PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter To The Worthy Members

devdahiya
January 7th, 2006, 11:11 PM
It is a matter of great concern that some of our very talented and worldly wise members[specialy female members] do not post their thoughts on the various issues concerning us and our people at large. I can understand that there are disturbances on this sight by some of the disgrunttled and negative mastermindes at times but majority of people out here are well meaning. It is not defficult to segregate rogues from reasonables for any sensible members and the frustrated lot is always put to their place sooner than later. Kindly have your say and enlighten the people seeking knowledge, leaving aside the people who are here to settle scores and play dirty. Hope to find more Godly people having their say.

dndeswal
January 8th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Dev Bhai,

I agree with you - this forum should be utilised for the benefit of all of us. there may be some black sheep among us but they should be ignored. The 'General Talk' is an important forum. I have been posting a couple of threads in the 'Humor' section also. But Rupendera Sheoran is the one who is actually running the 'Humor' section. We should be thankful for him for his efforts.

Please do see my article in this (General Talk) forum in reply to Sumit Dahiya's thread "best countries to live in the world', I have posted my reply just now. For easy browsing, click the Jatland URL below:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=69956#post69956

sumitpawar
January 8th, 2006, 04:55 PM
It is a matter of great concern that some of our very talented and worldly wise members[specialy female members] do not post their thoughts on the various issues concerning us and our people at large. I can understand that there are disturbances on this sight by some of the disgrunttled and negative mastermindes at times but majority of people out here are well meaning. It is not defficult to segregate rogues from reasonables for any sensible members and the frustrated lot is always put to their place sooner than later. Kindly have your say and enlighten the people seeking knowledge, leaving aside the people who are here to settle scores and play dirty. Hope to find more Godly people having their say.

ur thoughts are true sir ,
but the point is i guess this forum is made for posting jokes only coz around 70% of the posts are made in humar section only and ppl also rely them , today we might not understnad the importance of the virtual space but when we will face the problem than we might understand it.....

ppl post worthy topics to discuss but most of the ppl neglect them and dont even reply them that wat I think is the problem , bcoz if nobody is repling to ur topic than somehow u lose ur interest in posting anything here other than jokes.............

devdahiya
January 8th, 2006, 05:05 PM
My dear Sumit, i am trying to find words to comment on your concerns. Frankly speaking when there is no precentage fixed as regards to the % of posts in each forum per day and this being a free forum, people can not be asked to initiate threads of a paricular kind and hence you find some imbalance sometimes. Having said that i feel humor has its own unique place in the civilized world and should be taken kindly to and accordingly members initiating these threads need shabashi because they are contributing to the sight in some or other manner. There are thought provoking threads available always on this sight [even if not in desired number] incase one wants to have the say. My only request to respected members would be not to get disturbed by the imbalance in thread potings under various forums. Ye chalta hei...kabhi idhar jyaada kabhi udhar jyada. Cheers !

atul.jhajhria
January 8th, 2006, 07:32 PM
I think we need more mods and admin to keep forums clean. Either there are very few mods for this forum or they dont understand their duty.