read ur posting .i just wanna know from where n which asian institute u r doing ur enviromental eng.so waiting fro reply .take care
aman

artikundu
March 26th, 2003, 07:06 PM
sure sir ,

anyone willing to get any info they r most welcome.i am here to serve my community and feel proud to help my people.
with best wishes.
arti kundu

Laxman Burdak (Mar 06, 2003 06:27 a.m.):
Hi Arti,
If you can give some details about the institute,degree courses conducted and qualifying degree requared and average annual expenditure; these can be useful for the members.
Thanks

eschauhan
April 1st, 2003, 05:06 AM
Dear Kundu
I am also Kundu See --- This is my introduction.

· I am BSC, BPED, MPED, NIS, NCC "C", 27yrs (24/9/75, 8.30pm), regular job residential in a girls' university (in Mody Instt. of Education & Research Laxmangarh Distt.. Sikar Rajasthan) as a sport/physical education teacher (regular), an associate NCC officer (one star) and also an hostel warden.

· Present Salary on TGT grade of (Rs/- 5500=00)+ 3 increments of 175/- each + all allowances (DA 51%, HR 25%, Medical full, GPF 12%, Conveyance, TA, etc all ) of 5th pay commission of the central govt. + full lodging / boarding free +Warden allowance + NCC Officer's allowance as per the NCC Directorate rule.

· Experience: 5 years in job (Physical Eduction Teacher “Residential” in public schools)

· I am a Trained Shahnaz Beautician also in my hobbies. Apart from my achievements in sports, I have been the company commander/piloting in NCC for three years in my college days and recently have been company commander / + A grade in piloting in my NCC Officer’s training in 2002

· I am from Palwal Faridabad.. (Haryana) from a Jat family. Avoid gotra.. Kundu, tanwar, badgujar, deshwal.

· Father is in govt job class 1 (Dy. General Manager). M.P.Tourism Bhopal, mom housewife, elder sister married.. Teacher, younger brother doing MCA.

· Well, something about me. I am a sport person, a self made girl, starting with the ground at 5.30am, busy whole day with sport/NCC activities, often go outings on tours with the leadership of the girls students all over India. I have covered all India tour three times & all adventures of NCC.

· I like fairness, openness, honesty, straight forwardness, optimism, social values, at first sight.. dislike artificiality, egoism, arrogance, tight conservations, hypocrites and diplomatic people...

·

Yours

Ekta Singh Chauhan

phone - 0755/2779144 (Res.)

artikundu
April 1st, 2003, 06:03 AM
halo,
nice to meet u.
u r just like me i guess so we can be good friends i think.keep in touch and if u feel like coming to thailand plz gimme a visit i will be very happy to meet u.
arti kundu

Ekta Singh Chauhan (Mar 31, 2003 06:36 p.m.):
Dear Kundu
I am also Kundu See --- This is my introduction.

· I am BSC, BPED, MPED, NIS, NCC "C", 27yrs (24/9/75, 8.30pm), regular job residential in a girls' university (in Mody Instt. of Education & Research Laxmangarh Distt.. Sikar Rajasthan) as a sport/physical education teacher (regular), an associate NCC officer (one star) and also an hostel warden.

· Present Salary on TGT grade of (Rs/- 5500=00)+ 3 increments of 175/- each + all allowances (DA 51%, HR 25%, Medical full, GPF 12%, Conveyance, TA, etc all ) of 5th pay commission of the central govt. + full lodging / boarding free +Warden allowance + NCC Officer's allowance as per the NCC Directorate rule.

· Experience: 5 years in job (Physical Eduction Teacher “Residential” in public schools)

· I am a Trained Shahnaz Beautician also in my hobbies. Apart from my achievements in sports, I have been the company commander/piloting in NCC for three years in my college days and recently have been company commander / + A grade in piloting in my NCC Officer’s training in 2002

· I am from Palwal Faridabad.. (Haryana) from a Jat family. Avoid gotra.. Kundu, tanwar, badgujar, deshwal.

· Father is in govt job class 1 (Dy. General Manager). M.P.Tourism Bhopal, mom housewife, elder sister married.. Teacher, younger brother doing MCA.

· Well, something about me. I am a sport person, a self made girl, starting with the ground at 5.30am, busy whole day with sport/NCC activities, often go outings on tours with the leadership of the girls students all over India. I have covered all India tour three times & all adventures of NCC.

· I like fairness, openness, honesty, straight forwardness, optimism, social values, at first sight.. dislike artificiality, egoism, arrogance, tight conservations, hypocrites and diplomatic people...

·

Yours

Ekta Singh Chauhan

phone - 0755/2779144 (Res.)

eschauhan
April 4th, 2003, 02:37 AM
My Dear
Thank you very much for reply. Sure, I will see you if I get a chance to come to your place.
How is your place, here in Rajathan it is very hot.
yours
Ekta