PDA

View Full Version : To start a programme for job seekers

rajbirsingh
January 12th, 2003, 05:16 PM
Hello,
I would like to suggest that we should start a programme wherein the unemployed Jat youths can submit their biodata and thus can be picked from here by the willing Jat employers or may suggest them the vaccancies available

urmiladuhan
January 13th, 2003, 01:32 AM
This is a very good idea and will be a good community service.

rsdalal
January 13th, 2003, 06:31 AM
Good way to go...

akdalal
January 13th, 2003, 11:05 AM
I simply agree with Rajbir.

Cheers!

akdabas
January 14th, 2003, 07:34 AM
Rajbir Bhai, This is a great idea and would be a great community service too.

amar0974
January 14th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Ranbir Ji Maney to aapna Bio-Data tayaar Kar ka Dhar Rakha hai, hukum hote a post kar doonga.

singh_ranvir
January 14th, 2003, 01:26 PM
really a good idea and service to help the youngesters , i would like to request site adminstrator to start a new forum for this , if possible. At this forum we can put the information about the vacancies around us, so that every interested can go through these and apply accordingly.

really a good service rajbir ji

sandeepbalyan
January 16th, 2003, 09:38 AM
This is a gr8 .. step

sktomer777
January 18th, 2003, 05:25 PM
It will be of great help indeed.Taking into cosideration the popular demand, jatland administration must give it a thought.We r always there to help.It will definetely help lot of youths and will give them a plateform.

anilsangwan
January 18th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Dear All,
I agree with you.I would like to add one point.
In personal profile if each one of us gives the details of job and post, the younger jats can take advantage of it and can contact us directly depending on the area in which we are.
further the need is to create a totally separate area on site for this type of posts made by members. I would like to appreciate the efforts made my the site admin to Improve and help all JATS thru this wonderful tool.
I am always ready to help all younger jats in buliding their Career!
All the best for all of us!