PDA

View Full Version : nebody from Campus School Hisar!

antara
January 27th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Hey!

I'm a Campus School Passout.

I was just wondering if there is nebody from the school on Jatland.

Do Reply!

downtoearth
January 27th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Hey!

Do Reply!
he he wot a coincidence ,my two bhanjaas r from camp school hisar:D :D .they did their 2nd n 4th from the same school and right now they are also in canada.. i`ll ask them to wish u:)

antara
January 27th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Thanx Mr. sheoran!

I wud luv to knw bout those kids.

keshavdahiya
January 27th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Hey!

Do Reply!

mein bhi campus school se hun......:confused: lekin Rohtak se....;)
but i was there at hisar for 5 years and used to love those corridors on shoooping center...:p
aarrre ghanne sein ji campus school ke....

antara
January 27th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Well shopping centre n corridors r the life line for campus kids.

antara
January 27th, 2006, 08:55 AM
mein bhi campus school se hun......:confused: lekin Rohtak se....;)
but i was there at hisar for 5 years and used to love those corridors on shoooping center...:p
aarrre ghanne sein ji campus school ke....

So, u were in which batch.
I mean during which period hav u stayed in Campus hisar.

I wud like to brush-up my memories.

manisha
January 27th, 2006, 02:39 PM
hey
mi buaji was a teacher in campus schol.
omwati shokeen
and my cousins studied in the same school. i hav seen it..n the architechture of the schoolis kool
manisha

antara
January 27th, 2006, 07:48 PM
hey
mi buaji was a teacher in campus schol.
omwati shokeen
and my cousins studied in the same school. i hav seen it..n the architechture of the schoolis kool
manisha

Hey Manisha,

Wow! Omwati madam has been an integral part of campus School.

Infact me n her younger son were in the same batch.

Good to hear from u!

Akta

manisha
January 31st, 2006, 10:28 AM
hey antara
really gud to know that.

so you were in saurabh bhiya's class. kool.
i always loved mi visit to Hisar.

priyasingh
January 31st, 2006, 12:25 PM
Hi Antara

I was there in campus school for thre years 1987 to 1990(std II to std IV)
Still remember Omvatee Madam, Mrs Roy.

captmanjeet
February 1st, 2006, 11:06 AM
Is she same Omwati shokeen who is PTI there and who is from chawla if i am not wrong and her husband name is Ram Dutt.

priyasingh
February 1st, 2006, 02:49 PM
YeahManjeet we are talking about Omvatee madam who is PTI.
Dunno where she belongs to or her husband's name.
But her residence at that time was in HAU campus.

manisha
February 1st, 2006, 09:46 PM
Is she same Omwati shokeen who is PTI there and who is from chawla if i am not wrong and her husband name is Ram Dutt.
yes manjeetji
her husband's name is ramdutt.
omwati buaji is from gurgaon.and Mr. Ram Dutt's village was dichau. she is in HAU campus and is a PTI.

antara
February 2nd, 2006, 07:58 AM
Hey everybody!

Although I have no doubt about omwati madam's outgoing personality but i never knew that she is too popular.

Infact, these r the ppl who make our cherished memories.
n Priya u must be an immediate senior to me, I suppose.

See we hav found atleast few from campus eh!

I'm afraid that I'm not able to gather many ppl from school but I hope more will join in and we can hav a real good time sharing our mast experiences with 'Rita Singh' Mam or 'chujja' or......etc etc.

So, come forward ppl there is enough to remember n laugh upon.

priyasingh
February 2nd, 2006, 12:10 PM
Hey Antara how you missed out "Panna" our music teacher, do you remeber his kathak classes, evry girl was forced to buy ghungroo to do tat tat tai(1 2 3 4.....1234):)

There were quilts in drawing room(where we used to go for drawing classes)
Maja aa jata tha bimar hoke:)

antara
February 3rd, 2006, 12:27 AM
Oh yes!
That emergency room. We too were fond of it.

N panna Sir ki class mein panna fat jaata tha hameshaa.
aur uski dari par likha hota tha 'panne ke ghar chori'.

I remember once two boys did a real mischief with panna sir.

They locked the other door from outside n started throwing shoes from the other to the people inside.
While most of them actually hit sir.

n after a few years he got retired from school.

anupamabeniwal
February 8th, 2006, 11:03 AM
hello

u ppl from hisar nice 2 see u on this site i came here last year i am also from hisar and was livinh in HAU and passout from Murthal engg. collge

anupama beniwal

sunnysangwan
February 9th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Hey Antara and others
Sorry bout the late reply. Well I'm very much from Campus school, i've had my schooling there right from KG to class XII. Well, how can one forget Pannna lal, choojja, rita singh madam, madam roy, dua madam, agnihotri madam, jewel singh madam, kapoor madam, srivastava madam. I have very high regards for all of them. In fact I met some of them on my recent visit to India. Lemme help u catch up with some of them.
I met Juneja Sir (choojja.....i somehow dnt like to use these names nymore), he's dng good and was shopping smthng with her daughter when I met him. He's still teaching there at school.
Agnihotri madam is not keeping good health and is suffering from Alzheimers. She'd retired a long time back.
Mrs. Srivastava has also retired and is with her son's in Gurgaon.
Mrs. Kapoor has also retired and living in Kullu with her in law's.
There's some sad news too. Mrs. Savitri Grewal of the sanskrit deptt. has past away of a stroke some time back.
I met Kriplani Sir at the US embassy when he was there to apply for a visa to go visit his son.
Mrs. Roy is keeping good health and as far as I know is still in Hisar.
Mrs. Chopra has also retired and putting up in Urban Estate Hisar. She keeps really busy with her grand daughter as she has just started gng to school. I went to her place to meet her and she just looks the same.
Mrs. Nandal is the principal these days and I paid a visiti to her too in the principal office (yeah! the same place which v all used to dread in our school times.)
Mian Singh Sir is still the PTI there and still holds the evening volley-ball sessions but just for girls ;)
I can't think bout nybody else i met or i knw bout. It feels so wonderful to remember all those incidences which took place so long ago. At the same time it feels great to see my fellow school mates. Please keep on sharing ur memories bout school times.
Lemme ask.........does nybody know me.......hey antara how bout putting ur pic up.......
Cheers
Sangwan

priyasingh
February 9th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Why you told Antara to put pics, y not to me or Anupma aur Manjeet:)

Are you from Narwal's batch?

lucky
February 10th, 2006, 01:54 AM
hello,
well i am shagun rana been in campus for only two years but had best time there. best batch and class mates. enjoyed so much
well pradeep nice to hear from u after so long i think 6 years. i did see chopra mam when i went to india for hoildays. man o man she is same. i saw her from distance and i could recogonize her.

realy miss campus full:D.

sunnysangwan
February 10th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Why you told Antara to put pics, y not to me or Anupma aur Manjeet:)

Are you from Narwal's batch?

Hey Priya
I didnt mean to offend anyone and well it'd be great if all the people in Jatland could upload their pic. I'm sure all would be surprised to find out how many of us have seen each other.
I'm not frm Narwal's batch, i think he was senior to me by 2-3 batches. Btw he's in Bombay trying his luck in bollywood these days. Yash Tonk told me bout him on his last visit to Hisar. I did see him in a couple of music videos but after that he's dissapeared.

Sunny

antara
February 10th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Thanx Pradeep!
Its great too read such a detailed account on our teachers.

And Priya don't wait for ne invitations to put ur picture over Buddy!
Just Do It!

I too hav started finding one for me.

Hey I too respect all our teachers, but there nick names were a part of fun in school.

Thus I hope ne body won't mind if we recall them once again.

Chujja n Panna were a bit too popular eh!

wat about shrivastava mam. We used call her 'BODY BUILDER'.
n 'jaggu dada'

I serioiusly don't remember others n wud appreciate if been helped to recall.

And about our dear Chopra Mam she is one of the most beautiful and intellectually strong woman I have ever met.

I'm a big fan of her!

Hey ne news about Kiran Malik mam where is she now (retired or still serving school).

Hey Pradeep r u from rekha tomar or Parul naresh's batch?

Bcz i cun't reognize u from ur picture either.

sunnymalik
February 11th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Hi there

I am Mayank Malik and was in campus school from KG to XII. Its nice to know about campusites at this site. I had a gr8 time there. Hey Pradeep it was nice meeting u in Hisar last month.

njoy

sukhda
February 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Hi.....i was part of campus for three years during my dad's posting at Hisar....that was from 94 to 96 i guess.......i passed 7th, 8th and 9th from there....with a re in maths in 9th.... thanx to MR GUPTA:) (was always at loggerheads with him) ......and Pradeep for u there is a humble request(though i wanted to tell him myself but never got the chance)..... if u get to meet GUPTA JI during any of ur visits do convey him that i came out with flying colours in 10th.....scoring 82 marks in mathematics.....(i hope this says a lot about how good he was as a teacher and how bad me a student):D
I still remember all those athletic meets, of which i used to be very much a part.... those OAT speeches i delivered after assembly prayers will always be part of my fond memories.
And yes.....how can i forget all those teachers who brought out the best in me in so many different ways.....Madam Roy, Omwati mam, Rita singh, Srivastava and so many others.......they all were special in their own ways.

sunnysangwan
February 12th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Hi.....i was part of campus for three years during my dad's posting at Hisar....that was from 94 to 96 i guess.......i passed 7th, 8th and 9th from there....with a re in maths in 9th.... thanx to MR GUPTA:) (was always at loggerheads with him) ......and Pradeep for u there is a humble request(though i wanted to tell him myself but never got the chance)..... if u get to meet GUPTA JI during any of ur visits do convey him that i came out with flying colours in 10th.....scoring 82 marks in mathematics.....(i hope this says a lot about how good he was as a teacher and how bad me a student):D
I still remember all those athletic meets, of which i used to be very much a part.... those OAT speeches i delivered after assembly prayers will always be part of my fond memories.
And yes.....how can i forget all those teachers who brought out the best in me in so many different ways.....Madam Roy, Omwati mam, Rita singh, Srivastava and so many others.......they all were special in their own ways.

Hey Sukhda
I guess u should've told him earlier as he is no more now. As far as I can remember he passed away in a car accident a couple of years ago. Well, I think dats y its said that if u wanna tell somebody something ,do it right away coz life can be pretty nasty at times.

Pradeep

sunnysangwan
February 12th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Hi there

I am Mayank Malik and was in campus school from KG to XII. Its nice to know about campusites at this site. I had a gr8 time there. Hey Pradeep it was nice meeting u in Hisar last month.

njoy

Hey Mayank
It was nice seeing u too. So r u back in US?
Pradeep

sunnysangwan
February 12th, 2006, 05:47 AM
Thanx Pradeep!
Its great too read such a detailed account on our teachers.

And Priya don't wait for ne invitations to put ur picture over Buddy!
Just Do It!

I too hav started finding one for me.

Hey I too respect all our teachers, but there nick names were a part of fun in school.

Thus I hope ne body won't mind if we recall them once again.

Chujja n Panna were a bit too popular eh!

wat about shrivastava mam. We used call her 'BODY BUILDER'.
n 'jaggu dada'

I serioiusly don't remember others n wud appreciate if been helped to recall.

And about our dear Chopra Mam she is one of the most beautiful and intellectually strong woman I have ever met.

I'm a big fan of her!

Hey ne news about Kiran Malik mam where is she now (retired or still serving school).

Hey Pradeep r u from rekha tomar or Parul naresh's batch?

Bcz i cun't reognize u from ur picture either.

Hey Antara
I think rekha tomar was senior to me by 2 yrs. I have no news on Kiran Malik, I think she retired a couple of years ago but I dnt have any idea where she is these days.
Hey and btw for all of u who're there on Orkut, there's a campus school group there and there're lotsa ppl u'd wanna meet there.
Cheers
Pradeep

sukhda
February 12th, 2006, 08:42 PM
My condolences to Mr Gupta's family.

I must admit here that the jolt (only of a kind during my academic phase) i got in 9th standard changed my perspective towards life.......I never took anything for granted after that and finally end up with two gold medals........Infact i shd be thankful to Mr Gupta.
May his soul rest in peace!!!

Hey Sukhda
I guess u should've told him earlier as he is no more now. As far as I can remember he passed away in a car accident a couple of years ago. Well, I think dats y its said that if u wanna tell somebody something ,do it right away coz life can be pretty nasty at times.

Pradeep

rahulgodara001
February 14th, 2006, 04:26 AM
hey friends do u know that yash tonk(sadda tv ka superstar) is also from campus school.

well my sister too passed out from there in 1990.

my mamaji Randhir Singh Dhaka has been there as PTI for many yrs

when did u pass out antara?

antara
February 14th, 2006, 05:20 AM
hey friends do u know that yash tonk(sadda tv ka superstar) is also from campus school.

well my sister too passed out from there in 1990.

my mamaji Randhir Singh Dhaka has been there as PTI for many yrs

when did u pass out antara?

I passed out in the year 2001 and hav heard bout dhaka sir though never happen to meet him.

And, YASH TONK is really popular in school. Trust me, He has been a celebrity of campus even when he was a struggler.

antara
February 14th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Hey Sukhda!

I still remember ur wonderful speeches.

Although ur stay in school wasn't long but it was unforgettable.

I believe bieng a public speaker, u hav made a very good choice of career.

All the Best!

antara
February 14th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Hey Antara
I think rekha tomar was senior to me by 2 yrs. I have no news on Kiran Malik, I think she retired a couple of years ago but I dnt have any idea where she is these days.
Hey and btw for all of u who're there on Orkut, there's a campus school group there and there're lotsa ppl u'd wanna meet there.
Cheers
Pradeep

Now I know, who u are?
U were an year junior to me.

n bout the orkut group I guess, ppl need an invitation to join it right.
So, If u can please send me one. I wud love be in touch with my school buddies again.

sunnysangwan
February 14th, 2006, 11:26 AM
I passed out in the year 2001 and hav heard bout dhaka sir though never happen to meet him.

And, YASH TONK is really popular in school. Trust me, He has been a celebrity of campus even when he was a struggler.

Yash Tonk used to be my neighbour for nearly a decade untill last year when his dad retired from HAU. I really have to say, I've seen him through his ups and downs but that guy never lost his determination. It took real courage from him when he decided to go there without any support system there as well as back home. I dnt know how many of u knw bout it but he struggled for almost 3 years before being recognised finally.
BTW for those of u who watch the soap in which he's the lead, he's married one of his co-stars (the tall girl, who i think is his brother's wife in that soap), and even has a baby girl, Pari. He last came to Hisar in summer of 04 and we went to campus school to visit teachers and see the place.did u knw his nikname is Dabbu ;).
Hey, girls, wot happened to ur "I'll put my pic" enthusiasm.
Cheers
Pradeep

sukhda
February 14th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Hi Antara.......thanx for ur wishes dear!!!!
Wish you too a great future!!!!!

Hey Sukhda!

I still remember ur wonderful speeches.

Although ur stay in school wasn't long but it was unforgettable.

I believe bieng a public speaker, u hav made a very good choice of career.

All the Best!

priyasingh
February 14th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Hi All

I am from Rekha Tomar's batch.
There is great news, few days back Rekha is blessed with a baby girl:)

royaljat
March 13th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Hey!

Do Reply!
hi antra dont worry.there r so many person who r related 2 campus school,hosar. i m the student of college of agri.,ccs h.a.u,hisar since 2001. so dont feel lonely.

nirajsihag
March 13th, 2006, 02:23 PM
For so many days I was missing guys and gals from hisar in this form.This is great to see someone from hisar.I also studied in campus school 1998 passout.

abhimanyusindhu
March 18th, 2006, 07:06 PM
hi
all i m abhimanyu sindhu frm iit chennai.............i know many of u .....mayank malik...........pradeep ..........all my senior in campus.......really nice to hear our seniors......r doing g8 in different part of world...........

keshavdahiya
March 19th, 2006, 12:13 AM
loads of people here from 96 batch sounds interesting......

sunnysangwan
March 19th, 2006, 02:53 AM
loads of people here from 96 batch sounds interesting......

haan re Keshu........tu bhi campus school ka e product se ke.............hint sa to pehlyan e laag gya tha ak yo raakas paana to aade ka ii chahiye pan main chup rahya...............nyun bata ak sawaari Germany kyukkar chaali........

keshavdahiya
March 19th, 2006, 03:19 AM
haan re Keshu........tu bhi campus school ka e product se ke.............hint sa to pehlyan e laag gya tha ak yo raakas paana to aade ka ii chahiye pan main chup rahya...............nyun bata ak sawaari Germany kyukkar chaali........

bhai re manne laage se tera dhyan kitte orr e se...........marre yaar tu sirf aakhri post paddhya karre ke.....refer to no #4 post here where i mentioned it.....
here i was just curious to know so many people as i also kenw a few of them from 96 as well as 98 batch........any way......lemme repaet again....i was there for my 5 year vety. degree and i think that was enough time for my stay in HISAR.......baawalle kar diye the bhai hisar aala ne..........massan painda churaaya hisar te.....

cheers

VPannu
March 19th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Campus school ke sabhi ex or current students ko Ram-Ram.I enjoyed all my school life in this school.From LKG to 10+2 2000 batch.
Ar yo Pradeep Sangwan katti ni sudhre.nu ka nu hai yo,kati hawabaaj ka hawabaaj,ya kiski gaadi maang ke photo tarwa rya hai daaki:rolleyes: .Tu poochh rya hai"Does anyone know me?".Bhaai tu ke Vajpayee tha? Sangwan mhaare batch ka or bhi koi hai ke yaha pe?wat about Madam Dixit does anyone know?
Still remember Mrs.Omwati and her patli hari hari kaaamchi.Nicker pahan ke school jaate the ar madam khaal taar deti thi pindiyon par se.Bhajjaa bhajjaa ke maara karti.
But very sad to know about Grewal maam.She was among the best teachers in school.
Bhaai keshav tannai degree e daangra(animals) ki kari hai,to 5 saal daangra mein rah ke to koi bhi baawla ho jyaa(just kiddin) btw meri mausiji bhi Vety. Microbiology deptt. mein hain.Hisar mein padh ke maanas ban gaya ar dekh kit pahonch gaya tu.

sunnysangwan
March 19th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Campus school ke sabhi ex or current students ko Ram-Ram.I enjoyed all my school life in this school.From LKG to 10+2 2000 batch.
Ar yo Pradeep Sangwan katti ni sudhre.nu ka nu hai yo,kati hawabaaj ka hawabaaj,ya kiski gaadi maang ke photo tarwa rya hai daaki:rolleyes: .Tu poochh rya hai"Does anyone know me?".Bhaai tu ke Vajpayee tha? Sangwan mhaare batch ka or bhi koi hai ke yaha pe?wat about Madam Dixit does anyone know?
Still remember Mrs.Omwati and her patli hari hari kaaamchi.Nicker pahan ke school jaate the ar madam khaal taar deti thi pindiyon par se.Bhajjaa bhajjaa ke maara karti.
But very sad to know about Grewal maam.She was among the best teachers in school.
Bhaai keshav tannai degree e daangra(animals) ki kari hai,to 5 saal daangra mein rah ke to koi bhi baawla ho jyaa(just kiddin) btw meri mausiji bhi Vety. Microbiology deptt. mein hain.Hisar mein padh ke maanas ban gaya ar dekh kit pahonch gaya tu.

Re marr gye.............yo pannu kit te a gya...........bhai re apni apni bhaisyan ki rukhaali karlo ar taabran ne toh lyo...........gabbar singh aape chaal ke aa gya Jatland pe.........
Bhai apne batch ka to aur paya ni koi.
Manne deekhe Keshu tere gelyan kardi bani thi ode HAU ki ragging main.......bhai hamne bhi batayie ak kit kit lhuka tha.

keshavdahiya
March 19th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Manne deekhe Keshu tere gelyan kardi bani thi ode HAU ki ragging main.......bhai hamne bhi batayie ak kit kit lhuka tha.

aarre o saand tu laagta te koni itna ringatt.....OVERAGE se ke tu......hahahahahahhahaha:D:D:D tanne te jib kaal kari se 12mi........er sunn le tu jib school mein padhya karta jib te hum ne ragging karni bhi chodd di thi......;) er teri yeh senior.....Rekha Tomar, Parul Naresh, Sarika Dalal er bebe Deepti Dahiya te bhuujh liye mhaara ke sauda tha....bhaaj na jyan te mera naam sunn ke.......hahahahaha......:D:p
Raaging ke bhujhe se..........karddi te bera na lekin bhai tu aaj bhi hostel mein jake bhuj liye ke baani thi uun senioran geelyan....ragging uunhe karri thi ya hummne uunki kari thi........killki GAGU©.....matna yaad dewawe.....;)
baawalle ragging te unki hoya karre jo darrya karen.....arre te hostel mein rehya kartte er thaat karya kartte.......aaj bhi jakke dekh liye uude "DAKA" kunn the......hahahhahahhahaah........

rahi baat HISAR ki.......ooooohhhhhhhfffff...bhai re BAAGADDIYA...(oops HISAR aalle) mein er ROHTAKI mein kime te farak hoga........;)
kimme siddhi baat bhi samajh naa aaya karti hisar aalan ne.....Lhuktte te log baag mharre te handya kartte ki weh aage ROHTAKI.........

tanne sunni hogi........100 kootkki er ek ROHTAKI.......nyu e se..........
eeee bebe SUNITA.....note karlle ek aur kahawat.........RUUUUKKKKKAAAAAAAA.......er killkki kasuutti aali

smartyrahul22
March 20th, 2006, 01:00 AM
hi namrata,
i am rahul a paas out of campus school hisar ;)

smartyrahul22
March 20th, 2006, 01:02 AM
hi sweetheart.................

ratheetheraist
March 20th, 2006, 01:11 AM

frst f all hi all campus school guyzz..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

sory to enter in ur school chat bt iss smarty mere gottii kungaarrr naii majboor kar diyaa..................:(

ibbe te badya na saii aachi taariyaa tu imme...............arr hoo gyaa shuruu............kinne kehwee saiiiii kassaaiiiiiiiiiiii.................????????

tu ban howeega bata diii saiiiiiiiiiiii.............................hahahah ahaha...............arr tu goti saii ee maari bataun sun tanneyy ...........theek reh le kungarr............hahaha..........na terii issii ghettii bochhengee aade ...............hahahahaha................:D

nw rahul bhai dhayan diyee maadaa haa tuu............seedhee dharr le apnnee kadam............bhatakkan na deeee............;)

keshavdahiya
March 20th, 2006, 01:54 AM
hi namrata,
i am rahul a paas out of campus school hisar ;)

HI SMARTY..........hahahhaahhaahhahah hahahhaah killkki pe kkillkki pe killki pek illkki iUGADOIDI IOUZOBNOPZX8CV59W48N3I2OWQ
NXUCSIAENVLNADMC
BHAI RE GHANNI HAANSI AA GI jya te haath thisal gya keyboard pe........hhahhahaa

rathee SWEETHEART.....hahahahah :D:D hahahaa bhai re tanne te naas tha diya aaj .........ooooooooooo rathee (vikas)....(vakil saab)...tanne ne kehta smarty........rathee ye teri bestti karwawega........hahahahhaha

hi i m rahul namarta mujhse dosti karogi.......hahahahhahahhaha bhai re rahul samaaaaaaaartttyyy kunn si film dekh ke ne aaya se tu iibe.......
shilla mein badd gya tha ke............hahahahhahhahha
josh chaddh gya jib tere bhi kasutta.........hahahhaha.......

nyu kar thodde din class pe bahar kaan pakad ke khaada ho.....tere rathhe jelii maran ne o rehya hoga iib tahin........
teri punishment ya hai ki tanne ibb 10 bhuunde chutkalle baganne padenge........jime kisse bhi chori ka jikar nahi hoga.........
hahahahahhahhahahhahah
bhai re aaj mein marunga hanf haanf ke................ooooohohohohohoho

ratheetheraist
March 20th, 2006, 02:01 AM
HI SMARTY..........hahahhaahhaahhahah hahahhaah killkki pe kkillkki pe killki pek illkki iUGADOIDI IOUZOBNOPZX8CV59W48N3I2OWQ
NXUCSIAENVLNADMC
BHAI RE GHANNI HAANSI AA GI jya te haath thisal gya keyboard pe........hhahhahaa

rathee SWEETHEART.....hahahahah :D:D hahahaa bhai re tanne te naas tha diya aaj .........ooooooooooo rathee (vikas)....(vakil saab)...tanne ne kehta smarty........rathee ye teri bestti karwawega........hahahahhaha

hi i m rahul namarta mujhse dosti karogi.......hahahahhahahhaha bhai re rahul samaaaaaaaartttyyy kunn si film dekh ke ne aaya se tu iibe.......
shilla mein badd gya tha ke............hahahahhahhahha
josh chaddh gya jib tere bhi kasutta.........hahahhaha.......

nyu kar thodde din class pe bahar kaan pakad ke khaada ho.....tere rathhe jelii maran ne o rehya hoga iib tahin........
teri punishment ya hai ki tanne ibb 10 bhuunde chutkalle baganne padenge........jime kisse bhi chori ka jikar nahi hoga.........
hahahahahhahhahahhahah
bhai re aaj mein marunga hanf haanf ke................ooooohohohohohoho

leeeeeee ,,leeeee ibb .............bharr gyaa teraa...............!!!!!!!!:confused:

hahahahahaha.............hahahaha................t era naa bharree daakoooooo..........bejti ka baddkkaa bharwaa ke maanyaa:(:mad::D:D.........hahahhahahahaa......... ...........hahahahha...........hahahaa

ar keshu nd all ikki raging main maadi hi chhhoooot de diyo ree......mareggaa naa uu...........kaanaa ke haath haath luuaa liyoo kadde pakkaddann ne keh dyooo............hahahahhaahah..............hahahh a..........hahaha........34qrdf432........
dr4324mrxdcmd1t3j508tritgf5h1tr56rtfgyhunj3-ikt5grf4rg26809w3oedqq2de2
arr mera bhi haath thisall gyaa thaa bhaaiiiii.......................aur main te suparash e laa sakun tha bhaii .........aagee thaari marjii...........;):cool:

keshavdahiya
March 20th, 2006, 02:14 AM
leeeeeee ,,leeeee ibb .............bharr gyaa teraa...............!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaha.............hahahaha................t era naa bharree daakoooooo..........bejti ka baddkkaa bharwaa ke maanyaa.........hahahhahahahaa.................... hahahahha...........hahahaa

ar keshu nd all ikki raging main maadi hi chhhoooot de diyo ree......mareggaa naa uu...........kaanaa ke haath haath luuaa liyoo kadde pakkaddann ne keh dyooo............hahahahhaahah..............hahahh a..........hahaha........34qrdf432........
dr4324mrxdcmd1t3j508tritgf5h1tr56rtfgyhunj3-ikt5grf4rg26809w3oedqq2de2
arr mera bhi haath thisall gyaa thaa bhaaiiiii.......................aur main te suparash e laa sakun tha bhaii .........aagee thaari marjii...........;):cool:

iiiski ragging te hove gi lekin manne laage se tu bhi fasse ga......mein te bakas dyunga lekin kaal waa saari langaar tadke aawegi uuntte kun bachawega iisne ....rekha sunita rupi jitu kamal....et al
hahahhahahahah rahi baat iss bhai ki yu te samrty se tera ke hovega iib......
tanne gosse khanne padenge JAM la ke.........hahahahahaahhahaha killip pe killki @GOSSE PE JAM.......hahaha:D:D:D:D:D

iiski ragging te mein rohtak ke D-park pe lunga iib......GANDHI ke aage.......hahahhahahhahaha yu uude ki saare pulsiya ne SWEET HEART kehta haandega......hahahahhahhahahhahaha
er weh polsiye iiska HAPPY BIRTHDAY karenge......hahahahahahha

vfuibsyvejcubnwseomt889b7h8nv9wp0b3982sbgvnomb8bon vimbn ubnoi suvysvahbonsi7eerybu waovnis4cmevusyb nvo84cmsievu byon8v4a c7iwoeibyvnoa8cw7iwteuyby vncawi8erby navociou m0esry9oru neb0oi§?´ç§´?®?˜ø•*ˆøˆ¨â€**§¨?¥¨ ®â€*¥ˆˆ?˜µøª¨øin?ºªø§•â€*ç®?78
hahhahaha
aankham ein aansu aa liye sein jib........mera kardaa ji karre se ek KAVITA likhan ka.........ee sunita pher na ringiye agar mien depression mein chala jaun.....hahahahhaa killkakakkkakakaka hahahhahhahGAGUGAGUAGAUGAUAGUGUAGAGA......hhhhahah ahha aaj jarur marunga mein.........:p:p

ratheetheraist
March 20th, 2006, 02:26 AM
iiiski ragging te hove gi lekin manne laage se tu bhi fasse ga......mein te bakas dyunga lekin kaal waa saari langaar tadke aawegi uuntte kun bachawega iisne ....rekha sunita rupi jitu kamal....et al
hahahhahahahah rahi baat iss bhai ki yu te samrty se tera ke hovega iib......
tanne gosse khanne padenge JAM la ke.........hahahahahaahhahaha killip pe killki @GOSSE PE JAM.......hahaha

iiski ragging te mein rohtak ke D-park pe lunga iib......GANDHI ke aage.......hahahhahahhahaha yu uude ki saare pulsiya ne SWEET HEART kehta haandega......hahahahhahhahahhahaha
er weh polsiye iiska HAPPY BIRTHDAY karenge......hahahahahahha

vfuibsyvejcubnwseomt889b7h8nv9wp0b3982sbgvnomb8bon vimbn ubnoi suvysvahbonsi7eerybu waovnis4cmevusyb nvo84cmsievu byon8v4a c7iwoeibyvnoa8cw7iwteuyby vncawi8erby navociou m0esry9oru neb0oi§?´ç§´?®?˜ø•*ˆøˆ¨â€**§¨?¥¨ ®â€*¥ˆˆ?˜µøª¨øin?ºªø§•â€*ç®?78
hahhahaha
aankham ein aansu aa liye sein jib........mera kardaa ji karre se ek KAVITA likhan ka.........ee sunita pher na ringiye agar mien depression mein chala jaun.....hahahahhaa killkakakkkakakaka hahahhahhahGAGUGAGUAGAUGAUAGUGUAGAGA......hhhhahah ahha aaj jarur marunga mein.........

bhot koshish kari bhai smarty manney te ...........parr inkkii jelli arr bhaallyan ne dekh ke main SHAHEED ho gyaaaa............:D:D

ibb teraa raam rukhhaallaa...........................hahahahah... ................hahahahhaa.............hahahah.... ....main bhi marungaa ibb............hahaha..................hahahhaha.. ...........3qw4t5tgfr4w3
qtg5r43wqtg5r3t34ygq42q1h462yqgtgdertfbuhjnedft5tg rfdc4ertfbhjnsdlt5r
4gew4gtre4wgvrhbytesbhteszbhtrzbyazysz

arr nuu kehyaa karen AANDDHE KI MAAKHI RAAM UDDAYA KARREE..............chinta na maaniyee.............koi te aawegaa ghode pe beth ke tanne bachhaann..............:D:D:D:D:D

inn tebbllyyaann(rf43wqfr43wqf) aage te GAGU bhi fail ho liyaa saii.............ikke copy write mere dhore sain........dhayan rakhiyoo sare.........hahahah..........hahaha.....

tebbllee use karann ki permission le leiyoo saare .......na te court main TARIQQ PE TAARIQQ .... ke chakkar main issa uljhaaungaa............yaad rakhoge..........hahahahah...............hahaha... .....gagu................haahah.............ahahh. ahaaaa:D:p

keshavdahiya
March 20th, 2006, 06:43 AM

arrrrreee ghughu tu te reh gya tha.....yeh tanne baniye ki dhaal kiddi challa di kassaaiiii teri ke shahi laage thi aare ya tu MUNJJI jaamyaa tha.........hahahhahahhaha.......:D:D:D:D
tanne ek e baari mein sab kimme likh gya suunde......hahahhahahhaha killkki....ke karun teri ya post iibe paddhi....dide te phoot ge lekin ghanni haansi aayi.........shabash lagya reh nyu hi........gabber bahut khuss hoga kaal awega to..........JJITUA>>>>gabber

bhai pyar se daangra ka na te bera na ke banta.....yeh manas te kaam ke rahe na............hisar ne tham meri chatti ke maha ke khaad lyo kasaaiyon.......fukkre so ke tham campus school ke...........hahahahahahhahhaha killkki@fukrre.........
hisar na aata te kitte chand pe patta........wah bhi ghanni bhudi banttii:p:D

er sunno tham nyu karo campus school ka gate er khmaba paad ke jatland pe khaare ho jao er jo bhi badde uske sir mein maro........er pher bhujo campus school ka se ke..........hahahhahahhaahh.....

amitsangwan
March 20th, 2006, 08:27 AM
RAM RAM Bhayiyo
I am from D.N.P.G. College, Hisar (B.Sc. Electronics - 2000 Batch Passout) & G.J.U., Hisar (MBA Finance - 2002 Batch Passout).
Anybody from DN College, Hisar OR GJU, Hisar is thr.........!!!???

ratheetheraist
March 20th, 2006, 04:42 PM
RAM RAM Bhayiyo
I am from D.N.P.G. College, Hisar (B.Sc. Electronics - 2000 Batch Passout) & G.J.U., Hisar (MBA Finance - 2002 Batch Passout).
Anybody from DN College, Hisar OR GJU, Hisar is thr.........!!!???

iss lehrate jhande ko haath jodd kar parnaam..............:)

parr tanne koi na nammatte kardaa hissariyaa.............aade............tu likad lee bhaii iss taage pe te.......

ye apni degrree te bata dii.........inkee number bi likh diye hondee tanne daakkoooooo.................:p;):cool::D

downtoearth
March 20th, 2006, 04:48 PM
hi sweetheart.................,,, rahul,:) ,,, dekh liya tera ram ramii ,,,, den ka style,,:eek: ,,,,sidha ho key chaal ley,,,,, na to jatland key sarpanch too waari awengey,,,,,,,, ustey pehlam,,,,,, yu tera gotti bhai ,RAATHI aur yu rohtakiya ,KESHU ,,,,,,,,,,tera nuun barga bak-baka heart kar dengey,,,,,,,,,,,tera naam aandey hi wa film yaad aa gayi,,,,,,,,,,Rahul is a cheater,,,,,, rahul is a cheater,,,,,, cheater,,,,,,,,,,, hahahahahahahaahahahahha:D :D :D :D ,,,,,,ram ram deni seekh ley:mad:

amitsangwan
March 21st, 2006, 08:28 AM
rr rathi yu degree konyaa bataayi bhai, yu to batch arr stream bataayi sa bhai vikas; arr main hissariya konyaa bhai, aapa pichopia (pichopa khurd/bhiwani/haryana) saa rr laddadu, baaki teri jaanakaari khaatarr bataa du ke yo jat 1st division te niche kade mandaa konyaa; boll bhai "JAI BHAGWAN JAT BALWAN":)

iss lehrate jhande ko haath jodd kar parnaam..............:)

parr tanne koi na nammatte kardaa hissariyaa.............aade............tu likad lee bhaii iss taage pe te.......

ye apni degrree te bata dii.........inkee number bi likh diye hondee tanne daakkoooooo.................:p;):cool::D

abhimanyusindhu
March 27th, 2006, 07:16 PM
re mere yaar kheshav vikas n company yo thread se hissari thei milen khater .............re purane school kei dost ne pheten khater.............kuin naas tha rakha hai eska.........................tene or koi nahin paai kei

abhimanyusindhu
March 27th, 2006, 07:18 PM
yo pradeep sangwan kit gayeb ho gaya....................

sunnysangwan
March 28th, 2006, 02:35 AM
yo pradeep sangwan kit gayeb ho gaya....................

Gayab koni hoya, main thodi haan chup baitha in jhakoiyan ki bakwaad sunoon tha.........ar bhai tanne nyun to bataii koni ak tu kaunse batch ka se ar kad aaya Campus school main kad gaya.....kimme bata bhai..........

bmalikb
March 28th, 2006, 06:03 AM
If it is same Mr Gupta who taught during the 80's then how old might he be now...

I graduated in 1981 and he was teaching there at that time along with Mrs Chopra, Mrs Dua, Mrs Agnihotri, Mrs Bhutani, Mrs Chabbra, Mrs Srivastava and others....

sunnysangwan
March 28th, 2006, 11:02 AM
If it is same Mr Gupta who taught during the 80's then how old might he be now...

I graduated in 1981 and he was teaching there at that time along with Mrs Chopra, Mrs Dua, Mrs Agnihotri, Mrs Bhutani, Mrs Chabbra, Mrs Srivastava and others....

If u're talking about Mr. Gupta who in the Mathematics deptt. then I'm sorry to say he passed away a couple of years back in a car accident.

bmalikb
March 29th, 2006, 09:14 AM
He was a good teacher, in our day's.. He genuinely devoted his own time without charging any tutoring fee, on the weekends to get some of us help to pass CBSE in those days....

abhimanyusindhu
March 30th, 2006, 09:48 PM
pradeep bhai mei tertei 3 saal choota huin........mager terko jaanta huin.........tu aaya hua tha na dec mei hissar.. apni mulakat nahin hui..2003 batch.............shakel dekh kei merko phechan legha yaar................or suna bhai kaache kaat raha hai usa me laaghei...ghaadi waadi ........saahi hai bhai.....laagei zindagi ji raha hai...........eske baad kit .(ms)........apna haryana .......ya ferangi desh mei...........

abhimanyusindhu
March 30th, 2006, 10:20 PM
mei bhai kg mei aa gaya tha campus mei or 10 tak odhe hi tha....................10 paache thode bhohat dekhe gaaye........re apne school jaaise koi chizz koni re bhai pradeep...... zindagi kei mezze liye hai odhe apan nei....eb mainei koi fer kg mei admission de de to mei aaj hi le luin......mager suna hai ab jaada albaadi choore nahin aatei campus mei......humara batch last tha albaad mei.......re bahi tu ager cycle stand kei pass waale ped kei nicche kabhi cricket khela hai tu ....wo phed khaat diya........or bhai bera ne kei kei bedal gaya campus mei abhi suna nandal madam hai principal..............kon pengha legha madam se.............bhai mei bhohat dara huin nandal madam tei.......jeema pindi kaapa kardi.........or gupta ne bhi do char dher raakhe hai .......mager sab thei aacha laghtha tha re menne............................................. .............sun ek kissa ......campus ka mei jemma tabiyet se khali huin ........bura na maanyei lambi jaa rahi hai.........ek ber gupta aaya class mei or ghuss thei hi hum chilla diye .....happy birth day. sir.......puri class khedi kar lei.......or maine bhar bula kei mera happy birthday menaya......bhai kai din tak ghudi dhuki..............meger bhai aaj jit huin sab math ar wo gupta kie wezze thei.........tu suna bahi koi

parv_singh
April 10th, 2006, 08:35 AM
From Lower nursery to 12th. ..studied in campus school. passed 12 th in 96. Its nice to see these msges.

abhimanyusindhu
April 11th, 2006, 06:45 PM
From Lower nursery to 12th. ..studied in campus school. passed 12 th in 96. Its nice to see these msges.

re bhai parv kit dakhe kha raha hai re tu................sab thilse kei............