PDA

View Full Version : Are Women Dangerous On Wheels

devdahiya
January 28th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Latest figures suggest that though the women drive slow but are causing more accidents than what men do with their rash driving. One of the reasons which surfaced after deliberation was that women think too much all the times and even when they are on wheels ,their concentration levels are very low and hence they tend to confuse other road users. Second reason which was very clearly agreed by many people was that women panic much more than men in case of an emergency and instead of pressing brakes[when need to] theu accelerate. Youe views are solicited.

Women members, please don't take it as a criticism.......Your logical inputs will go a long way in doing justice to this debate...Thanx in anticipation.

narenderkharb
January 28th, 2006, 11:31 AM
gharwali ne gadee thok de kya?

devdahiya
January 28th, 2006, 11:36 AM
gharwali ne gadee thok de kya?

Ha...ha..ha. Na konya thhokki. Bhai mere ghar aali sirf unn roads par Gaddi chalati hei jahan Road katti khalli ho...arr koe modd na ho....Kyun...theek se na? Thanks for the concern though.

dahiyarules
January 28th, 2006, 12:17 PM
I think there are a couple of reasons behind "women caused crashes."

1. Women do not drive as much as men, in general. So they lack experience. Experienced women drivers are as good as experienced men drivers.

2. Blame us men for it. We are a black spot on womens' confidence. We constantly kill their confidence by telling them that they suck at wheel.

I wish to tell the readers that insurance quotes are lower for women drivers than for men drivers. This is a good indication that women drivers are more safe drivers, atleast according to insurance companies.

Latest figures suggest that though the women drive slow but are causing more accidents than what men do with their rash driving. One of the reasons which surfaced after deliberation was that women think too much all the times and even when they are on wheels ,their concentration levels are very low and hence they tend to confuse other road users. Second reason which was very clearly agreed by many people was that women panic much more than men in case of an emergency and instead of pressing brakes[when need to] theu accelerate. Youe views are solicited.

Women members, please don't take it as a criticism.......Your logical inputs will go a long way in doing justice to this debate...Thanx in anticipation.

anildabas1701
January 28th, 2006, 01:07 PM
worst problem with women during driving a vehicle is when they run it in reverse gear

next problem with women is that they lack experience,

next if their car goes out of order they instead of asking for help, parks in between the road

inki kahani ram ke haath

downtoearth
January 28th, 2006, 02:52 PM
worst problem with women during driving a vehicle is when they run it in reverse gear

next problem with women is that they lack experience,

next if their car goes out of order they instead of asking for help, parks in between the road

inki kahani ram ke haath
dev sir aur dabas .....,,chala to jib patey sey jib ye hand brake laagi mein gaadi kheench dey sey....

devdahiya
January 28th, 2006, 02:54 PM
dev sir aur dabas .....,,chala to jib patey sey jib ye hand brake laagi mein gaadi kheench dey sey....

Ha..ha..ha.Yo bhi raulla se. Good observation bhai.

downtoearth
January 28th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Ha..ha..ha.Yo bhi raulla se. Good observation bhai.
sir yu rog ek din meri cousin ney katya thaa:D :D :D delhi to gurgaon ,,, katii dhumma:p :D thaa diya thaa

keshavdahiya
January 28th, 2006, 03:24 PM
sir yu rog ek din meri cousin ney katya thaa:D :D :D delhi to gurgaon ,,, katii dhumma:p thaa diya thaa

Sahi keh se choori jib gaadi chalaya kaaren to dhuuma hi uthya karre....;)
dabas bhai aapki baat sahi se.....AUTO>ROADWAYS(HR, DTC)>LUGAI.......:D
yeh tino ki khaani raam e janne se

Bhai sumit tu Amerika mein reh se tanne bera se hindustan mein khaani dusrr i hai lugaayi ne jitna experience hoga wah utni hi khatarnak sei.......
Chori jib gaadi chalaya karren they hve many concerns.....they are alwayz thinking whether they are to look gud or not and so the yconcentrate more n mirror rather than road.
and still if they concentrate on road.(only5% ladies) they tend to press acclerator more when thsy need to take a beack........;) and then u know what cud happen:eek:
aaakhir mein chori jib gaadi mein ho to weh apne aap ne raani ki JHANSI te kam na samjhti.....:D:D

anildabas1701
January 28th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Sahi keh se choori jib gaadi chalaya kaaren to dhuuma hi uthya karre....;)
dabas bhai aapki baat sahi se.....AUTO>ROADWAYS(HR, DTC)>LUGAI.......:D
yeh tino ki khaani raam e janne se

Bhai sumit tu Amerika mein reh se tanne bera se hindustan mein khaani dusrr i hai lugaayi ne jitna experience hoga wah utni hi khatarnak sei.......
Chori jib gaadi chalaya karren they hve many concerns.....they are alwayz thinking whether they are to look gud or not and so the yconcentrate more n mirror rather than road.
and still if they concentrate on road.(only5% ladies) they tend to press acclerator more when thsy need to take a beack........;) and then u know what cud happen:eek:
aaakhir mein chori jib gaadi mein ho to weh apne aap ne raani ki JHANSI te kam na samjhti.....:D:D

HA HA HA
JHANSI KI RANI BHI KOI RANI THI, YEH TO AUR BHI BADHI HOJA SEI
BHAI............
VERY RIGHT THEY ALWAYS TEND TO PRESS MORE ACCELATOR THAN REQUIRED(NORMAL SI BAAT HAI)
I STILL REMEBER ONE ACCIDENT, THERE WAS A WOMEN WHO WAS LEARINING HOW TO DRIVE, AND SHE HIT A DHOODWALA ON SCOOTER,
DHOODWALA FELL DOWN AND THAT GIRL AGAIN HIT HIM AND OCCURED A SPOT DEATH. BHAI MEI TA INSE DOOR HI RAHOON HOON.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

there Are Three Ways To Be Safe On Road

maintain A Distance Form

1 Women Drivers
2 Sardarjis
2 Ghane Bhudhe Aadmi

poonam
January 28th, 2006, 08:14 PM
I agree with Sumit here.

And also since the total number of women driving is much less than the men drivers their flaws become conspicuous I guess. In general women are infact more cautious drivers!

I think I’m excellent on wheel (;) ) and I love driving since you have some time by yourself when you hit the road (especially 'multitasking' at times...now don't listen to this one...its not safe..OK):D

devdahiya
January 28th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I agree with Sumit here.

And also since the total number of women driving is much less than the men drivers their flaws become conspicuous I guess. In general women are infact more cautious drivers!

I think I’m excellent on wheel (;) ) and I love driving since you have some time by yourself when you hit the road (especially 'multitasking' at times...now don't listen to this one...its not safe..OK):D

Bebe nyu na mannu...pehlyan manne gaddi mei bathha ke dhaula kuwan tei purani dilli staion le ke chaliye.................Kidding bebe. Ittani serious kyun hogi hei chhori...........Ibke ne India aawei te Mumbai mere djhore aaiye.......theek sei na.

rahulkharb
January 28th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Jade bhi choriya dikh jay gaadi chalandi .... usne pahla jaan do ( SAWDHANI MEIN HI SURAKSHA HAI ):rolleyes: . gaadi to yeah saari sardak pay chalawe.. par baithe yeah beoti parlour mein say, jib red light aayi khad liya bindi powder aur kalakari kar di suru. :D

manisha
January 28th, 2006, 11:11 PM
hey
women are very careful when driving. they dont want accidents and dont want anyone hurt. they are extra cautious. is anyone in this group been hit by a woman driver.
but
anyways i still agree wth the fact that females keep looking in the mirror while driving.

keshavdahiya
January 28th, 2006, 11:24 PM
hey
women are very careful when driving. they dont want accidents and dont want anyone hurt. they are extra cautious. is anyone in this group been hit by a woman driver.
but
anyways i still agree wth the fact that females keep looking in the mirror while driving.

......."ANY BODY IN THIS GROUP"....hahaha...:D, this is not just a group this is a big community...
er pher ye itne saare jaat nyu e dukhi ho reh sein manisha ji...;), ya inhe nyu hi bakwad karan ki aadat se...aare saare choriyan ke sataye oorh sein:eek:
I know u dont WANT to hurt people but still there are lot of VICTIMS...hahaha
and we will take care that u are extra cautious...hahaha

rahulkharb
January 28th, 2006, 11:26 PM
hey
but

Extra cautious while driving ... n agreeing with the FACT tht female looks in the mirror while driving...both r contradicting :confused: ohh w8 a min kahin aapka matlab yeah to nahi tha ki... thy r extra cautious lookin in the mirror while driving ??? :rolleyes:

anildabas1701
January 29th, 2006, 03:40 AM
hey
but

I HAVE ALREADY SEEN A DEATH OF DOODHWALA BY A WOMEN AROUND 25.

MERI CHACHI JI NE ADMI NA HURT KIYA TO KYA GAADI TEI PHOD KE LIYAI

choudharyneelam
January 29th, 2006, 07:05 AM
hey Manisha i do agree with you, but don't take all these things serioulsy as you know it's in the nature of guys to pull legs....

anildabas1701
January 29th, 2006, 07:14 AM
hey Manisha i do agree with you, but don't take all these things serioulsy as you know it's in the nature of guys to pull legs....

hum log taang waang naa kheecha karte, hum poore aadminei hai kheech lia kare hai

devdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Bhai agree or don't women do create problems on the road. Left turn karna hoga te Right aalla indicator de dewengi arr Right muddna hoga te left. Mei Ek be katti marte-2 bachya tha iss baat pe....arr jib nyu kahi K Ma'm aapne ultta indicator de rakhya tha...te manne nahin...Angrezzi ghanni boll di. Mei tei Apni Wife Arr bachyann nei le ke Hudde te sittak liya arr jib pachhe jadde bi lady Wheels pe dekhi se....Haath jodd ke prarthana karan laag jyaya karun K bhagwan iss saddak pe jitne bhi logg iske sampark mei aawein...unn sabh ki rakshya kriye. Ek din meri Sister bhi ek ki Car ne Khurchyai arr appni ka dubba banwa lyai...manne puchhi k bebe kyukar huya....nyu boli bhai indicator dena bhool gi...ibb batao...ye jib gaddi chalawein te indicator denn ne ek nyara aadmi bathhao...isn't it a big ask. But they are nice people for sure.

rahulkharb
January 29th, 2006, 03:27 PM
railway crossin pay thay fatak hata kay..lugaiya ki gaddiya pay la do... 3-4 jeev jantu maran tay to bach jayge. :D

devdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 04:39 PM
railway crossin pay thay fatak hata kay..lugaiya ki gaddiya pay la do... 3-4 jeev jantu maran tay to bach jayge. :D

Ha...ha..ha...ha. Fattak.........Railway aalyan ki-e na poori honti.

manisha
January 29th, 2006, 08:53 PM
......."ANY BODY IN THIS GROUP"....hahaha...:D, this is not just a group this is a big community...
er pher ye itne saare jaat nyu e dukhi ho reh sein manisha ji...;), ya inhe nyu hi bakwad karan ki aadat se...aare saare choriyan ke sataye oorh sein:eek:
I know u dont WANT to hurt people but still there are lot of VICTIMS...hahaha
and we will take care that u are extra cautious...hahaha
ha ha
thanks for the correction
actually i wanted to add on to the fact that women are careful drivers. not dangerous at all.
"so all VICTIMS remain unhurt right."

anildabas1701
January 30th, 2006, 10:18 AM
ha ha
thanks for the correction
actually i wanted to add on to the fact that women are careful drivers. not dangerous at all.
"so all VICTIMS remain unhurt right."

MR DAHIYA WROTE SOMETHING, AND YOU ARE STICKED TO THAT, ITS WRONG, HE DOESNT MEANT THAT
WOMEN ON WHEELS..........ALL ARE HURT, ALL ARE VICTIMS
HA HA HA

manisha
January 30th, 2006, 10:58 AM
hey neelam good to see you here baby. well i think lightheartedness is in the nature of jats.

devdahiya
January 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM

Bilkul Theek kahi aapne.

anildabas1701
January 30th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Bilkul Theek kahi aapne.

UNCLEJI AAP KITT TITLIYON KI BHEED GAILYA HOLIYE
SHERA KA BHI KHYAL RAKH LO

rahulkharb
January 30th, 2006, 08:04 PM
UNCLEJI AAP KITT TITLIYON KI BHEED GAILYA HOLIYE
SHERA KA BHI KHYAL RAKH LO

katya rog hahahaha nice one anil bhai :D :D

devdahiya
January 30th, 2006, 08:09 PM
katya rog hahahaha nice one anil bhai :D :D

Le lyo rangg tum donnu...ha..ha..ha. Sachchi baat ka bhi koe himaytti na ho ke dyakio? Tum nahi sudhrogge bhai.

anildabas1701
January 31st, 2006, 12:17 AM
Le lyo rangg tum donnu...ha..ha..ha. Sachchi baat ka bhi koe himaytti na ho ke dyakio? Tum nahi sudhrogge bhai.

SUDHRAKAREH HAI WOH JINKA BAYAH HORAKHA HO, ARR HUM TO IBBE RANDA CLUB KE MEMBER HAI

rahulkharb
January 31st, 2006, 01:43 PM
SUDHRAKAREH HAI WOH JINKA BAYAH HORAKHA HO, ARR HUM TO IBBE RANDA CLUB KE MEMBER HAI

ha ha ha ha ek dum sahi bolya anil bhai.. ibay to aazad panchi ea lay lyon do sawad thoda sa humne bhi.. :D

devdahiya
January 31st, 2006, 05:27 PM
ha ha ha ha ek dum sahi bolya anil bhai.. ibay to aazad panchi ea lay lyon do sawad thoda sa humne bhi.. :D

Ghanne din na raho tum isse.

devdahiya
November 21st, 2006, 08:06 AM
Bhai kaal maar diye hontte ek Devi ji nei..Indicator de rhi thi right ka arr left mei modd di.........Bhagwan nei e bachaye..merri tei car chrdde-2 karti katti 90 degree ghummani paddi.....bach kei rahiyo bhai inn ND dlewerran tein.

devdahiya
November 21st, 2006, 08:14 AM
Ek mhinnne pehlyan ki baat sei meri sister Car le ke office tahin likkaddi arr thoddi waar pachhe ek red light jump karr di......Police aale nei hatth de ke Car rukwai arr bolya Madam lenn mei la lyo gaddi nei...Jib side mei gaddi la li bebey nei tei bolya madam issa ke taggajj ho rhya tha akk kaddpaddatt thha rakhya tha.Bebey boli bhai koe ghanna bimar sei arr haspattal mei daakhil sei.Policiya bolya Preshann hontta hogga...bebey na bolli...ferr bolya SAFFDARJJANG mei daakhil hoga..? Bebey nei naadd haan mei hilla di parr buujhh bhi liya..par bhai tnne kyukkar berra akk Saffdarjjang mei Dakhhil sei..? Policia bollya taddke tein 14 luggai pakkafdd li..arr saarriyan ke Bimaar Saffdarjjang mei e daakhil paye sein....ha..ha..ha.

rakeshsehrawat
November 21st, 2006, 08:16 AM
Ek mhinnne pehlyan ki baat sei meri sister Car le ke office tahin likkaddi arr thoddi waar pachhe ek red light jump karr di......Police aale nei hatth de ke Car rukwai arr bolya Madam lenn mei la lyo gaddi nei...Jib side mei gaddi la li bebey nei tei bolya madam issa ke taggajj ho rhya tha akk kaddpaddatt thha rakhya tha.Bebey boli bhai koe ghanna bimar sei arr haspattal mei daakhil sei.Policiya bolya Preshann hontta hogga...bebey na bolli...ferr bolya SAFFDARJJANG mei daakhil hoga..? Bebey nei naadd haan mei hilla di parr buujhh bhi liya..par bhai tnne kyukkar berra akk Saffdarjjang mei Dakhhil sei..? Policia bollya taddke tein 14 luggai pakkafdd li..arr saarriyan ke Bimaar Saffdarjjang mei e daakhil paye sein....ha..ha..ha.
Bhai agree or don't women do create problems on the road. Left turn karna hoga te Right aalla indicator de dewengi arr Right muddna hoga te left. Mei Ek be katti marte-2 bachya tha iss baat pe....arr jib nyu kahi K Ma'm aapne ultta indicator de rakhya tha...te manne nahin...Angrezzi ghanni boll di. Mei tei Apni Wife Arr bachyann nei le ke Hudde te sittak liya arr jib pachhe jadde bi lady Wheels pe dekhi se....Haath jodd ke prarthana karan laag jyaya karun K bhagwan iss saddak pe jitne bhi logg iske sampark mei aawein...unn sabh ki rakshya kriye. Ek din meri Sister bhi ek ki Car ne Khurchyai arr appni ka dubba banwa lyai...manne puchhi k bebe kyukar huya....nyu boli bhai indicator dena bhool gi...ibb batao...ye jib gaddi chalawein te indicator denn ne ek nyara aadmi bathhao...isn't it a big ask. But they are nice people for sure.

Kaka tanne ib nahi bera patya k Right k indicator ka matbal sai k ya Left mein mudegi

devdahiya
November 21st, 2006, 09:27 AM
Ibb dhyaan rakhhungga bhai....jiss keidd ka indicator de gi uss ke opposite aala mannungga.Ha..ha..ha..ha.

Kaka tanne ib nahi bera patya k Right k indicator ka matbal sai k ya Left mein mudegi[/QUOTE]....Rakesh sehrawat

sunitahooda
November 21st, 2006, 02:36 PM
Dev Ji aap nai iss shabad mai Y na laaya? can i ask Y?
Bebe nyu na mannu...pehlyan manne gaddi mei bathha ke dhaula kuwan tei purani dilli staion le ke chaliye.................Kidding bebe. Ittani serious kyun hogi hei chhori...........Ibke ne India aawei te Mumbai mere djhore aaiye.......theek sei na.

sunitahooda
November 21st, 2006, 02:43 PM
What MEN do?
1. Keep blowing HORN....Until i shout out loud...Got a NEW TOY?:o
2. Indicator to sahi kenni ka de de par uss kenni muddey konya:D
3. 2 gaadiyan ke beechaley tai likaddan ki jee-todd koshish kare rehgey....without keeping the Width of their wreck in mind:mad:
4. When a lady wants to drive calmly....keep pestering her to speed up and compete arr aakhir mai Dhool chat kai nichalley tikkein:p

and so many more things to prove them jerks:( ;) :rolleyes: :cool: and yes...none of my friends(gals) have ever met with an accidents arr Boys rojj hadd-goddey fudwayein padey reh sain....Latest news i had got about Mr.Mohit Yadav....and second is Mr.Rupender Sheoran....and sadly....few died also and it was an unbearable loss in my life

sunitahooda
November 21st, 2006, 02:46 PM
Arr haan Dev Ji...sardakk pai aaj-takk koye Lady driver marri na paddi dekhi....aadmiyan kiye laash dekhi sain....arr jai LADY koye mari bi hogi tai Male driver ki galti ki wajah tai:)

anilsangwan
November 21st, 2006, 02:49 PM
Aar bebey "Bina Stand lagaye scooter (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13507)" bhi Men e khaddey karrya karein becharey... :D :D :D :D :D

What MEN do?
1. Keep blowing HORN....Until i shout out loud...Got a NEW TOY?:o
2. Indicator to sahi kenni ka de de par uss kenni muddey konya:D
3. 2 gaadiyan ke beechaley tai likaddan ki jee-todd koshish kare rehgey....without keeping the Width of their wreck in mind
4. When a lady wants to drive calmly....keep pestering her to speed up and compete arr aakhir mai Dhool chat kai nichalley tikkein:p

and so many more things to prove them jerks and yes...none of my friends(gals) have ever met with an accidents arr Boys rojj hadd-goddey fudwayein padey reh sain....Latest news i had got about Mr.Mohit Yadav....and second is Mr.Rupender Sheoran....and sadly....few died also and it was an unbearable loss in my life

devdahiya
November 21st, 2006, 02:51 PM
Arr haan Dev Ji...sardakk pai aaj-takk koye Lady driver marri na paddi dekhi....aadmiyan kiye laash dekhi sain....arr jai LADY koye mari bi hogi tai Male driver ki galti ki wajah tai:)

Eeeeeeeeeee ..meri bebey...Merra yo matbbal na tha...mei tei nyu kehnna chahun tha..akk ye thoddi si BIDHHKEINN sein Gaddi challatti haana.....Arr bebey ye kyun marree pawein saddak pei..Ye tei marrann aali sein...Hay rei Ya mer munh maa tei ke likkadd gi...ibb manne Sunita bebey tein kuun bachawei ga...Koe bi na.........Ha..ha..ha....Cheers merri bebey..!

sunitahooda
November 21st, 2006, 02:55 PM
Killkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....tanne ghana pasand aaya yo waakya....Anil manne laage tu uss din ka practice karan laag rya sai:D ;)
Aar bebey "Bina Stand lagaye scooter (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13507)" bhi Men e khaddey karrya karein becharey... :D :D :D :D :D

anilsangwan
November 21st, 2006, 03:00 PM
Killkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....tanne ghana pasand aaya yo waakya....Anil manne laage tu uss din ka practice karan laag rya sai:D ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... Bebey mein to Car try karoonga bina stand khaddi karann ke... aar kabaaddi ne dewann ne loh bhi aaball ho jaaga....ghanna e noonnn aawega....... :D

sunitahooda
November 21st, 2006, 03:04 PM
mai car lyungi tai 2 tyre paiye karungi khadi....chahe aagley ya side aaley...khi-khi-khi-khi;) :p siraf noon nahi dholley cup bi de kai jaya karein gaaman mai tai
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... Bebey mein to Car try karoonga bina stand khaddi karann ke... aar kabaaddi ne dewann ne loh bhi aaball ho jaaga....ghanna e noonnn aawega....... :D

parity
November 21st, 2006, 03:52 PM
I dont agree with u dev sir,not coz i am also a female. but coz i am driving for last 6 yrs and saying this on the basis of that.
I accept that women create nuisance on roads (pls note not accidents ) but there are reasons for that some of which Sumit also mentioned. my views are here

1) Man very badly bully female drivers, if some accident happens spectators (who dont know the real situation, start saying, chalana nahi aata to chalati kyon ho )

2) This hypocrite and domination obsessed male faternity cant see women overtaking them so whenever any female tries, they start behaving like monkeys on roads, dnt give them side, start racing with them (whether she is in Audi Q 7 or Ferrari n he in Ambassdor :)

3) If some female gets in trouble ( which is very natural for any driver ) these men start blaming her for that ( like gear struck, without knowing the situation would start saying, release the hand break or press the clutch fully, some men said here too :)

4) If a male drives rashly, pepole ( specially male ) says, its normal, its in the blood of boys but if any female does so, same people would say she doesnt know how to handle a car, not strong enough to control a car.
and so on........ many such thins,cant list all here.

A request to all the males-
1) Start accepting that females can be better than you
2) Dont prove your worth by degrading women
3) Try to learn some road manners ( wait on traffic signals, give side, use your rear view mirrors, dnt honk for nothing, always give indicators, follow the speed limits.......... )
4) Never blame women without any reason ( if some accident, try to analyse kahin hamara hi to fault nahi hai )

As far as these reports ( which i never read or heard anywhere ) are concerned; Insurance co, Car makers n all other vehicle related industry would publicise such reports ( whether false ) coz they cant lose their business. If females drivers ki majority ho gayi to accident kam ho jaenge phir mechanics, makers, insurance indus ka kya hoga :D
I think, its better to leave the generalisation thing and start respecting fellow women n drivers.
One more thing, after my experience of 6 yrs n after getting hurt by male drivers i still say all men are not same :)

devdahiya
November 21st, 2006, 04:37 PM
I dont agree with u dev sir,not coz i am also a female. but coz i am driving for last 6 yrs and saying this on the basis of that.
I accept that women create nuisance on roads (pls note not accidents ) but there are reasons for that some of which Sumit also mentioned. my views are here

1) Man very badly bully female drivers, if some accident happens spectators (who dont know the real situation, start saying, chalana nahi aata to chalati kyon ho )

2) This hypocrite and domination obsessed male faternity cant see women overtaking them so whenever any female tries, they start behaving like monkeys on roads, dnt give them side, start racing with them (whether she is in Audi Q 7 or Ferrari n he in Ambassdor :)

3) If some female gets in trouble ( which is very natural for any driver ) these men start blaming her for that ( like gear struck, without knowing the situation would start saying, release the hand break or press the clutch fully, some men said here too :)

4) If a male drives rashly, pepole ( specially male ) says, its normal, its in the blood of boys but if any female does so, same people would say she doesnt know how to handle a car, not strong enough to control a car.
and so on........ many such thins,cant list all here.

A request to all the males-
1) Start accepting that females can be better than you
2) Dont prove your worth by degrading women
3) Try to learn some road manners ( wait on traffic signals, give side, use your rear view mirrors, dnt honk for nothing, always give indicators, follow the speed limits.......... )
4) Never blame women without any reason ( if some accident, try to analyse kahin hamara hi to fault nahi hai )

As far as these reports ( which i never read or heard anywhere ) are concerned; Insurance co, Car makers n all other vehicle related industry would publicise such reports ( whether false ) coz they cant lose their business. If females drivers ki majority ho gayi to accident kam ho jaenge phir mechanics, makers, insurance indus ka kya hoga :D
I think, its better to leave the generalisation thing and start respecting fellow women n drivers.
One more thing, after my experience of 6 yrs n after getting hurt by male drivers i still say all men are not same :)

Sukarama ji,

Aap baat ko kuchh jyada serious le gaye ji.Who does not respect women..we all do a great deal and they deserve every bit of it.Thanks for having regards for men[in general] inspite of haullings they showered on you.Ha..ha..ha..ha.....Aap ittne gambheer kyun ho gaye ji...?....But anyways..you agree na that they are a little extra confused lot while on the wheels..bolo-2 sach bolo.....?

parity
November 21st, 2006, 06:03 PM
Na kaka, serious kati ni hui bas logically baat kahun thi :)
Females are not confused only when driving. try to imagine, how many roles a woman needs to do.

-> Husband ne raaji rakho, kade-2 balak bi roos jyan, saas sasur ar nand te sabte upar hain. :D

-> If a man talks rude to his fmly, vo kehte hain, biwi ne sikhaya hoga shadi hote hi badal gaya :eek:

-> Bache spoil ho jaen to, man kehte hain, tujhe kaise nahi pata tu to maa hai, ye tujh se hi to baat karte hain, tune bigada.

-> Then a woman has to take care of her parents' emotions also, unhe hint bi mil jae to convince karo, nahi i m happy with my husband n in laws.

-> Husband se fight ho to bi chuup raho, bache kya sochenge, log baate banayenge, aadmi to pee kar sab bak dete hain n then excuse- i wasnt in my senses, was drunk.

-> Also household works. phir pati aakar kahe tune kiya hi kya hai bahar nikal kar dekh, are tu hai dekh le 1 din gharan reh ke, reth ke hero :D

-> N if working te kati e mar jya hai bichari, office avoid to vahan ke males kahenge, these females arent competent enough, why do they work.
Ghar avoid ho jae to, pati kahege, teri naukri ne hum te kati kha liye.
Bechari superwoman ko kitna kuch karna hota hai. :eek:

-> And above all react nahi kar sakti, log kahenge, dnt act manly, u r a woman u shud talk n behave gracefully :(

Itna kuch ho n then road par males bi dukhi karen to aur ke hoga kaka ?
1 month aurat k kam kar ke dekho sara bera pat jyaga :D

Bura mat maniyo kaka ji, aap te na kehti, kati maano son sare mannas ek jise na hote, main majority ki baat karun su :D

devdahiya
November 21st, 2006, 07:31 PM
Na kaka, serious kati ni hui bas logically baat kahun thi :)
Females are not confused only when driving. try to imagine, how many roles a woman needs to do.

-> Husband ne raaji rakho, kade-2 balak bi roos jyan, saas sasur ar nand te sabte upar hain. :D

-> If a man talks rude to his fmly, vo kehte hain, biwi ne sikhaya hoga shadi hote hi badal gaya :eek:

-> Bache spoil ho jaen to, man kehte hain, tujhe kaise nahi pata tu to maa hai, ye tujh se hi to baat karte hain, tune bigada.

-> Then a woman has to take care of her parents' emotions also, unhe hint bi mil jae to convince karo, nahi i m happy with my husband n in laws.

-> Husband se fight ho to bi chuup raho, bache kya sochenge, log baate banayenge, aadmi to pee kar sab bak dete hain n then excuse- i wasnt in my senses, was drunk.

-> Also household works. phir pati aakar kahe tune kiya hi kya hai bahar nikal kar dekh, are tu hai dekh le 1 din gharan reh ke, reth ke hero :D

-> N if working te kati e mar jya hai bichari, office avoid to vahan ke males kahenge, these females arent competent enough, why do they work.
Ghar avoid ho jae to, pati kahege, teri naukri ne hum te kati kha liye.
Bechari superwoman ko kitna kuch karna hota hai. :eek:

-> And above all react nahi kar sakti, log kahenge, dnt act manly, u r a woman u shud talk n behave gracefully :(

Itna kuch ho n then road par males bi dukhi karen to aur ke hoga kaka ?
1 month aurat k kam kar ke dekho sara bera pat jyaga :D

Bura mat maniyo kaka ji, aap te na kehti, kati maano son sare mannas ek jise na hote, main majority ki baat karun su :D

Berra sei bebey berra sei......Aurttan nei ghanne kaam huya krein...kuchh tei aapne batta e diye arr ek merre bi yaad aagya..battaun ke......Kaan mei battaungga bebey...............Ya bi chinta akk kadde Gas ka chulha jaltta chhodd diya ho........ghar tein likkaddi jib......ferr tei Sarddakk pe katkadd uttrei e uttrei......!

I know what you mean..Cheers bebey!

parity
November 21st, 2006, 09:18 PM
kaka ya tei ghanni badhiya baat keh di :-)
aurat bechari responsibilities ke bojh ki mari :-)
Vaise see, such a beautiful character woman is, so dedicated n forgiving :-)
Vaise aadmi na hota to aurat better kaise prove hoti. without bad no existence of good ;-)
Na kaka majak karon thi. jo bhi GOD ne banay sab badhiya hai, na te vo kyon banata :-)

vijay
November 22nd, 2006, 12:01 AM
jo bhi GOD ne banay sab badhiya hai, na te vo kyon banata :-)

Rightly said Sukarma,

Man and woman are created by GOD to fulfill this beautiful world. Both have their own characterstics and that matters in real. They compliments one another. No one is superior. No one is complete without the other.

ritu
November 22nd, 2006, 02:02 AM
india m to man kabhi driving kari nahi par yaha america me ki h.driving to mere thik thak hi hoti h agar on rasto p pahle gayi hui ho to.
par mere driving test ka incident batati hu bada hi funny.
mere husband ko job k karan achank out of town jana pad gaya 1 mahine k liye er man driving ave na thi.ab chore n play school kukar chod k aati inne thodi bahut sikhai er chali gyi driving test den.os din niri barf pade thi er road kati barf t cover horahe the upar te
vo test len ala gora bahut batlve tha.ek t meri driving bekar opper t oski baat er road p barf.red light p rt turn lena tha er mane gadi modti haan curb p chada di.ekdum meri samjh me aagya ek me t hogyi fail er aagle din husband ne jana tha.mt bus shru hogyi daatn os instructer n ek tu chup nahi baith sake tha tere karan m t fail hojaungi er mera chora school kukar jaga.vo bechara katti dar gay er nu bola m ab to pass nahi kar sakta kyunki agr koi merko dekhraha hoga er man pass kardi to mere naukri chali jagi aap parso aajana aapko pakka pass karduga.is bar m apni ek friend k saath gyi test den vo to nahi par oska koi aur dabbi tha er vo poore test m kati chup chap baitha raha er ghana dhyan hi na diya mere driving p er m pass kar di

rajeshrathee
November 22nd, 2006, 02:31 AM
Dear all

Jab hum chotte bache they or chalna shikh rahe they to na jani kitni bar fisley honge, gire honge, bado ke muqable dhire chale honge, lekin unhone humme unsafe bacha kabhi nahi kaha.

In the same way as in our society, women driver are seen as naive/unsafe, we must give confidence to them so that they can manage thing in case of emergency when it come to driving

Generally Women believe in safe driving then men. In India very few people pay attention to traffic rules and lane driving.

In USA, I have found more female drivers then the male drivers and in case of firangi couples,in about 60% of the cases I found women driving the vehicle whereas their male counterpart sit quitely.

I think its a matter of confidence and driving within the prescribed speed limits.

And accident are also caused by confident and experianced drivers.

Another thing, we can not match Women. Just see/imagine how much work they do whole day. How much care they took as a mother, as a wife and as a friend. We just can not match them. Gaon main bhi ghar ka sara kaam , roti tuka or pher khet main lamni bhi..........

Not only this world but even we are not complete without women.

devdahiya
November 22nd, 2006, 08:18 AM
Dear all

Jab hum chotte bache they or chalna shikh rahe they to na jani kitni bar fisley honge, gire honge, bado ke muqable dhire chale honge, lekin unhone humme unsafe bacha kabhi nahi kaha.

In the same way as in our society, women driver are seen as naive/unsafe, we must give confidence to them so that they can manage thing in case of emergency when it come to driving

Generally Women believe in safe driving then men. In India very few people pay attention to traffic rules and lane driving.

In USA, I have found more female drivers then the male drivers and in case of firangi couples,in about 60% of the cases I found women driving the vehicle whereas their male counterpart sit quitely.

I think its a matter of confidence and driving within the prescribed speed limits.

And accident are also caused by confident and experianced drivers.

Another thing, we can not match Women. Just see/imagine how much work they do whole day. How much care they took as a mother, as a wife and as a friend. We just can not match them. Gaon main bhi ghar ka sara kaam , roti tuka or pher khet main lamni bhi..........

Not only this world but even we are not complete without women.

Rajesh bhai ya baat tei aapki thheek sei ke Women respect worthy sein aur ghanni kassutti busy bi sein..[no two ways about it]..par nyu battao akk jib ye Gaddi chllawein sein jib dussre loggan nei khattra ho se akk nahin........Arr baat bi sirff wahe boojhhi thi.

anilsangwan
November 22nd, 2006, 08:27 AM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Bhaisaab... mein bhi aap ki baaton se sehmat hoon.. aar yoh upper aale paragraph tein to aur bhi kasoota sehmatt....... Jab Toofaan ki dhaal ghar-aali gaadii ki bhammbhiri bannawe to "quietly" baith ke .....ram ka naam lena chahiye... aar woh firangi bhi nyu e karte hongey...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

[Just for fun... ]

sunitahooda
November 22nd, 2006, 10:27 AM
Tu aavega na to mai tanne bitha kai Mijjak dyungi....arr you will sit QUITELY QUIET....Arr stand laan ki jarut na paddey....tu donu taang tekk lega:) :p
Ha ha ha ha ha ha... Bhaisaab... mein bhi aap ki baaton se sehmat hoon.. aar yoh upper aale paragraph tein to aur bhi kasoota sehmatt....... Jab Toofaan ki dhaal ghar-aali gaadii ki bhammbhiri bannawe to "quietly" baith ke .....ram ka naam lena chahiye... aar woh firangi bhi nyu e karte hongey...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

[Just for fun... ]

devdahiya
November 22nd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Tu aavega na to mai tanne bitha kai Mijjak dyungi....arr you will sit QUITELY QUIET....Arr stand laan ki jarut na paddey....tu donu taang tekk lega:) :p

Ha..ha..ha..ha...Jelli aala tei gaya kaam tein.........Prakttikal karwawei gi Sunita bebey...ha..ha..ha..fanss gya mannass........Jeeli allla on TWO dangerous wheels.......?....?

Ke keh tha akk JUST for FUN...ibb bannaweiggi ya Sunita terra KLLAKANDD....ha..ha.

sunitahooda
November 22nd, 2006, 11:15 AM
Na na aap nyu daraao manna....na tai yo Dec mai aana cancel karega....wheels ke saath isski donu taang bi tai paati rehgi....kisaari ki taangan ki dhal....to serve as SIDE-STAND;) ON BOTH SIDES:D :p
Ha..ha..ha..ha...Jelli aala tei gaya kaam tein.........Prakttikal karwawei gi Sunita bebey...ha..ha..ha..fanss gya mannass........Jeeli allla on TWO dangerous wheels.......?....?

Ke keh tha akk JUST for FUN...ibb bannaweiggi ya Sunita terra KLLAKANDD....ha..ha.

VPannu
November 22nd, 2006, 11:16 AM
Tu aavega na to mai tanne bitha kai Mijjak dyungi....:) :p
Kyuun jee likkaade se chhore ka.....kadde darr ke maare yu aan ki e taall na kar de:eek: .a par dhyaan te chalaiye:D
Yu kassutta gaaddya......Kissaari jissi taang:D :D :D :D

devdahiya
November 22nd, 2006, 11:19 AM
Kyuun jee likkaade se chhore ka.....kadde darr ke maare yu aan ki e taall na kar de:eek: .a par dhyaan te chalaiye:D

Ha..ha..ha..ha............Vivek tu ibb dussera victim bannei ga Sunita bebey ka...kadde Saanpp ke bil mei munh de liya bhai..ha..ha..ha.........Ibb aa le sei wa.

VPannu
November 22nd, 2006, 11:22 AM
Ha..ha..ha..ha............Vivek tu ibb dussera victim bannei ga Sunita bebey ka...kadde Saanpp ke bil mei munh de liya bhai..ha..ha..ha.........Ibb aa le sei wa.
na akka.....Main to paayein chaal lyunga....manne na karwaani meri taang kissaari jissi :D :D :D :D

sunitahooda
November 22nd, 2006, 11:25 AM
Arr Pannu...sahar ki chhori KIssari nai nyu kehya kare....woh EXACTLY COCKROACH to nahi hota....par jump bohot karta hai

sunitahooda
November 22nd, 2006, 11:28 AM
Tum hisar ke bagaddiyon me to bilkul JATHARR nahi hota....ye kaam to Jelliwala hi karega abb:D
na akka.....Main to paayein chaal lyunga....manne na karwaani meri taang kissaari jissi :D :D :D :D

VPannu
November 22nd, 2006, 11:28 AM
Arr Pannu...sahar ki chhori KIssari nai nyu kehya kare....woh EXACTLY COCKROACH to nahi hota....par jump bohot karta hai
:D :D :D :D :D humor section mein likhna tha yu par NON JAT joke ho jaata fer to.....kassutti kah di :D cockroach ki bebbe kisaari
teri uppar aali post paddh ke 1-2 ke aag si utthegi..soch kiske?:cool:
par kuchh kah le.......main na karawaaoon taang kissari jisi

sunitahooda
November 22nd, 2006, 11:35 AM
ke kah sai tu....kyun ladaai karave sai....aaj-kal mai kati free na su ladaai khatar....killkiiiiiiiiii....bera na koon khassega...kimme hint sa diye?:p ;) PM mai
:D :D :D :D :D humor section mein likhna tha yu par NON JAT joke ho jaata fer to.....kassutti kah di :D cockroach ki bebbe kisaari
teri uppar aali post paddh ke 1-2 ke aag si utthegi..soch kiske?:cool:
par kuchh kah le.......main na karawaaoon taang kissari jisi

anilsangwan
November 22nd, 2006, 11:37 AM

Meri audd thumm saarey bhai to katao kamm tein kamm......... nahi to yaa menne bera na kit machkka ke maaregi...... Hey raam thaa le........ uss Jhaaj ka rukh modd de Australia kaani... Dilli nahi jaana ebbe menne..... Jindda rahya to laanddda e kama khaanga....

anilsangwan
November 22nd, 2006, 11:42 AM
Tum hisar ke bagaddiyon me to bilkul JATHARR nahi hota....ye kaam to Jelliwala hi karega abb:D

Bebe ... Dekhi jaagi... tu tayaar raakhiye tere Lambbrettta skooter ne... mein yoh aaya.......dekhi jaagi.....

parity
November 22nd, 2006, 05:25 PM
Hey guys, transfer this thread to the humour section, as i am unable to see any talk or discussion goin here

anilsangwan
November 22nd, 2006, 05:33 PM
Hey guys, transfer this thread to the humour section, as i am unable to see any talk or discussion goin here

Accha... theek kahi Parity tenne bhi.... aankh moondd lo... aap ke naam ka ho gya transfer,.,... :D :D :D

sunitahooda
November 23rd, 2006, 08:45 AM
Its a humorous discussion:)

ritu
November 24th, 2006, 02:59 AM
meri bhi bhinn ki bhinn its indeed a humorous discussion.:p :eek: :cool:

Its a humorous discussion:)

rockyjat
November 24th, 2006, 06:39 AM
Folks!!
I disagree with this myth!
My mom is a wonderful driver, she drives car so smoothly & confidently that I call her 'Lady Schumi' ;) u know, she is far better then my Dad, who drives so harshly!!!!
Im proud of my mom!!!! :) :cool:

Chao...

devdahiya
November 24th, 2006, 06:49 AM
Folks!!
I disagree with this myth!
My mom is a wonderful driver, she drives car so smoothly & confidently that I call her 'Lady Schumi' ;) u know, she is far better then my Dad, who drives so harshly!!!!
Im proud of my mom!!!! :) :cool:

Chao...

Beta ROCKY....koe na...She must be a good Driver as you told,but she is an exception rather than a rule.Don't criticise your Dad bettey......Dads are very safe drivers and very confident as well.What's bout your Studies? dhyan rakhiye..eein!

sunitahooda
November 24th, 2006, 03:50 PM
:) Hmmm....aap na maano iss RAM tai:D
Beta ROCKY....koe na...She must be a good Driver as you told,but she is an exception rather than a rule.Don't criticise your Dad bettey......Dads are very safe drivers and very confident as well.What's bout your Studies? dhyan rakhiye..eein!

VPannu
November 25th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Wo to sakooter pe haath na chhod sakti lugaai chalaati haan, na to ke bera sakooter pe baith ke bhi make up kar deti:p .Ar bhai jib baaj jyaa mobile fer to buss raam e rukhaala se:eek:
Ya ek general observation hai, mostly aisa karti hain.isi bhi sein jo safe drive karein se.Attachment dekh liyo :p.Buddha ke sukh te gaaddi chalawe se....:D

sunitahooda
November 27th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Iss baham mai manna rahiye....Leelu nai mai haath chhodd kai scooter pai handaungi:rolleyes: arr haan Make-Up ka jama shauk koni na to wo bi kar leti:D ;) :p :cool: tum chhoriyan nai saari haan UNDERESTIMATE kariyo....yahe sai thari SPIRIT OF ENCOURAGEMENT:o
Wo to sakooter pe haath na chhod sakti lugaai chalaati haan, na to ke bera sakooter pe baith ke bhi make up kar deti:p .Ar bhai jib baaj jyaa mobile fer to buss raam e rukhaala se:eek:
Ya ek general observation hai, mostly aisa karti hain.isi bhi sein jo safe drive karein se.Attachment dekh liyo :p.Buddha ke sukh te gaaddi chalawe se....:D

trueblueindian
November 27th, 2006, 12:23 PM
ek maadi si observation mahari bhi liyo

baat nhyu sae, akk ya tae bera nahi ye safe driver ho sae akk nahi, par mei tae 100 fut door rahaya karun jae koi lugaai gaaddi chalamti dikh jya, arr wah bhi isi jiski naad aage nae likad ri ho arr donu haathaan tae kass ke sateringgg nae pakad ri ho (IMAGINE). ek baat aur.......... jae yae kisse rikshaw, cycle, sakootar, car aale nae uda dae (khaas kar back karti haana) sawal aae paida na ho ye mudd ke bhi dekh le, sudha gear gaad kae chaalti aae bane sae, jimme khuch hoya aae na ho.......

VPannu
November 27th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Iss baham mai manna rahiye....Leelu nai mai haath chhodd kai scooter pai handaungi:rolleyes: arr haan Make-Up ka jama shauk koni na to wo bi kar leti:D ;) :p :cool: tum chhoriyan nai saari haan UNDERESTIMATE kariyo....yahe sai thari SPIRIT OF ENCOURAGEMENT:o
Aee kyaan te bhunda maan gi.....tu meri audd te best PILOT se :D ..eeb raajji rahiye.
arr mere bhai Leelu ka to FUTURE manne dikh liya se ibbe pahlam.:p

rajesh1491
November 27th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Its more 2 do with indv then gender, I dont agree with ur views until me or my veh is banged by a wo...n

devdahiya
November 27th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Its more 2 do with indv then gender, I dont agree with ur views until me or my veh is banged by a wo...n

We don't wish you that dear.Please maintain a safer distance always is my sicere advice to you.Rest you are wise enough.God save the queen..!

cooljat
November 28th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Well, Im not sure about Car Drivin but Women've more potential to be better Fighter Pilots then men cuz they can tolerate 'G Force' more then men & its been proven! corutsy - Discovery Channel!!!

But in Indian scenario I find women drivers more on risky side but hey! nothing to do with Gender.....I guess its cuz a very few Indian women drives in compare to Forgien lady drivers moreover Indian women drivers r not that confident & out going too reason being they're not motivated!

But when it comes to conclusion I agree that Indian women r somewhat dangerous but at the same time I wud like to say its not their Fault!

thats it!

Rock on,
Jit

PS - one last thing, I'm not sure about Indian women but atleast Jatnis make gud drivers rather better racers...like Sharika Sherawat (first Indian women Rally driver) & My elder sis Savita Singh ;) as I've sit with her in car :) !!!!!

We don't wish you that dear.Please maintain a safer distance always is my sicere advice to you.Rest you are wise enough.God save the queen..!

rajeshrathee
November 28th, 2006, 06:34 PM

[Just for fun... ]

Ha ha ha ha

Sngwan bhai kati maan gaye apko, kahan se 'humour' nikala hai, kati andy ho bhai:D :D :D

brainspeak
November 29th, 2006, 02:47 AM
hi all...most of us might have read this,but i think it fits the thread..enjoy! :)

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident. The mind numbing question is: Who was the survivor?

Scroll down for the answer…

The perfect woman survived. She’s the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man. Women stop reading here. That is the end of the joke.

Men keep’a scrollin’…

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. And that explains why there was a car accident. By the way, if you’re a woman and you’re reading this, this illustrates another point: Women never listen, either.

VPannu
November 29th, 2006, 07:38 AM
So, if there is no perfect man .......
Bottomline is No one is perfect in this world and practice takes us near to the stage of perfection. Obivously women practise less.:p
A reason that why men drive better is that, their exposure to roads is more as compared to women.
Hopefully we could see some great female F1 and Bikeriders in years to come.

devdahiya
November 29th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Bottomline is No one is perfect in this world and practice takes us near to the stage of perfection. Obivously women practise less.:p
A reason that why men drive better is that, their exposure to roads is more as compared to women.

Suraj paschim se nikal sakta hei par ye kabhi nahin ho sakta jo aap hope kar rahe ho......Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha.Ibb Sunita bebey aaweiggi arr sab ki khabbar le gi.Yu manne ke keh diya arr kyun keh diya.............?......Kanne nei kanna keh ga tei fer sirr te futte-e futte..hey-2-2.

anilsangwan
November 29th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Suraj paschim se nikal sakta hei par ye kabhi nahin ho sakta jo aap hope kar rahe ho......Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha.Ibb Sunita bebey aaweiggi arr sab ki khabbar le gi.Yu manne ke keh diya arr kyun keh diya.............?......Kanne nei kanna keh ga tei fer sirr te futte-e futte..hey-2-2.

Kaka ... thamm saarey laag ke mere haadd tuddwawogey... Kimmey ho likh ke iss Sunita ne Chingraa dyo thamm... jitna faaltu gussaa aawega iss ne...utni e tez speed mein menne scooter pe handdawegi/..... aar fer aap ne bera e sei.... hey raam ,,, yaa saachi baat kuukar likadd-gi mere muh tein... ebb to waa khaa gi menne.... :mad: :mad: ... Karwa diya ne kaka bhigann aap ne,....:D

rockyjat
November 30th, 2006, 06:55 AM
Mamu!!!!!!!
very gud observation!!!

G-Force thing!

By the way, Whos Sarika Sherwat??

Chao...

Well, Im not sure about Car Drivin but Women've more potential to be better Fighter Pilots then men cuz they can tolerate 'G Force' more then men & its been proven! corutsy - Discovery Channel!!!

But in Indian scenario I find women drivers more on risky side but hey! nothing to do with Gender.....I guess its cuz a very few Indian women drives in compare to Forgien lady drivers moreover Indian women drivers r not that confident & out going too reason being they're not motivated!

But when it comes to conclusion I agree that Indian women r somewhat dangerous but at the same time I wud like to say its not their Fault!

thats it!

Rock on,
Jit

PS - one last thing, I'm not sure about Indian women but atleast Jatnis make gud drivers rather better racers...like Sharika Sherawat (first Indian women Rally driver) & My elder sis Savita Singh ;) as I've sit with her in car :) !!!!!

yashbeniwal
November 30th, 2006, 10:20 AM
kaka....

ke bighaan ched diya oh tanne....
kuch raaz aise hote hai jinhe raaz hi rehne do to accha hota hai..:eek:

sunitahooda
November 30th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Aap log purani baton mein vishwas rakhtey ho issiliye kabhi PERFECT nahi ho saktey.....Read Below-
Practice Doesn't make anyone PERFECT....instead PERFECT PRACTICE makes ONE PERFECT:p :D

Lagey raho

devdahiya
November 30th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Aap log purani baton mein vishwas rakhtey ho issiliye kabhi PERFECT nahi ho saktey.....Read Below-
Practice Doesn't make anyone PERFECT....instead PERFECT PRACTICE makes ONE PERFECT:p :D

Lagey raho

Ha..ha..ha,....ha....HENCE...IRTTI...SIDHHAM. wa bebey Sunita aape keh di wa baat jo humm kehna chahwaan thhe...koe na bebey saachchi baat tei likkde e jaya krein munh maa tein.....Hey-2.