PDA

View Full Version : Guide me In Getting CERTIFICATION

maheshahlawat
July 15th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Hello Friend's,
First of all thankyou for making this good site and maintaining it wonderfully.This is the place where all JAT's share their view's and give guidance to their Junior's or Senior's for their future concern.

Myself Mahesh Ahlawat.I want to do Cisco Certification, Oracle cetification And MCSE.i am from New Delhi.please my friend's recommend me institutes,which are the best for both of these, and tell me about current market of these.currently i am not preparing of above mentioned stuff but i know only DBMS.i am in softaware's from last three year's but now my interest is in networking and in database.so,give me the priority of all these after going through the current and future scopes.i am doing BIT but it's not sufficient for coming day's.we have to be certified also.And please don't forget to to tell it scope's in India,U.k & U.S.A.

please guide me.

"Mahesh Ahlawat"

sktomer777
July 20th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Hi dear
I m an OCA and MCP.If ur interested in database then go for DBA track and take OCA and then OCP exams. OCP's have good scope in india as well as USA.and DBA is one of the highly pais job in USA in s/w line.U can prepare from SYBEX kit for 1st exam.for further exams and other queries u can cotact me at
suresh_sulakh@lko.tcs.co.in

best of luck