PDA

View Full Version : request to guest members

anildabas1701
December 22nd, 2005, 03:30 PM
we all member from jatland request you to be a member of jatland and give your valuable thoughts in discussions

vinodks
December 22nd, 2005, 09:21 PM
Anil, teri fotu to bahut mast hai yaar.... lagta hai pahle kahin dekha hai tumhe...

-Vinod

we all member from jatland request you to be a member of jatland and give your valuable thoughts in discussions

captmanjeet
December 23rd, 2005, 01:16 PM
Hi vinod
even i thought so where have i seen him?????????????????????

singh1981
December 23rd, 2005, 02:14 PM
sahi kahe rahe ho boss.....
ohoo yaad aaya...ye to apne sundu ki photo hai......:D

the famous sundu on jatland.....

anildabas1701
December 23rd, 2005, 04:05 PM
sahrawat sahab, dhanda sahab and sangwan ji yyar tam to meri photu ke pichhe hi padge??????????????
na pasan aayi to change kar doonke?

downtoearth
December 23rd, 2005, 04:54 PM
bhai merey yaad aagi anil bhai top gun aala andi chorra hai

anildabas1701
December 23rd, 2005, 05:35 PM
bhai meri galti hogi maaf kar do yaar par bhai photo change nahi ho pa rahi kya karun?
i think so there is technical fault

anildabas1701
December 23rd, 2005, 05:46 PM
need help bhai logoon and administrator,
sir i am not able to change my profile picture, what may be the problem and what are possible ways to change it

dahiyarules
December 23rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Bhaiyyon mere yaad aa gayi. I saw him in some Ram Gopal Varma gangster movie. Ke naam thaa yaar. Haan: "D."

mukeshkumar007
December 23rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
sir i am not able to change my profile picture, what may be the problem and what are possible ways to change it

Anil go to the edit profile section through quick link option.. where you will fin a "link" "edit profile picture" using that link you can change your Pic...

After that I think you need to delete your temporary file of Web browser..(IE)... go to the internet option through tool menue and delete your temporary files (if you are using IE)... after that you would be able to see your new pic...

mukeshkumar007
December 23rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
Bhaiyyon mere yaad aa gayi. I saw him in some Ram Gopal Varma gangster movie. Ke naam thaa yaar. Haan: "D."

Are sumit kya ho gaya tumko.... lagta hai pagal ho gaya hai...

keshavdahiya
December 23rd, 2005, 06:17 PM

First of all I wud like to add To the subject of this thread, and wud say that its really a grt idea
and wud propose that it shud be continued alwayz due to any REASON as when ever any guests comes here he/she shud first read this thread and join the forum.:D
and this shud be done in a positive way with out raising any issues.........
mera matlab se ladh ni bajna chaiye
Then cuming to the PHOTU issue.....
Bhai ya photu na badliye
Ya jo la rakhi se ND lagge se
ke bera tanne koi apni film mein lele......here i m talkin international;)
Je dusri lawega to Karan Johar barge ke palla padega,
Ib tu dekh le tere ke ji mein se
Hum to tera bhala chawan sa.

Cheers;)

anildabas1701
December 23rd, 2005, 07:17 PM
Anil go to the edit profile section through quick link option.. where you will fin a "link" "edit profile picture" using that link you can change your Pic...

After that I think you need to delete your temporary file of Web browser..(IE)... go to the internet option through tool menue and delete your temporary files (if you are using IE)... after that you would be able to see your new pic...

mukesh bhai i have deleted that picture even from my system...................
and this is not only the strange thing that is happeing to me but if you will see my public profile than there you will see my original photo, so wats is the problem and what should i do to solve this????

pnauhwar21
December 23rd, 2005, 08:45 PM
mukesh bhai i have deleted that picture even from my system...................
and this is not only the strange thing that is happeing to me but if you will see my public profile than there you will see my original photo, so wats is the problem and what should i do to solve this????

Press ctrl+F5 and then you will see ur latest pic.

anildabas1701
December 24th, 2005, 11:38 AM
thanks to all yaar dost and special thanks to mukesh bhai for telling the procedure

mukeshkumar007
December 24th, 2005, 12:00 PM
thanks to all yaar dost and special thanks to mukesh bhai for telling the procedure
you are welcome bhai..