PDA

View Full Version : Need help on any finance matter ?????? may be i can be of any help to you

m_sehrawat
March 28th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Just joined latland a few day back
I'm a 96 batch Chartered Accountant and working as Asst. Vice. President with a Delhi based corporate finance and business consulting company.

In case any of you need any information / help regarding pursuing CA, i'll be happy to provide whatever i can.

Moreover if any of require any help / guidance on any personal / corporate finance matter do let me know..........may be i can be of any help to you

bye for now

dkumar
March 28th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Dear Manoj ji,

It's really kind of you to come up in open to help out the community in a field remotely touched by us.

I appreciate your noble gesture!

smalik
March 28th, 2003, 06:48 PM
great Thought sir!

m_sehrawat
March 30th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Hi dhanesh

Youb are welcome!

It's not trueanymore........our community guys are now taking up this field also........... i personally know 5-7 jat CA's....... we are gradually catching up.............

Dhanesh Kumar Koyad (Mar 28, 2003 08:09 a.m.):
Dear Manoj ji,

It's really kind of you to come up in open to help out the community in a field remotely touched by us.

I appreciate your noble gesture!

sweet
April 1st, 2003, 09:31 AM
Manoj kumar Sehrawat (Mar 28, 2003 03:28 a.m.):
Just joined latland a few day back
I'm a 96 batch Chartered Accountant and working as Asst. Vice. President with a Delhi based corporate finance and business consulting company.

In case any of you need any information / help regarding pursuing CA, i'll be happy to provide whatever i can.

Moreover if any of require any help / guidance on any personal / corporate finance matter do let me know..........may be i can be of any help to you

bye for now

hello, Manoj ji,
ya i wanna know that wats the qualifications for chartered accontant, and can only art students do this or science students too ?
what is the scope of this field and is there any differnnt positions for this post or only one.
What's the approx. salary of this ,

regards,
thank you , take care.