PDA

View Full Version : need guidance for CDS SSB

rakeshduhan
December 27th, 2005, 09:36 PM
hi, first of all RAM-2 to all jats

i've cleared my CDSE11 2005 test.Now i need guidance for SSB interview. plz any of u help me.

dahiyarules
December 27th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Hey Rakesh!

I havent been to the SSB. But I will recommend you that you must be very honest, once you are there. Both times, when you are being interviewd or you arebeing observed, be honest with your words and actions. Dont forget that it helps you too. Dont fool into making yourself seem like that you are the man for the job. You can determine if the job is fit for you by letting them analyze the real you.

Besides, be mentally strong. They are looking for those who retain their composure under stress situations.

You know yaar. I am proud of you. I realized only after leaving India that how well I would ahve fit in the "fauj." Be confident and do well. You have a good life ahead of you.

spdeshwal
December 28th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Congratulations Rajesh!

i am sure you will be through SSB too. Becaue to me you are a person with open mind seeking suggestions. That could make you a great Team player.

Sumit has made some very valid suggestins. Be patient and waite for our Colonels who should be coming with some real and fruitful guidance.

With best wishes

Sateypal

jagmohan
December 28th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Dear Rakesh,

Check your mail. A word Docu has been sent in this regard.

Best of Luck.

JS Malik

rakeshduhan
December 28th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Thanks To You All Dahiya Saab, Deshwaal Saab & Specially To Mr. Js Malik Saab For Good Suggestions. Thank You To U All Again.
Rakesh Duhan

deepakdahiya
December 28th, 2005, 07:23 PM
jai mata di,

RAKESH bhai...

first of all congrats for clearing CDSE11 exam and be concentrate on the final round..........

i suggest you to go for private coaching..........

i am putting at janakpuri, delhi and here Maj. Kalsi (EX GTO) is running Baalnoi Academy.........his coaching is very famous in delhi

.....fresh batch starts on 1st and 16th of every month
.....Duration - one month
.....time 0900 - 1400 Hrs Daily (N Holiday)
.....Fees around Rs 7000/- Discount for Service personal and Sainik school student

if you have any doubt you can contact me at # 9811351490

Deepak Dahiya
*****Jai Mata Di*****

jassyjat
December 28th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Dear Rakesh

wel i agree with Dahiya ji advice of joing the coaching academy in janakpuri. I have inputs that it is one of the good coaching place for SSB.

This kind of formal coaching will atleast prepare you for what is generally asked in SSB and wht u can expect so atleast that surprise effort is reduced and wil will find yourself better equiped.

U need to put in efforts and prepare well becoz the competion is high these days so dont leave any rose loose

wish you all the very best ....& feel free to ask any other query

tejvir
January 25th, 2006, 02:06 PM
respected sir
my elder brother is also serving in indian navy as a j.c.o in mmbai ,this month only he has cleared his c.w(commision worthy) exam n his ssb is scheduled to be last week of march ,siri will be highly obliged to u i u can give some guidance regarding dat also ,plzzz help sir dis is his last chance for cw

sunillathwal
January 25th, 2006, 07:32 PM
hello, rakesh:
congrates on clearing cds written exam. i have given ssb a few times so i want to give u some suggestion: as u must know that initial phase which is the screening phase is PPDT i.e, picture preception and discuusion test ,i think this is most crucial as few of ur batch will be screened in. so after writing ur story (probably u won't be able to complete in stipulated time butr never mind it , nobody does...). then in discussion, it vary from board to board but most likely they will ask u to just start without serial nos. ,so at this point, as (i think) u r fresher so u will be in a fresher group,so try to take initative, speak loudly enough ,listen others stories carefully and be frank to tell if u like others idea..., well apart from this do usual things: be confident, speak clearly and loudly,be a good liostener,be honest,donot be rude to other's ideas, and wear a smile... after this a lot of discussion,confrence,interview,wat(word association test),obstacle and.....
and i also think it will be better if u join balnoi acadmey, there u will know all the real situtation of ssb...

and i think (may be i am wrong but..) u always need a slice of luck..
so best of luck..

samarjeetsingh
January 25th, 2006, 09:01 PM
hello to every one
i am samajeet sangwan orginally frm rohtak but nw studying in goa.
i hv also cleared cds ii and going for ssb.
there is no institute in goa for training of ssb.
i m refering some books. is it necessary to take training........!!!!!!??????????

rakeshduhan
February 9th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Thanks Sunil Sir for ur nice suggestions these will be really helping. thanks again.