PDA

View Full Version : Sale & Purchase

deepakdahiya
January 25th, 2006, 01:22 AM
hello friends:) ,

I am starting this thread for all those jat bhai who want to sell somthing and also for the people who want to purchase something 2nd hand.

so like i want to have a car but not a new one then i write here and if any one want to sell his car then he write here.

Like if any one have medical book and any one who want to purchase then they can interact.

this all helps us to build a strong network of our jat bhai to help each other. it also help us to get cheaper rates then market rate.

waiting for responce...........

____Deepak Dahiya____
*****Jai Mata Di*****

deepakchoudhry
January 25th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Good Idea :)

fool4love
January 25th, 2006, 03:06 AM
awesome idea deepak bhai!.... or naam hoga...

JAATbay :D :D

dahiyarules
January 25th, 2006, 10:12 AM
I am willing to be a part of it.

If anyone wants something from overseas, they can place a request on this thread, and someone travelling to India can take it along.

I hope that there will be no ripoffs.

itsnavin
January 25th, 2006, 08:12 PM
But Deepak bhai...I think for selling things here, you need to have a separate section otherwise it'll be too messy. Don't u think so?

sumitpawar
January 25th, 2006, 10:33 PM
hey deepak cool man

so wat r u going to sell man ?????:D :D :D :D

deepakdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 02:58 PM
hello navin bhai saab,

so back to base......

you are right but its only starting......and if nitin bhai feel this then they can also make a seprate forum for this.

^DD

But Deepak bhai...I think for selling things here, you need to have a separate section otherwise it'll be too messy. Don't u think so?

deepakdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 03:17 PM
nothing now ,

but may be in future.....

sumit bhai the main aim behind starting this thread is to make a network of all jat bhai's so that if anybody want's to sell anything then he must ask his own bhai-bhandu before selling it to anybody else.........

sumit bhai this idea come to my mind after i come to know that if any sardar has to sell something then he prefer to sell this to his own community or sardar bhai..........why not we ?

It will also provide a great help to students

like if anybody preparing for CAT-MAT, Medical, IAS-PCS, CA-CWA-CS or for any competitive examination and cleared the exam then he/she can post message here abt the books he/she have so that one can take help from them.....it is upto you whether you give it at discounted rate or free.

____Deepak Dahiya____
*****Jai Mata Di*****

hey deepak cool man

so wat r u going to sell man ?????:D :D :D :D

devdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 03:19 PM
GOOD idea Deepak.We must encourage this. Keep up the spirits.What Sumit said,also warrants consideration.

keshavdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 03:23 PM
sumit bhai this idea come to my mind after i come to know that if any sardar has to sell something then he prefer to sell this to his own community or sardar bhai..........why not we ?

katti sahi bhai, waise i wud say some thing here that,..... no matter what these sardaars or who so ever do what........every time when i need to sell or buy i personally make sure that I do it with my bro. rather than any one else
I even like to donate books and similar stuff rather than sell it.........i think you also meant that......i wish i cud really do that but still i wud like to contribute to the best of my capacity...:)
cheers

downtoearth
January 30th, 2006, 04:23 AM
deepak n sumit ,u r wlcm

deepakdahiya
February 13th, 2006, 03:07 PM
hello friends,

i want to purchase a DOMAIN name...

so if any jat bhai in the same business please contact me
at #9811351490
E-mail : deepak.dahiya@yahoo.com

^^ DD

navingulia
February 13th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Good
I want a second hand Maruti Gypsy. Anyone?

downtoearth
February 13th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Good
I want a second hand Maruti Gypsy. Anyone? ya sir my frn has a gypsy king,, i`ll ask him

navingulia
February 13th, 2006, 09:21 PM
great bhai rupendra, pata karo

deepakdahiya
February 14th, 2006, 06:20 PM
thanks nitin ji to inform me abt the changing of this thread....

But i think there should a seprate Forum for that,...

What u think big brother ?

one more thing, what hav u decided for Matrimonial Section..

^^DD

deepakdahiya
April 21st, 2006, 08:52 PM
hello friends,

i want to purchase a second hand bike......any model (in good condition).

so if any body wants to sell his bike or having knowledge abt someone who is

selling his bike ....please contact me
at : # 9811351490
or mail me at : deepak.dahiya@yahoo.com

thanks

^DD

rahultokas
June 16th, 2006, 03:56 PM
I want a second hand Maruti Esteem or Wagon R. So any body interested for sell the car,, plz reply the post?

sejwaldeepak
June 16th, 2006, 04:25 PM
ek kaam kar Harpreet Ford --Motinagar chala ja.. udde ghani hi second cars hain . acchi bhi sein. bas thoda mol bhav kar liye.. bat ban jagi.. main bhi dekh ke aaya tha ek Wagon R thi udde.. 2000 make, 55ooo km , original paint, lxi with front power window, sony cd player..mehroon metalic ,, hr26 no. tha,,190 bole the .. 175 tak aagi thi wa sales girl,, agar main leta to shyad 160-65 tak bat ban jati.. ja udde.. arr sun agar koi pasand aa ja te mere dhore ph kar diye ,, ho sake kuch kam karwa dun , ek banda hai mera ude:)

rahultokas
June 16th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Thanks deepak

ek kaam kar Harpreet Ford --Motinagar chala ja.. udde ghani hi second cars hain . acchi bhi sein. bas thoda mol bhav kar liye.. bat ban jagi.. main bhi dekh ke aaya tha ek Wagon R thi udde.. 2000 make, 55ooo km , original paint, lxi with front power window, sony cd player..mehroon metalic ,, hr26 no. tha,,190 bole the .. 175 tak aagi thi wa sales girl,, agar main leta to shyad 160-65 tak bat ban jati.. ja udde.. arr sun agar koi pasand aa ja te mere dhore ph kar diye ,, ho sake kuch kam karwa dun , ek banda hai mera ude:)

downtoearth
June 16th, 2006, 05:14 PM
sejwal ,,can i get a maruti gypsy in moti nagar ?? im lookin for a mpfi maruti gypsy...... model frm 2001 t0 2003 ?

sejwaldeepak
June 17th, 2006, 10:30 AM
aree mere yar ku hathi ka balak palan ki soch rhya hai ,, dukhi ho lega bhai,,anyway gypsy to manne dekhi koni udde yar ....koi aur nazar mein hogi te bata dunga..

downtoearth
June 17th, 2006, 10:36 AM
aree mere yar ku hathi ka balak palan ki soch rhya hai ,, dukhi ho lega bhai,,anyway gypsy to manne dekhi koni udde yar ....koi aur nazar mein hogi te bata dunga..yaar ib september mein himalyan car rally hai....... aur urrey gypsy hi kamyaab hai...koi nazar mein hoo to batayieyie:)

skarmveer
June 17th, 2006, 10:38 AM
I am selling one Lancer GLXi, june 2000, in very good conditions, single hand drive, 65000km run in 2.75lacs. if you are interested contect me on 9810059744.

Karmveer

Word Impossible says I m possible.

I want a second hand Maruti Esteem or Wagon R. So any body interested for sell the car,, plz reply the post?

sejwaldeepak
June 29th, 2006, 10:28 AM
rupi go to the below link......

http://www.ads2book.com/NEWTC/WEB/search/NetToNet.jsp?adid=433372&media=0&pointer=0&over=3

downtoearth
June 29th, 2006, 10:52 AM
thanx bro...............

manoj
June 30th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,

We wish to introduce ourselves as an Exclusive Real Estate Consultancy firm involved in sale, purchase and leasing of prime showroom, commercial, industrial, residential premises, farmland and country homes in and around Delhi.

We firmly believe in the values of integrity and commitment which is why many Embassies, High Commissions, prestigious Indian blue chip companies and Multinationals deal through us for their commercial, industrial and residential requirements. The NRI segment also forms a major part of our clientele.

We are also authorized agents of DLF, Unitech and Ansals, the most reputed builders and colonizers of Delhi.

We therefore would be keen to help you source Real Estate requirements through us.

We would also like to inform you at the outset that we charge one months effective rental as our service charges in case of leasing and 2 % of total value in case of sale or purchase of any property ( plus a 10% service tax on the commission amount).

Please feel free to call us any time for any clarifications or site visit.

Assuring you of our best efforts at all times.

Thanking you,

Very truly yours,
A L L I A N C E

Real Estate Consultants
( MANOJ RATHEE )
Cell No. # 0981166-7051

vivek_kadyan
June 30th, 2006, 07:55 PM
good idea, me too ll involve

georgian
July 26th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Dear all,
I present my LAptop for sale,
TOshiba Sattelite, Celeron M processor, ATS graphic Card, Purshased for 39k, 6 months back, wanna dispose for anything adding to 27k, for exact config. and demo please contact 981199181.

georgian
July 26th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Sorry number galat ho gaya tha

manoj
July 26th, 2006, 04:48 PM
good idea, me too ll involve
hi vivek

yes u are welcome

regards
manoj

jojidahiya
July 26th, 2006, 06:50 PM
karmveer bhai will you tell me which color car do you have?plx bcoz one of my friend is interested.
Karmveer