PDA

View Full Version : PR IN CANADA

arvindo
July 18th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Hi,

can somebody help me about the PR in Canada for students. One of my friend told me that the person having student visa and studying in canada can't apply for PR there.
IS IT TRUE,

How is the software market in canada.

thanks in anticipation

rgds
Arvind

rsdalal
July 18th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Dagar Bhai,
Your right contact is DevPrakash Dagar, Write him e-mail, he may not be comming to this site that frequent anymore, or read his old posts here regarding this topic.
...Ranvir

arvind dagar (Jul 18, 2003 02:16 a.m.):
Hi,

can somebody help me about the PR in Canada for students. One of my friend told me that the person having student visa and studying in canada can't apply for PR there.
IS IT TRUE,

How is the software market in canada.

thanks in anticipation

rgds
Arvind

nsehrawat
July 18th, 2003, 07:12 PM
You can get all information on Candian PR on thier website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

Even I don't think that person on Student visa can directly apply for PR, First he/she has to fall in one of many catagories like skilled worker , or business immigration or family immigg..

But one this fur sure , the education from canada will definitely help him to score more points, which increase the chance for his application to get approved.

birbal
July 22nd, 2003, 01:41 AM
If you already possess a degree (and some experience) then if you come as a graduate student, you get extra points and can apply while you are a student. Many Indian and Chinese graduate students get their PR while completing Ph.D.

Birbal Singh

dpdagar
July 22nd, 2003, 04:03 AM
Hi Arvind,
Please see this link immigration related link (http://www.jatland.com/cgi-bin/ub/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Read&BID=17&TID=44&P=1&SID=37192)
....if you need more information drop me mail via jatland.
Dagar

arvindo
July 24th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Hi everybody,

thanks a lot for nice response, I think thanks is a very small word it is unable to express my feelings.

kya kahun aur kahne ko kya rah gaya,
app logon ka response dekh kar dekhta rah gaya.

thanks a lot

rgds
Arvind