PDA

View Full Version : need help and guidance

nupursingh
March 1st, 2003, 10:58 AM
Hi
I am interested in pursuining my career in HR. I consider myself a people person with the following traits that make me say so. I am positive, committed, focused and target-oriented. My analytical ability, communicational interpersonal and people-skills are above par. I have the ability to take ownership and responsibility.

I would like to approach you for your help, if you could please tell me about some HR openings or HR managers in different organisations in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi whom I can approach, I would be very thankful.

smalik
March 1st, 2003, 03:25 PM
mail me your resume

yajuvender
March 3rd, 2003, 03:07 PM
If you are looking for more than just routine HR functions, take a look and apply in India Life Hewitt Associates, Gurgaon (www.indialife.com).

One another world famous HR BPO company 'Exult' (www.exult.com) is shortly opening up their big indian office in Millennium Business Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai.

Both the companies are very good in HR field and one can expect a long term career with these companies.

N Singh (Mar 01, 2003 12:42 a.m.):
Hi
I am interested in pursuining my career in HR. I consider myself a people person with the following traits that make me say so. I am positive, committed, focused and target-oriented. My analytical ability, communicational interpersonal and people-skills are above par. I have the ability to take ownership and responsibility.

I would like to approach you for your help, if you could please tell me about some HR openings or HR managers in different organisations in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi whom I can approach, I would be very thankful.

nupursingh
March 4th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Sanjay Malik (Mar 01, 2003 04:55 a.m.):
mail me your resume

have mailed you my resume and thanks a ton.

nupursingh
March 4th, 2003, 02:16 PM
(www.indialife.com).

One another world famous HR BPO company 'Exult' (www.exult.com)

I shall surely try my luck at these two places thanks for the leads!!!