PDA

View Full Version : quick action needed!!!

deepshi
January 19th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Now dis is really nerve-wrecking.........
one more jatland member has been banned..........n who is jst indespensable to us guys......
to bring to d notice of all jatland members,here is an announcement dat RUPENDRA SHEORAN has been banned too.
:(
n i dont think dis site is gonna b as interesting n informative widout dat guy.
so,worthy ADMIN. ,lukinto d matter to avoid gettin a furore created!!

vijay
January 19th, 2006, 07:28 PM
What is going on here ? I don't know why he is banned. I want to put forward a simple and honest point of view here. The authority responsible for the ban should come forward and justify why the person in banned. Otherwise this can lead us into nowhere. Because some persons think that it is right to ban the person while other will say this is injustice and hence we can easily get divided. This will be the great loss for jatland.com .

So, the person responsible for the ban should come forward like a true jat and justify the ban honestly.

deepshi
January 20th, 2006, 12:43 PM
r all d guys here sooooooo unconcerned??????
all dese jats r failing me:o

dahiyarules
January 20th, 2006, 01:16 PM
holy crap!

Whats going to hapen to the sundu jokes? Someone please get Mr. Sheoryan back.

sjakhars
January 20th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Whats goin on here on Jatland nobody knows.
Admins are u there?

nikitadhaiya
January 20th, 2006, 02:24 PM
wats all this abt...why r members being banned ????????any specific reason...responsible authorities should answer and give clairification

nd-chora
January 20th, 2006, 02:33 PM
hahahahaha...........rupy tu bhi ban hogya.........amazing stuff by moderators. actually yesterday i was trying to send u private message but it was not delivering, i think u opted not to recieve.
so thats the story....ab samjha mein.
ar ek aur baat btaun eb agla nember mera sei choudhriyo.......

ker dyo saara ne ban.........great bhai sarpancho.

any way bhai rupy keep in touch, add me on yahoo messanger.

captmanjeet
January 20th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Bhai Dangi,
Add me too on yahoo as now i am not sure too may be i also loose the membership here.and i dont want to loose good friends like u and rupi.Pls give me the id of rupi

downtoearth
January 20th, 2006, 04:33 PM
r all d guys here sooooooo unconcerned??????
all dese jats r failing me:o

capt,dangi ,nikita ,vijay, sumit
thanx to all of u...i was banned due to activation id .....again :) thanx for ur concern

rajeshrathee
January 21st, 2006, 06:39 AM
Dear All

Concern For Each Other As Shown By You All Is Really Appreciable.

Infact I Think This Is The Main Purpose Of Having A Platform Like This Site.

I Agree With You All That There Should Be No One Way Traffic But A Request Is Also To You My Younger Friends Which I Have Learnt Over A Period Of Time Is That "please Have Patience" And Give Some Time Thinking Over A Problem.

U Will Observe That U May Have Different Perceptions Of Same Thing/point Immediately When U Get Information And After Some Time, After Giving It A Thought.

Banning A Person Without Some Justification Is Bad But There May Be Some Technical Problem For A While. The Administrators Are Individuals Like Us Who Are Doing Their Routine Jobs/business And Also Giving Time To This Site Without Any Personal Benefits.

I Am Saying It As Most Of You Have Joined In 2005 But I Joined A Bit Early And Visit The Site Almost Daily.

I Love The Enthusiasm And Participation Being Shown By All Of You And Let Me Tell You That You Are An Integral Part Of This Small World Called Jatland, So Please Don"t Be Impulsive.

Carry On With Your Inputs On This Site And Don't Take My Advice Personally.

I Love You All

Regards