PDA

View Full Version : is it fashion or.. ??

mukeshkumar007
January 10th, 2006, 01:47 PM
yeh aajkal log (specially youth) achi kashe naye paint shirts ko phaad kar kyo phente hai ? I have seen many boys and girls wearing jeans and t-shirts which are being cut from many parts...
Actually last Sunday I visited my Nanihal along with my one friend (his hair were long) after seeing his long hair my nanaji asked him “beta itne lambe baal kyo rakhta hai “ padhai karo ho ki koi fashion karo ho, sehar(city) maie reh ke lagta hai tum logo ko bi weha ki hawa lag gai.” And than Nanaji told us some characteristics of a urban youth… beta weha ke ladke bhoot bigadhe huwe hote hai.. lambe lambe baal rakhna.. nayi paint shirts ko jageh jageh se janbujkar phaad kar pehnana hai.. balo maie harpal kangi karte rehna..motorcycle ko full speed se chalana, filmi hero ko dekh kar unki style maie rehna..”
And after a long lesson he suggested us to be stay away from these types of friends. mere friends ki to mare sharam ke halat hi kharab and keha ki yaar mujhe pehle bata deta ki tere nanaji ko lambe baal wale pasand nahi hai…. ..
I don’ know how far my nanaji was right but I myself also was not able to find out the logic behind wearing fati huwi shirts and jeans.. ???

sjakhars
January 10th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Bhai Mukesh ekdum sahi kaha tumhare Nanaji ne.
Waise ye ek chhoot ki bimari hai jo na gaon dekhti hai na shahar, par shahron me kuchh jyada hi faili hui hai.

Bhai tum bhi city me rah rahe ho bach ke rahna.:p :p :)

dahiyarules
January 10th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I do not understand this attitude on older peoples' part. I am sure that when they were young, they did things that were considered "trendy" then.

bschhikara
January 10th, 2006, 05:08 PM
yes sumit,

it is really trendy.....

Adam's (pre harappan) time is coming soon... be prepared for that trend. (Because fashion is fashion afterall....... kyon hai na).

devdahiya
January 10th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Mukesh bhai, times change and with that change the attitudes and we have to accept and live with it. There is more openness than before and there is a variety in tastes every where. Let us accept it and enjoy it, even if we ourselves don't approve of it.

positivelook
January 11th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Bhai Mukesh

Jo Jamane ke saath nahin Badlata usko Waqt bahut pichee chodd deta hai so ur Nanaji was not right cos we are in 21st century and this change is obvious. So i think nothing wrong with guys and gals wearing all these types of clothes.

Abhimanyu Phougat

gr8shobhit
January 11th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Wear whatever looks cool on u and does not affect your loved ones.:)