PDA

View Full Version : Jatland member of the year (lets vote)

mukeshkumar007
December 31st, 2005, 09:56 AM
Dear all,

As 2005 is about to khallas and we are preparing to wlecome 2006 with new plans and new thoughts..
Last night I tried to choose the "Member of the Year" but was not able to select, kyoki sabhi ke sabhi member of the year lage phir bi lets voting who is the member of the year

Among senior members options may be :-
1. Col Virendra 2. Rajendra Khalkhende 3. Dev Dahiya 4. R.K. Sherawat.. 5. Col Jagmohan Malik...

Among middle members options may be :-
1. Navin Gulia 2. Shilendra Tokas 3. Raj Rathee.. 4. Capt. Manjeet

Among Youth.. members options may be :-
1. Gagan Dhillon 2. Jitendra(cooljat) 3. Sumit Dahiy 4. Vinod Sangwan 5. Hamendra

Among Lady members options may be:-
1.Dr. Poonam 2. Praveen Dangi 3. Mansi.. 4. Suvigya and Shagun 5. Priti

Forgive me if I have forgotten to mention any important name above. Keep editing above list and vote who is the member of the year in above categories.

mukeshkumar007
December 31st, 2005, 01:00 PM
kya baat hai bhai..:confused:

rajeshrathee
December 31st, 2005, 01:21 PM
Dear Mukesh

I wish to suggest some ammendments:-

In youth members one nomination should be of urself.

Secondly i think that name of Navin Gulia should not be there in senior members, he is already MUCH ABOVE, its like mentioning his namw with that of Ranji playing players. Malik Sir is already a respected Moderator?

devdahiya
December 31st, 2005, 01:47 PM
My dear Mukesh,

I know that you started this thread innocently and with lots of regards for all the members you mentioned out here.Thanx for that but i feel very uncomfertable in such circumstances. Infact every member or a human being is so special and different/unique in his/her own way that such kind of voting really defeats that sacredness. You are a wonderful young man and your intentions are always wonderful but with complete humility at my disposal, i wish not to be counted in for such a vote as i don't find myself a better person/member than any other member/person. So i humbly request you to grant me passivity. Thanks.

captmanjeet
December 31st, 2005, 02:08 PM
My dear Mukesh,

I know that you started this thread innocently and with lots of regards for all the members you mentioned out here.Thanx for that but i feel very uncomfertable in such circumstances. Infact every member or a human being is so special and different/unique in his/her own way that such kind of voting really defeats that sacredness. You are a wonderful young man and your intentions are always wonderful but with complete humility at my disposal, i wish not to be counted in for such a vote as i don't find myself a better person/member than any other member/person. So i humbly request you to grant me passivity. Thanks.

Thanks dahiya sir,
I think i could not have agreed more then your above quoted humble request.I certainly second your view point and respect the intentions of Mukesh.But in my personnel view we all are here for social interaction and not for finding best out of the best.we all have certain gr8 qualities and few weekness and we all respect eachother with those shortcomings and plus points so lets not have this voting culture to come in picture.
So lets forget this and say good bye to year 2005 and welcome 2006.
Capt manjeet

lucky
December 31st, 2005, 04:01 PM
THANKS FOR PUTTING MY NAME:D
but every one is best tell they donot make me bad and i have to leave site for few months
no kidding

Among Lady members options may be:-
1.Dr. Poonam 2. Praveen Dangi 3. Mansi.. 4. Suvigya and Shagun 5. Priti

Forgive me if I have forgotten to mention any important name above. Keep editing above list and vote who is the member of the year in above categories.[/quote]

mansi1218
January 1st, 2006, 11:48 AM
manne ade chod ke kitt jaa gii chhori
i'll again drag u back here
by d way thanks 4 puttin my name also in d nominations:D

navingulia
January 1st, 2006, 12:56 PM
hmmm, I think in a lighter, healthier and non-competitive spirit we can take it on.
I feel a person for 'Jatlander of the year' should have made maximum contribution to Jatland.com in the form of thought provoking posts and/or humor. And i think one person who has contributed the maximum is Dev Dahiya Sir.
Among the ladies, i have noted that Poonam has come up with a number of thought provoking posts.
Instead of voting, I think the award should go to the person who has put maximum number of posts.

jagmohan
January 2nd, 2006, 09:16 AM
Dear All,

I agree with Dev. Everyone is equal here and there are more important issues to be addressed than deciding 'Who is What'.

But I would suggest few names that would find acceptance till eternity.

No 1 will ALWAYS BE: TAU & TAI

No 2 will ALWAYS BE: SUNDU

No 3 will ALWAYS BE: HARYANA ROADWAYS BUS CONDUCTOR

Ab is ke baad laga lyo bhai apne apne number.

Happy New Year.

JS Malik

cooljat
January 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM
are are jatlanders yeh mansi to bahu kuch priety zinta jaisi preety lagti hai :p
hahahha:D

rock on
Jit

manne ade chod ke kitt jaa gii chhori
i'll again drag u back here
by d way thanks 4 puttin my name also in d nominations:D

sheelchaudhary
January 2nd, 2006, 05:13 PM
ram ram all ,i m new here but i reallly appreciate da way capt. malik writes --awsome ---bhai maje aa ge --ramram--------------------------------------if one doesn't know which port one is sailin' ,no wind is favourable--sheel chaudhary

raj2rif
January 2nd, 2006, 06:50 PM
hmmm, I think in a lighter, healthier and non-competitive spirit we can take it on.
I feel a person for 'Jatlander of the year' should have made maximum contribution to Jatland.com in the form of thought provoking posts and/or humor. And i think one person who has contributed the maximum is Dev Dahiya Sir.
Among the ladies, i have noted that Poonam has come up with a number of thought provoking posts.
Instead of voting, I think the award should go to the person who has put maximum number of posts.

Dear Mr. Naveen Gulia,

I think that is a good way of finding out. Actually, it could be worked out on an average which could be calculated by number of posts/the time spent as a member. Some thing like you calculate the Cricket players average.

But all these players will come only after Tau and Tai, Sundu and our next door neighbor our dear "Bus Conductor" as Col Malik has said.

With you all a very happy new year.

sampuran
January 2nd, 2006, 07:08 PM
Mukesh bhai,
Ram Ram. Kudos for initiating this interesting discussion.

Naming the outstanding individual serves two purposes. One is recognition of their efforts and sincerity towards the aim of the website. Second is the motivation for others to do something similar and improve upon the acts of the trailblazers.

We can understand the humility of the members you and others have nominated. Indeed, cause is above individuals.

Let the administrators decide on the detailed criteria and categories in which this exercise can be carried out. Then members can cast their confidential votes, as naming somebody openly however ego-boosting, tends to be embarrassing.

Lastly my personal opinion is that there need not be a separate category for our sisters. They are equal in all respects. This one should not be an exception.

hamendra
January 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
Ram Ram Sabhee Bhaiyan ne,
Good point,
All respective members have to do this job, please select the jatland of the year.

satyeshwar
January 4th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Bhaiyon, sab log ek doosre ka naam le rahe hain and being genuinely nice. Ab kisi na kisi ko to ye upaadhiyaan leni hi hain. Chalo koi baat nahi, main ban jaata hoon Jatland member of the year!! :D :D I don't care if I wasn't even nominated... :p :p

devdahiya
January 4th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Bhaiyon, sab log ek doosre ka naam le rahe hain and being genuinely nice. Ab kisi na kisi ko to ye upaadhiyaan leni hi hain. Chalo koi baat nahi, main ban jaata hoon Jatland member of the year!! :D :D I don't care if I wasn't even nominated... :p :p

Ha...ha...ha. LOLZ....ya bhi khoob rahi.

sheelchaudhary
January 6th, 2006, 04:18 AM
:D
Bhaiyon, sab log ek doosre ka naam le rahe hain and being genuinely nice. Ab kisi na kisi ko to ye upaadhiyaan leni hi hain. Chalo koi baat nahi, main ban jaata hoon Jatland member of the year!! :D :D I don't care if I wasn't even nominated... :p :p -------------------ram ram all --ha ha ha bhai satyeshwar u r really a funny guy ha ha ha ha really i m in tears--ha ha ha ram ram-------------------------------- rok kar mera janaja kahne lage woh ,humne to gali kahi thi ,tum to duniya hi chhode jate ho

stokas
January 6th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Chalo koi baat nahi, main ban jaata hoon Jatland member of the year!!:D :D I don't care if I wasn't even nominated... :p :p

And that too without posting much on this forum:D :D :D

Chalo koi baat nahin, I nominate you for the post:p :p :p

mukeshkumar007
January 6th, 2006, 03:02 PM
rok kar mera janaja kahne lage woh ,humne to gali kahi thi ,tum to duniya hi chhode jate ho[/SIZE]
bhai itna dardnak signature kyo.:confused: ....kher lagta hai baad maie unki baat manke aap gali chodkar china chale gaye...:p

ramksehrawat
January 8th, 2006, 12:13 PM
O God, what is this going on here ?

I opt out from this. Anyway, thanks Mukesh I was in your thoughts.

sheelchaudhary
January 8th, 2006, 10:25 PM
ram ram mukesh --dat wasn't DARDNAAK cuz canceled do die n found another galis n then my parents didn't want me to go to galis so they sent me here---ram ram

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Bhai Mukesh Tera Member of the Year Kade Gaya??????

Bhai kuch party sharty ka bandobast karwa yar jaldi si dhundh member of the year , hum bhi party lewein uste.:cool:

mukeshkumar007
January 17th, 2006, 02:22 PM
kuch party sharty ka bandobast karwa yar jaldi si dhundh member of the year , hum bhi party lewein uste.:cool:

to bhai deepak jana tayar hojya party dene ko....
......agar party de rehe ho to meri nazar maie " Jatland Member of the Year". aap hi hai...... to bhai party kab de rehe hoo phir.......

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Congratulations Deepak. Kadhai chadhhwa le.......Bina Nimantaran ke Delhi pohnche wale saan. Congratulations dear. You deserve it all the way. Good selection Mukesh.

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Mera Jutta Mera hi Sir,,,

Bhai main to yaad duwaun tha ki kafi sari cheezein pending padi hain hade JATLand pe.

Sare members ghane busy ho re laggein sein , makka inka dhyan thoda pending work ki aur akarshit kara dun.

Per bhai tanne to main hi lapet diya , bhai ya to rolli hai tanne mera naam bhi likhya tha kitte bhi kisi bhi post mein , ibbe to sabne boycott karke mere sir mein lath mare hai.:D

Nu na chale bhai KAKA JI dekh lyo chore ne rolli khaan lagya yo to.:eek:

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Tere khajj ho rhi thi.........datyaa nahin gaya. ha .ha.ha.ha. Jhotta kadde -2 fansse....jisse boweiga usse-e kattegga khagadd...[all in lighter vein] . It is a perfact judgement...you are a wonderful and spirited jat. I second your selection. God bless !

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Thik Se KAKA JI KOI Baat Na ,, Apki bhi sodd na Bharwai KAKI Te Tei Keh Dena ,,

Lapet lyo sidhe manas ne ,, ek to pending cheez yaad karwaun upar te manne hi bali ka bakra banao ho.

Thik se ibb ke dekho main na yaad duwaun kesse te kuch bhi,, Chulhe mein jawein sare kaam.

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 02:52 PM

Lapet lyo sidhe manas ne ,, ek to pending cheez yaad karwaun upar te manne hi bali ka bakra banao ho.

Thik se ibb ke dekho main na yaad duwaun kesse te kuch bhi,, Chulhe mein jawein sare kaam.

Ha...ha...ha...ha. Nambardari........ha...ha...ha. Bhadd mei jao....................ha...ha..ha. LOL

mukeshkumar007
January 17th, 2006, 02:57 PM

ib jyada bholo mat na bhan...party na deni hai to na de...maie koi jabardasti thodi na kara ha...

there are several reasons behind ur selection :
1. you replied almost thread in every section
2. Nitin is also impressed with ur work ..
3. and we are also impressed with ur performance...

so don't

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Bhai mukesh ,

Baat party ki konya jib tera dil kare aa jaeiye delhi... Per mein to kayade ki baat karun hun bhai mera to kahin bhi naam na tha thari list mein. to ye to sarasar baki members ke sath cheating hui na.

bhai main iss terah kisi aur ka haqk nahi le sakta . sab members jisko chunege wo hi banega member the year.

Am i wrong KAKA JI????

keshavdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Bhai deepak HAQ ke maar goli nyu baata party kaad ki se.
YEH saare to nyu hi swaad len laag reh sain ;)
Your efforts are really appreciating.
All the best
Tawala sa party ki date decide kar aare ghanne binna nyote ke bhi tyaari pakad rahe sein:D:D:D:D(MUKESH u will be definitly invited after all all its your effort as well;))

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Arre Bhai Balak ki jaan loge ke....

Bhai ismein katti bhi shakk koni ki manne fatte mein tang de di hai... arr okhli mein muh de diya hai.. bhai tham sabne notice karya hoga ki manne ibb taiin koi post na di thi is thread mein... manne bera tha jib bhi koi pange wali thread shuru howe hai arr main post karun hun sabka lath meri tant per hi padde hai.. koi naii baat konya ya.

Kare mera beta koi bhi pitunga main hi,, yo hi kahani ho ri hai meri gahlya . Bha thik hai dekhi jagi ,, le liyo party bhai. thoda time de diyo bhai kuch kharche pani ka jugaad kar lunga ke bera kitne lapetenge .

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Arre Bhai Balak ki jaan loge ke....

Bhai ismein katti bhi shakk koni ki manne fatte mein tang de di hai... arr okhli mein muh de diya hai.. bhai tham sabne notice karya hoga ki manne ibb taiin koi post na di thi is thread mein... manne bera tha jib bhi koi pange wali thread shuru howe hai arr main post karun hun sabka lath meri tant per hi padde hai.. koi naii baat konya ya.

Kare mera beta koi bhi pitunga main hi,, yo hi kahani ho ri hai meri gahlya . Bha thik hai dekhi jagi ,, le liyo party bhai. thoda time de diyo bhai kuch kharche pani ka jugaad kar lunga ke bera kitne lapetenge .

Ha...ha...ha...ha. IBB AAYA UNTT CHUBBARE PEI. Batta Kadd sei party? Tareekh dharr ibbe.............100 ladoo te mei ekla khangga. Arr kum te kum...150 khaga Sumit...arr 200 khaga..Keshav...arr ek parantt khaga Mukesh......arr bakki apnni aap bataweinge. Arr teen rotti karangge.....aaya sawaad.

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 03:37 PM
KAKA JI,

EK Ber Ho liya hai, Dubara karwaan ki himmat konya, ghar te kaad degi pehlam wali.:eek:

Haan ek kaam karo to App jib DADA JI Banenge to sabne bula lunga. Ek ki jageh do party de dunga.;)

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 03:41 PM
KAKA JI,

EK Ber Ho liya hai, Dubara karwaan ki himmat konya, ghar te kaad degi pehlam wali.:eek:

Haan ek kaam karo to App jib DADA JI Banenge to sabne bula lunga. Ek ki jageh do party de dunga.;)

Ha..ha..ha. Pendda chhuttana chahwe se....na bhai na...potte ki nyari party lyangge arr ya nyari. Par kaan mei batta KAD KA HAAT KAR RHYA SE POTTE AALA>>>>BATTA KASSAI BATTA>>>KISSE NE BHI NA BATAUN?

mukeshkumar007
January 17th, 2006, 03:52 PM
100 ladoo te mei ekla khangga. Arr kum te kum...150 khaga Sumit...arr 200 khaga..Keshav...arr ek parantt khaga Mukesh......arr bakki apnni aap bataweinge. Arr teen rotti karangge.....aaya sawaad.

yeh to thodi kam hi hai..lakin deepak apna hi bhai hai isliye itne maie hi kaam chala lenge...

bhai re ladoo deshi gee ka hona chiye..mere dalda kam hi pache hai..

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Abhi to koi chance na se kaka ji, main to majak karun tha.. wo to jib howe ga grand party howegi sabki.

abhi bhi dekh lenge ... aap deside kar lena arr bata dena kon kon aawega ,, arr kade aawega.

ibb bachan ke to chance hai na surrender karan mein hi fayada hai kuch saja maaf ho jagi..:D

mukeshkumar007
January 17th, 2006, 03:57 PM
abhi bhi dekh lenge ... aap deside kar lena arr bata dena kon kon aawega ,, arr kade aawega.

ibb bachan ke to chance hai na surrender karan mein hi fayada hai kuch saja maaf ho jagi..:D

yeh huwi na samjdari ki baat...lakin kab ana hai yeh to tumhe hi batani hogi .... maie and dev uncleji to kal hi ane ko tyar bete hai... keshav bi special flights se aa javega...

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Abhi to koi chance na se kaka ji, main to majak karun tha.. wo to jib howe ga grand party howegi sabki.

AAYUSAMAAN BHAV! Tawle-e batawange..........Tyar hojya. Once again Dil se congratulations!

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 03:59 PM
yeh to thodi kam hi hai..lakin deepak apna hi bhai hai isliye itne maie hi kaam chala lenge...

bhai re ladoo deshi gee ka hona chiye..mere dalda kam hi pache hai..

haan desi ghee to dikhan hi laag rhya hai teri shkal mein.. mamreja issa laage hai jukar ghar ali ne lattyan ki gel nichod ke ulagni pe sukha diya ho.. aaja mareej tanne to jarur khawaunga main desi ghee ke laddu ,, ghar bharwana hai manne apna.. ek chudhe ki bhi ghelayan leke aayio RJ te safai karan ke tain.

mukeshkumar007
January 17th, 2006, 04:02 PM
haan desi ghee to dikhan hi laag rhya hai teri shkal mein.. mamreja issa laage hai jukar ghar ali ne lattyan ki gel nichod ke ulagni pe sukha diya ho.. aaja mareej tanne to jarur khawaunga main desi ghee ke laddu ,, ghar bharwana hai manne apna.. ek chudhe ki bhi ghelayan leke aayio RJ te safai karan ke tain.

ise kehte hai jaib lutne ka dar... tera dosh koni..jad jat ne samne karcho dikhba lagjya jana bo iyayi diwara ke sar bidabha lagjya hai...

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 04:14 PM
bhai mukesh tu te naraj ho gya,,, na bhai isi baat koni,, main te majak karun tha..

aaja bhai apne bhai ne goond ke laddo khawaunga susrad te mangwa rakhe hain sali ke hath ke bane ood hain aaja bhai tawali.

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 04:18 PM
bhai mukesh tu te naraj ho gya,,, na bhai isi baat koni,, main te majak karun tha..

aaja bhai apne bhai ne goond ke laddo khawaunga susrad te mangwa rakhe hain sali ke hath ke bane ood hain aaja bhai tawali.

Ha..ha..ha. Saali ke haath ke kha se julami. Jamma kachche kaat rhya sei. Ek aadha urre ne bhi aan de....ow pachheta ladoo...jo boch-2 ke shotput banna rakhya ho. Par yaad rakhiye Saali ka bochchya odd hona chahiye...ha...ha..ha. You are too sweet a chap Deepak.

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 04:31 PM
thanks KAKA JI !!!

thik hai kaka ji bheju hun.. bhai hega pune mein cousin, ibbe to UK ja rhya hai shyad pehlam dekhi hi aawega,, agar aaya to uske hath bhej dunga,, aap jante bhi honge shyad Mukesh Sejwal hade bhi member hai wo. mere te pehlam te.

keshavdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Bhai yeh tannne bhallo rhe sein, tu ladoo shuuru karwa, iib konya daatya jyata;) har suniye thodda gajar paak bhi banwa liye, galla sa sukh rehya se.
Baaki thanx again for invitation....:)

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 04:41 PM
are o jhakoi,, nu bta jib jadde khatam ho lenge to gajar ke JATLand FUFFA sumit ke khet mein te paad ke launga main halue ke taain.