PDA

View Full Version : Atleast Remember God

devdahiya
January 22nd, 2006, 09:27 PM
Worthy members do you know that if we all can just pause and think for a while, we will be surprised to note that if we start thanking people for their kind deeds towards us in past years....we won't have a single second at our disposal to do anything else. Are we all not very fortunate than what we feel normally. People to whom we owe our gratitude and Shukariya each day can be:

1. Our parents who brought us to this lovely planet
2. Our mother who took all the troubles to nurse us during infancy.
3. Our father/brothers/well wishers to guide us all through
4. Love our parents showered on us all these days [specially mother]
5. Our brothers and sisters,who shared those lovely times and bad times with same intensity of concerns.
6. Our other elders in locality for their guidance.
7. Those dear friends whom we have forgotton because life has become machine like.....weren't those friends so wonderful and some of them still are.
8. All those people whom we met through the journey of life and taught us many lessons
9. All those unknown people smiled at us while we crossed each other
10. Our great teachers who taught us about life and much more.
11. Our chacha, chachi,dada-dadi,tau-tai,bua-foofa,mama-mami,nana-nani,jija-salli....list is endless.
12. Those dogs who shook their tail on the very sight of us
13. Those scores of Gai-bhainss....who served us through their milk and ghee.
14. Those bus and train drivers who took us safely to our destinations thousands of times&those doctors who treated us.
16] Those govt officials who attested our certificates and singned our important documments.
17. Those millions of soldiers who gave their life for our present and future.
18. Those police men who did all the dirty job to handle law and order so that we all were not indvidually burdoned.
19. Those honest politicians who ran the country and maintained democratic rights.
20. All the banks,public and private industrial houses[workers] who manufactured things for our use to make the life comfertable.
21 And finally those not so friendly,hostile people who taught us how not to be careless in life.
22. And all those trees,plants,earth and Sky which are life line for all of us.

Don't you all now feel that we owe a thank and SHUKARIYA to each and every humanbeing, non-living and living matters and animals? Now tell me how many years are enough to thank and repay them. POINT TO PONDER.....LET US NOT COMPLAIN AND CRITICIZE....WE ARE SO WELL BLESSED ALREADY.

arunshamli
January 22nd, 2006, 09:37 PM
Being thankful makes man humble and realize the true worth of his existence which is to help and do good to his fellow beings. Always be thankful even to the smallest of good deeds. It spreads goodness all around.

We must be thankful to God who blessed us with the human body.

deepakchoudhry
January 22nd, 2006, 09:53 PM
Dev Sir,

People have so much Ego (Aham) for small small things...Gratefulness Kahan say aaegayi.

Grateful Insaan tabhi hoga..When the person accepts he lacks something.

Per aaj kal ki duniya main sab samajdhar aur perfect hain. :)

Patience, tolrence, acceptance sab kahtam ho gaya hai...sirf badi badi baatain reh gayi hai.

But you have a excellent point........God gives us everything but we have no time to thank him...Insanno ki toh baat hi chodo.

devdahiya
January 22nd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Dev Sir,

People have so much Ego (Aham) for small small things...Gratefulness Kahan say aaegayi.

Grateful Insaan tabhi hoga..When the person accepts he lacks something.

Per aaj kal ki duniya main sab samajdhar aur perfect hain. :)

Patience, tolrence, acceptance sab kahtam ho gaya hai...sirf badi badi baatain reh gayi hai.

But you have a excellent point........God gives us everything but we have no time to thank him...Insanno ki toh baat hi chodo.

How so true deepak. It is never late though. Thanks for the inputs dear.

devdahiya
January 23rd, 2006, 07:27 AM
Being thankful makes man humble and realize the true worth of his existence which is to help and do good to his fellow beings. Always be thankful even to the smallest of good deeds. It spreads goodness all around.

We must be thankful to God who blessed us with the human body.

You are right dear.

devdahiya
January 23rd, 2006, 08:58 AM
In this busy life we get carried away and search for happiness elsewhere,where as happiness is inside us.We just have to correct our thought process and be grateful to every one and every thing around us.

fool4love
January 23rd, 2006, 09:40 AM
everything you said is so true Dev sir! i don think we can ever thank God for the life we are enjoying on this beautiful planet..called earth!!
in islam.. ppl keep roze (ramadhan/fasting).. just to thank God for this wounderful gift of life!!
to be honest.. i've kept roze (fasting) for the last two years! i know its not in our religion..but i truely felt like!
well.. i think we can atleast.. pray before every meal... n thank God for everything!! i'm sure that's not enough.. but at least... we can try!:)

God bless everyone!

dahiyarules
January 23rd, 2006, 10:25 AM
God did this.

God did that.

Where is God? I never heard from him. I have cried out loud for him.

I dont want to get into a debate.

But everything I have is becuase my own hardwork and struggle.

I open to the idea of god. I need a better evidence to convince me of his existence. You humans dont have to take the pains to do so. Let the almighty come to me and prove me wrong.

keshavdahiya
January 23rd, 2006, 02:23 PM
God did this.

God did that.

I open to the idea of god. I need a better evidence to convince me of his existence. You humans dont have to take the pains to do so. Let the almighty come to me and prove me wrong.

HAHA very funny..:D
Bhai sumit bhagwan itne aaram se mil ja to duniya nyu bawali na hoti.
Secondly If u really want to beleive it phir woh apki shrdha hai,
Rishi munni aur sant aise hi tapp karne jungle aur himalaya mein nahi jaaya karte, its really tekes a life time to be there and its unfortunate for some people even to beleive in GOD during this lifetime;)
Herez a small story.....

Ek baar narad muni bhramaji ke pass gaye aur bole....prabhu aapka sabse badda bhagat kaun hai.Is per bhramaji ne niche ek jat per ishaara kar ke kaha ki woh kissan mera bahut badda bhagat hai. Narad muni ne yeh baat sunn ke ghanne chaakar aaye woh jhat bolle yeh kya baat kar di phrabhu mujhe proper explanation do why??? mein bhi to aapke naam ka jaap karta hun hamesha "NARAYAN NARAYAN"....:o
Bhrama ji ne narad munni ko kahi thik hai tu nyu kar yeh tel ki katori le aur purre bhramand ka ek chkar maar ke ulta aa pher batlawange.
Lekin Bhrama ji bolle TEL KI EK BUND BHI NICHE NAHI GIRNI CHAHUYE.......;)
Narad munni bhi udd liya har saare bhramand hand ke ulta pahuncha......
Bolya bhramaji ya lyo apne tel ki katori, aapne bhi ghanne saanke kar diye lekin manne bhi ek bund bhi giran na di tel ki. Ib to bata do woh jaat kyukar aapka ghanna badda bhagat ho gya.
Bhrama ji ne puchi narad ji manne tu nyu bata hake tenne mera naam ib kitni baar liya.......???
Narad munni ke cho uthya...:mad: woh bolya prbhu manna to fursat-e-na laggi, aap ne yaad kyukar karta, aapne kahi thi ki ek bund bhi nahi padni chahiye. Bhrama ji jhat bolle yahi baat to se........
"Woh jaat bhi to mera hi kaam karan laag rehya hai lekin tadke kaaam pe jaan te pehyan har pher kaam te ulta aake mera naam ek be jarur liya karre"

Bhai sumit ji ib mein to aapko nyu hi kahunga aake debate karan ne ghanne thread sein lekin aap bhagwan ne to bakash e dyo to chokkha se;)
Baaki tu to fuffa se tu kiit manne se kissi ki.:D:D:D

devdahiya
January 23rd, 2006, 05:36 PM
God did this.

God did that.

Ha...ha..ha. Manne bera tha....Sumit ka jawab yo hei hoga........and true to his style here he is. Manne nyu kodhhanne kahi se k God ki dhokk marro....THE THEME is that atleast we must thank the people,animals and other non-living things which make our life worth living by their silent contributions. Please trust your gut feeling and attribute your success and happiness to any object...that may be[as you said] your own hard work. That is fine but Will you not thank me if i help you in some or other way at any point of time in life.......? Kya tabb bhi apni peethh thapthpatte rahoge? It is just a poser Sumit. You have absolute right to your opinion and i respect it. God bless bhai!