PDA

View Full Version : Haryana Highcourt! Suitable place.

positivelook
December 24th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Dear members

Here is a news these days that Haryana Assembly has passed a resolution for the seperate High court for Haryana, which i think is a good sign. NOw the next thing comes to mind is that Hooda jee has already announced tht it will not be in Chandigarh, so the question here is that what will be the suitable place for High court. This question is really in my mind from many days that lets ask jatland members abt this. So can members suggest any place according to the place infrastructure, easily accessible to all over haryana people and have a well known name.
SO lets do some brainstorming on this.

Abhimanyu Phougat

ajaysinghbamel
December 24th, 2005, 02:43 PM
I think Meham is the ideal place for High court. as it is stratigically connected to rohtak,bhiwani,hissar,jind,and all these locations are very well connected to all parts of Haryana and this could also mean development of this area which will lead to further development of Haryana away from influence of Delhi or Cdg.

downtoearth
December 24th, 2005, 04:48 PM
i think pipli{ kurukshetra}

sukhda
December 24th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah.....kurukshetra is an ideal place for the high court.......as it is situated in the centre and wud be easily accesible from anywhere in haryana.

i think pipli{ kurukshetra}

devdahiya
December 24th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Rohtak too can be a good location .

slayer
December 24th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I don't think Haryana should even consider setting up its high court outside Chandigarh. Having our own HC is fine but moving out of Chandigarh would indicate, in some ways, that we are willing to loosen our grip on the city and are even endorsing the claims made by Punjab every now and then. If the choice is between having a separate HC or staying put in Chandigarh the way we are, I think we should settle for the latter.

Tomorrow we might talk about relocating our secretariat to Rohtak or some other place guided by votebank politics. This is not a positive trend in my view, unless we are willing to make the blunder of letting Chandigarh go.

devdahiya
December 24th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Rahul bhai just curious....How much Chandigarh is with Haryana anyway[identification]? Any inputs dear.

sukhda
December 24th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Well dev uncle, this is in response to ur query........everything has been divided in the ratio of 60:40.........punjab shares 60% of the existing high court.....as far as secretariat is concerned its at the common place with a common gate but different bulidings......same goes for other offices such as red cross etc.
This might give u a general idea bout the existing state of affairs.

Rahul bhai just curious....How much Chandigarh is with Haryana anyway[identification]? Any inputs dear.

devdahiya
December 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks Sukhda bebe. Infact i wanted to know as to how much of Chandigarh is in the sentiments of Haryanavi public. I had stayed in Chandigarh for few years and am aware of the layout and gentry. Anyways Your prompt reply is still worth of respect. Thank you so much. God bless.

positivelook
December 25th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Dear members

I think the idea of having High court around Rohtak District is not bad. Rohtak is accessible to all districts and it is situated with in the radious of 100 km from many districts like Jhajjar, Rewari, Mehandergarh, Gurgaon, Mewat, Sonipat, Panipat, Jind, Hisar, Bhiwani, Rohtak itself so it means 11 districts and its near delhi also, so 11 districts means majority of districts which not any other districts fulfills. One more thing is that Rohtak had not get anything in last 25 yrs so its better choice. But lets see whts in the mind of Haryana govt. abt this and wht decision they make.

Abhimanyu Phougat

slayer
December 28th, 2005, 05:40 PM

Hi Dahiya saheb

I guess when you asked how much of Chd is with Hry what you really meant was if jats/Haryanvis have a formidable presence here. In terms of numbers, we may not match up with the Punjabis or the Himachalis but still there are a fair number of jats settled here who have established themselves in different fields. Sorry I wasn't prompt in replying as I couldn't find time to visit the site in the recent past.