PDA

View Full Version : computer for a recording studio

sandylawyer
February 11th, 2003, 01:09 PM
hi ,
I'm a delhi based musician planning to open a recording studio. I'm looking for a person
who is into computer hardware and can assemble a computer for me ... the configuration and specifications for which are slightly different from the regular home PCs.
If anyone out there is interested please mail me at sandy_lawyer@vsnl.net or call me at
011 25442036,9810260890

sandeep dahiya

February 13th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Hey man, Id help you if I could but Im on the other side of the globe. It really isn't too tough to put together a PC for yourself though. The best way to do it is buy all the hardware yourself, and then open up your oder PC and see how it is hooked up and try do it on your own. Considering its your first time though, Id suggest you get someone knowledgeable on the subject to overlook your project since u don't wanna fry your equipment even before u get a chance to use it (Iv done that several times...trust me..its a pain). But the good thing is that once u know how to install one, you can go around installing it for otherz while earning a little money on the side.

ndahiya
February 13th, 2003, 08:02 AM
gagan might be able to help.

http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Profile&UID=gagansinghrana

nitin

pankajrajain
February 15th, 2003, 11:29 AM
hi,
sandeep, this is pankaj rajain, i have been in assembling pc for the last two years. i may be helpful to you in assembling your pc since i am presently at gurgaon you can contact me on mobile phone number 09811238432.

pankaj rajain