PDA

View Full Version : Why some active and sincere members are getting banned

nd-chora
January 18th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Kind attention moderators and all active worthy members, today itself i came to know that some worthy, sincere, active members are getting banned from jatland by our respected moderators without telling any specific reason. Today itself one active member is got banned, when he is trying to post , a message is coming " you are using fake ID". I know him since i joined this jat forum and within this short period we comes close to each other, i never find and objectionable from his posts or behaviour. He remains always a responsible member and did whatever was possible for the welfare of Jatland.

Now i want to ask only one thing from moderator (who banned him), how did you know that specific member is using fake id or its just ur mentally guess or is it ur personal grudge to specific member or is it that you want to prove that you have power that you can use as you want??
Whatever the reasons may be please come in open , and share your experience why did you banned him, why did you concluded him to be banned.

So dear moderators and all responsible members , its not good for the welfare of jatland and jat community. some actions are needed against culprit either he is banned member or moderator but after discussing it in open. Frankly speaking i dont know the moderator who banned him but being an active member i have right to ask the explanation.

All active members views are solicited here ( It may be happened to you tomm.)

with regards,
Dangi

mukeshkumar007
January 18th, 2006, 04:02 PM
devendra bhiya...

Mujhe yeh to pata nahi ki aap kaunse member ki baat kar rehe, lakin jisko bi banned kiya hai usne jaroor hi kuch na kuch to galat likha hoga ya phir member aggreement ka koi bi rules thoda hoga..

nd-chora
January 18th, 2006, 04:12 PM
devendra bhiya...

Mujhe yeh to pata nahi ki aap kaunse member ki baat kar rehe, lakin jisko bi banned kiya hai usne jaroor hi kuch na kuch to galat likha hoga ya phir member aggreement ka koi bi rules thoda hoga..

are you sure moderators can not make mistake ? or can not do wrong?
always members are wrong side......u want to say like this.

sejwaldeepak
January 18th, 2006, 04:16 PM
bhai Dangi Sahab,

Ke baat hai kyun itna dukhi ho re ho,, kispe bijli gir gi ke aap bhi tate tave se pe baith ke aaye ho aaj.

naam to batao member ka jo banned hua hai.

nd-chora
January 18th, 2006, 04:20 PM
bhai sejwal tata kouna horya.
yaar le de ke kutch hi to active member hein wo bhi ban hone lag gaye.
what was wrong with Keshav dahiya?
how he has banned? and who banned?
just i want to know only this. koi ye bata do usko fake id use karne se kya mil jayega?

mukeshkumar007
January 18th, 2006, 04:21 PM
are you sure moderators can not make mistake ? or can not do wrong?
always members are wrong side......u want to say like this.

bhiya, mistake to bhagwan bi karde hai kade kade... isliye moderators se bi galit ho jati hogi..
lakin sawal yeh hai ki bina galti ke moderator/administrator kisi ko block kyo karega ? I think definitely there had have a unavoidable reason behind their decision ...
BTW if he/she has been banned without any reason than administrator should clear it....
lakin bhiya yeh to bata do ki wo member hai kaun...???

sejwaldeepak
January 18th, 2006, 04:34 PM
dangi saab,

actually i got a mail from a mod. that he has banned keshav dahiya for using fake mail id.

don't worry i ll talked to him and resolve it soon.

cooljat
January 18th, 2006, 04:39 PM
hey! Sejwal bhai,
yeh to sarasar Unyaay (unjustice) hai
Keshav Dahiya is a geniune identity n a nice soul
we want him back at any cost!
do it soon, plz! remove his bann!
get him back anyhow!!

rock on
Jit

nd-chora
January 18th, 2006, 04:42 PM
dangi saab,

actually i got a mail from a mod. that he has banned keshav dahiya for using fake mail id.

don't worry i ll talked to him and resolve it soon.

sejwaal bhai did you confirm how the mod. know that its a fake id??
is he use some server that can tell its a fake id?
yaar by these silly mistakes we are loosing our unvaluable members.
baat ye hei ki ab keshav ko kaub waapis le ke aayega?
everybody have self respect when without reason u doubt on his WAFADARI.

can any body tell me ki keshav dahiya ne kutch galat kiya tha jatland pe?

sejwaldeepak
January 18th, 2006, 04:45 PM
bhai jitu,

jisne bhi banned kiya hai koi to reason hoga. don't worry he will be back soon.

mukeshkumar007
January 18th, 2006, 04:49 PM
bhai jitu,

jisne bhi banned kiya hai koi to reason hoga. don't worry he will be back soon.

bhai deepak...
is baat par to beleive nahi hota ki keshav fake id use kar sakta hai......

...get him back yaar...

devdahiya
January 18th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Needs to be looked into. I am sure that Modds must have done their home work before taking a drastic step like this. If Keshav has used a fake ID, it was unneccessary as he had been contributing well here. Truth must prevail. He should be back soon i suppose.

spdeshwal
January 18th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Kind Attention all Moderators and Admin.

I know Kheshav Dahiya and his family. You may send me an email or pm, if you wish to know MORE about about him.

dahiyarules
January 19th, 2006, 01:43 AM
Ohh my gosh!

Did Keshav really get banned. unbelievable!

Keshav is a yaar of mine. I speak to him on phone once in a while.

I know that hes a naughty boy, but I assure you that he wont do any B/S on this site under his id. When I say it, I mean it. wink wink!

Get Keshav back.

Bhai Keshav! ke ho gayaa. Tere Apple ne dhokha de diya ibb ki bariyan?

fool4love
January 19th, 2006, 03:28 AM
areee ooooooooooooo Admin!!

jab door door tak (Germany tak :D) ... jatland se koi member bann hota hai... to tension ke maare baaki jat bhai poochte hain.. ki Keshav kab vapas ayeegaaa .....?

a humble request to moderators and admin... plz review ur decision regarding Keshav bhai.

thanks!

nd-chora
January 19th, 2006, 09:20 AM
dear jatland sarpancho, did anything fruitful come out or still we have to wait for your judgement???

cooljat
January 19th, 2006, 11:06 AM
suno Jatland ke Sarpanchon, We want him back anyhow, he's a geniune.
aise nahin chalega, hum injustice nahin hone denge, hum hadtaal kar denge,
U have to tell the reason, why Keshu got banned? we r eager to know Keshu ne kya kar diya jo use aap logon ne tadipaar kar diya!

Hum Jatland par aandolan kar denge! bring him back!

aise hatyachar nahin chalega, bahiyon ke ho jaoo!
satygrah ki tayari karo!

rock on
Jit

nd-chora
January 19th, 2006, 03:45 PM
bhai sarpanch logo ke baat kitana intazaar karaoge ya ab koi jawab nahi sujh raha ya sharm aa rahi hei jawab dete huye.
kutch bhi ho bhai jawab to dena padega nahi to humko bhi ban ker do aur tum baithe raho yahan sarpanch banke.
we want clarification ! ar jo bhai chup chap tamasha dekh rahe hein wo ye mat samjhana unke saath aisha nahi hoga. For this unjustice we want help from all the active and responsible members.

Inqlaab Jindabaad !

mukeshkumar007
January 19th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Inqlaab Jindabaad ! :confused: :confused:

Angrezo bharat chodo...:rolleyes:
Tum Mujhe khoon do, maie tumhe ajadi doonga..:rolleyes: :confused:

sarfaroshi ki tamanah ab hamare dil maie hai..
dekhna hai jaur kitna baju-e katil maie hai...

lagta hai kuch jyada hi josh maie aa gaya hoo maie...

BTW ,administrator and moderators of this site ,plz let us know about the latest development...whats going on this side ????

Inqlaab Jindabaad..:rolleyes:

captmanjeet
January 19th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Indeed this is the most estonishing decision the moderators of valuable jatland have taken.Keshav was an active member here and was contributing in all sections.I never found anything objectionable in his posts during his stay on jatland.
even i got in regular touch with keshav as he was my junior from Rai.He was a gentleman and we chatted n yahoo also ,i never found any thing fake in him.
I think the worthy moderators should come in open and disclose the mystery regarding banning of keshav dahiya.
capt manjeet

nd-chora
January 20th, 2006, 01:47 PM
capt. manjeet, bhai jeet, bhai mukesh thanx for ur support against the unjustice fight here on jatland, but now i think no body will dare to come out for explanation because they have did it in wrong way.

bhai nitin dahiya if it is possible for u then please ask ur sarpanches to expose the fact in open. i hope u would support us .

cooljat
January 20th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Bhai logon eib kuch naa ho sakta...Keshu bhai eib kabi naa aayega Jatland par, usne muje saaf taur se mana kar diya hai...but phir bhi we'll fight for the justice....Inklaab Jindaabad!!

Explanation to dena hi padega!!

rock on
Jit

capt. manjeet, bhai jeet, bhai mukesh thanx for ur support against the unjustice fight here on jatland, but now i think no body will dare to come out for explanation because they have did it in wrong way.

bhai nitin dahiya if it is possible for u then please ask ur sarpanches to expose the fact in open. i hope u would support us .

mukeshkumar007
January 20th, 2006, 03:56 PM
administrator and moderators...
thare age hath joda ha..thara paag pakda hai..plz hame yeh bata do ki wo banne kyo kiye gaye.....

tanashai nahi chalegi, nahi chalegi....nahi chalegi...

keshav and rupi, tum sangarsh karo hum tumhare sath hai......

bhaiyo eb jyada koni likhooo ,, nahi to mujhe bi banne kar denge yeh log....

bachao...bachao...bachao...bachao

downtoearth
January 20th, 2006, 04:49 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Bhai logon eib kuch naa ho sakta...Keshu bhai eib kabi naa aayega Jatland par, usne muje saaf taur se mana kar diya hai...but phir bhi we'll fight for the justice....Inklaab Jindaabad!!

Explanation to dena hi padega!!

rock on
Jit

hey wots wrong with admin?its very unfair.....keshav was an active member....we want justice, we want him back

errors like straws upon the surface flow.
one who is in search of truth must dive below.

rajeshrathee
January 21st, 2006, 06:48 AM
I Agree With The Members Demand
Things Should Be Cleared, Otherwise It Will Add To Unwanted Speculations And Unrest Among The Members, INCLUDING ME

sunilchhikara
January 21st, 2006, 08:54 AM
DEAR administrator and moderators...

How u came to know someone is using fake id. what i think through real ip from which they login. if so then i really want to tell u that in india except sify or exactnet, hotwire(primus) no one is providing real ip to enduser. Here in india ISP's only provide real ip to cable operator who r having thier bandwidth management software through which they create fake ip and provide to end user. if any one from thier network login to any website the real of the cable operator goes to webadmin.

(NOW DOT CREATING PRESSURE TO ALL ISP NOT TO PROVIDE ANY BULK BANDWIDTH TO ANY ONE EXCEPT PVT LTD COMPANY OR A,B,C CLASS ISP AND MIGHT BE IN NEXT MONTH OR SO EVERY END USER CAN GET REAL IP )

ISS thare sai to sab ban ho jai gai.

positivelook
January 21st, 2006, 09:25 AM
Tell The reasons in this regard . This is not good at all. Do something Admin.

Abhimanyu Phougat

baliyan83
January 23rd, 2006, 11:26 AM
If all of the members are supporting keshav ,than y dnt the moderators retain HIM
u c guys , i recently check that we have only some 3000+ members of jatland

this number is very small ,n still we are banning people from the site this is ridiculous
balki i was planning an ADVERSTISING campaign for JATLAND.COM
so that we can increase our members

so moderators on behalf of all the members of JATLAND.COM
i humbly request u to retain Mr Keshav Dahiya's MEMBERSHIP

sejwaldeepak
January 23rd, 2006, 11:35 AM
His account has been activated again.

baliyan83
January 23rd, 2006, 11:39 AM
thanx sejwal bhai