PDA

View Full Version : Help Required

a.rana
December 30th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Hi To All Jat Members,

I M Doing My B.tech-ce,presently I M In Final Year,and To Complete My Final Year I Need To Undergo A 5 Months Training In Software Industry-as Part Of My Last Sem.i Am Not Having Any Links In Software Industry.so If Anyone Can Help Me Out For My Training.
I Am Enclosing My Resume.
I Shall Be Greatful To You If You Help Me.
Thanks For Taking Time
-anupam Rana

arunshamli
December 30th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Dear Anupam, If you have to do your project in a software company, and as you said you do not have any contacts, why not ask your teachers or dean of your department. I hope they can help you to find a place where you can do the required training.

I have seen your biodata and it looks very impressive to me. However, you can delete the personal information section, it is not recommended to write parents name and date of birth in resume now a days. Biodata bada hona jaroori nahi hota hai...I have 9 years exp in computers and I still try to keep my biodata in 2 pages only.

a.rana
January 1st, 2006, 08:43 PM
thanks for ur suggestion....
but i did asked from my HOD abt it
situation is that we are 99 students passing out from the college (66in ce&33 in it) so it is not possible for the college to arrange such a training.
secondly most of the teachers are fresh b.tech so as such they also dont have contacts.
so now tell me what to do

arjunsmalik
January 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
Dear Anupam,

I am HR Head with a company that has a software division. Please contact me at the following numbers I might be able to help you.

Alchemist Ltd
0172-5004700

Regards,

Arjun Malik

Hi To All Jat Members,

I M Doing My B.tech-ce,presently I M In Final Year,and To Complete My Final Year I Need To Undergo A 5 Months Training In Software Industry-as Part Of My Last Sem.i Am Not Having Any Links In Software Industry.so If Anyone Can Help Me Out For My Training.
I Am Enclosing My Resume.
I Shall Be Greatful To You If You Help Me.
Thanks For Taking Time
-anupam Rana

ajay_ajat
January 3rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
HI Arjun

One of my relative is also lookigfor job in Software He is 2005 MCA Fresher. Shall i ask him to contact you or else if you could provide your mail id so that profile can be sent to you for your ready refrence.

Rgds//Ajay