PDA

View Full Version : Aaj Mei Kuchh Khass Baat Karungga

devdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Respected/dear worthy members[elders and young ones] it has been a year that i had been here on our portal called JATLAND....on line. I had my share of experiences....khatte-meethhe out here but at the end of the day i confess that i was treated with respect and in a dignified manner by all [a bit of fluff here and there not withstanding]. It is a great fealing and was a satisfying experience all the way. My heart filled thanks and gratitude to all of you.I cherish everything i shared here and will continue to do so. Now i tell you what i gained in a little more than a year: I Thank God for this.

I Had personal intraction with following members:

Col Jagmohan : Remarkable positive,Well versed,spirited and down the earth human being.
Uday Dahiya: Though he has taken a desision not to return to this site[Very unfortunate for the site and us all] but a Gem for the Kaum. He gets job to one of our community members in six month time...Apart from this he is a straunch desi lad doing well in life...his contribution to jatlan needs no mention at all. Great Guy in all.I wish he joins back and serves this portal.

Sujata Jiji: Great orater,kind hearted but very strong when comes to issue pertaining to women and destitudes[lesser fortunates] I find her the real woman of substance.
Poonam Dactarni bebe: Very positive,Supporting,Sensible and jovial lady. Tremendous women.
Col Virendra Tevatia: A senior member with positive frame of mind......contributes a lot to this site. Instrumental in organising many a events for jats in US. Good person.
RK Sehrawat bhai; A little low key these days but a wonderful human being with no nonsense approach. Very honest and a dessi diplomat.
Maj Kulwant: Again taken Sanyaas from Jatland [I wish he joins usback] A soldier par excellence and a simple soul with lots of good intentions.
Anmol Ratan: Highly talanted, Spirited,straunch critic of issues not discussed rightly, Progressive and regular on the site.Has a great future.
Raj Rathee: He is a chhuppa rustam of our sight...kabhi guum---kabhi hazzir...he has a go in him and very pranky.....He knows how to handle people.
Deepak Chaudhary[Antil-Sunpatia] A jat in England with lots of good feelings for the community...young man with good intentions.
Navin Gulia{ Do i have to mention that he is a GEm.
Vinod Sangwan: He is a silent worker and killer....Highly educated and with a go to transform the community. Good chap.
Rkk: Khulkhande ji ki baat hi nirali hei...He is sometrhing special in his own way. People keep on assaulting him but he remains cool like Kheera. A great contributer to this site.
Rupi Sheoran: King of humor section...he keeps the humor section burning and on fire. Good insaan too.
Sumit Dahiya: I love him,Adore him and am fan of his.
Gagan Dhhillon: He was here with me a few days back. Bright young,handsome jat boy with a desire to do well in life.
Rajesh Rathhi: Unique police officer with all the ingradient of a wonderful Jat.......He is actively involved in lots of good of our community. Great person.
Keshav Dahiya: Great young lad with lots of spirit and Guts. Good human being too.
Sateypal Deswal: He is chacha of jatlanders with lots of jajjba for our community. Nice person in all respects.
Shailendra Hooda: He visits a little less these days but i like his approach in life. Highly talented and spirited chap.
Shailendra Tokas: Aaaj kal kuchh kam hi aate hein sanam.He is a man with big plans...ever ready to help our community. Good man.
Daya Nand Deswal. Mere maussa ji sein...Kuchh din pehle hi awtaar liya hei jatland per. Good person with vast knowledge............we expect a lot many good things from him.
Amar Bajjadd.: Again a good jat abstaining from jatland.Iwish he joins back soon.
Deepak Sejwal: I find him a seedha-saadhha jat lad with simple and kind heart.
Mukesh kumar: He is one young jatlander who has learnt a lot out here. Very active and has contributed greatly to this site.
Anil Dabas: Again a spirited yound lad with good intentions.
Sita Ram Jakhar: Pardesh mei ho kar bhi Jatton ke liye inka pyar kabile tariiff hei. A good person.
Hammendra Singh: Mehfill inke bgeirr jam nahin sakti....good chap.
Jitender Hooda: He is a true jat in all respect...he has converted Bangalore in Rohtak litrally. Sachcha insaan.
Anil Sangwan: Bhai iss chhore ka jawab nahin se. Son of the soil is the word for him.
Upendra: He is a scientist but first a real jat. Great chap.
Devender Dangi [Nd chhora] Again a good jat with lots of good in mind. Gentleman jat.
DeepaK Dahiya: He is every where be it a jat meet or a social activity.....Fully involved in community service. Nice young man.
Pammu Sangwan: highly spirited Jat lad.
Positive look: Yo chhora Bhalauthhiya.....Sahi chhora sei. Wants to do lots of good to the community.
Cool Jat[jeetu] A joshila Jat lad always eager to do something good.

Some of them must have been missed out, i will add them susequently. Apart from them i have enjoyed the company of all jatlanders. Thanks all

anildabas1701
January 29th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Respected/dear worthy members[elders and young ones] it has been a year that i had been here on our portal called JATLAND....on line. I had my share of expiriences....khatte-meethhe out here but at the end of the day i confess that i was treated with respect and in a dignified manner by all [a bit of fluff here and there not withstanding]. It is a great fealing and was a satisfying expirience all the way. My heart filled thanks and gratitude to all of you.I cherish everything i shared here and will continue to do so. Now i tell you what i gained in a little more than a year:

I Had personal intraction with these members:

Col Jagmohan : Remarkable positive,Well versed,spirited and down the earth human being.
Uday Dahiya: Though he has taken a desision not to return to this site[Very unfortunate for the site and us all] but a Gem for the Kaum. He gets job to one of our community members in six month time...Apart from this he is a straunch desi lad doing well in life...his contribution to jatlan needs no mention at all. Great Guy in all.I wish he joins back and serves this portal.

Sujata Jiji: Great orater,kind hearted but very strong when comes to issue pertaining to women and destitudes[lesser fortunates] I find her the real woman of substance.
Poonam Dactarni bebe: Very positive,Supporting,Sensible and jovial lady. Tremendous women.
Col Virendra Tevatia: A senior member with positive frame of mind......contributes a lot to this site. Instrumental in organising many a events for jats in US. Good person.
RK Sehrawat bhai; A little low key these days but a wonderful human being with no nonsense approach. Very honest and a dessi diplomat.
Maj Kulwant: Again taken Sanyaas from Jatland [I wish he joins usback] A soldier par excellence and a simple soul with lots of good intentions.
Anmol Ratan: Highly talanted, Spirited,straunch critic of issues not discussed rightly, Progressive and regular on the site.Has a great future.
Raj Rathee: He is a chhuppa rustam of our sight...kabhi guum---kabhi hazzir...he has a go in him and very pranky.....He knows how to handle people.
Deepak Chaudhary[Antil-Sunpatia] A jat in England with lots of good feelings for the community...young man with good intentions.
Navin Gulia{ Do i have to mention that he is a GEm.
Vinod Sangwan: He is a silent worker and killer....Highly educated and with a go to transform the community. Good chap.
Rkk: Khulkhande ji ki baat hi nirali hei...He is sometrhing special in his own way. People keep on assaulting him but he remains cool like Kheera. A great contributer to this site.
Rupi Sheoran: King of humor section...he keeps the humor section burning and on fire. Good insaan too.
Sumit Dahiya: I love him,Adore him and am fan of his.
Gagan Dhhillon: He was here with me a few days back. Bright young,handsome jat boy with a desire to do well in life.
Rajesh Rathhi: Unique police officer with all the ingradient of a wonderful Jat.......He is actively involved in lots of good of our community. Great person.
Keshav Dahiya: Great young lad with lots of spirit and Guts. Good human being too.
Sateypal Deswal: He is chacha of jatlanders with lots of jajjba for our community. Nice person in all respects.
Shailendra Hooda: He visits a little less these days but i like his approach in life. Highly talented and spirited chap.
Shailendra Tokas: Aaaj kal kuchh kam hi aate hein sanam.He is a man with big plans...ever ready to help our community. Good man.
Daya Nand Deswal. Mere maussa ji sein...Kuchh din pehle hi awtaar liya hei jatland per. Good person with vast knowledge............we expect a lot many good things from him.
Amar Bajjadd.: Again a good jat abstaining from jatland.Iwish he joins back soon.
Deepak Sejwal: I find him a seedha-saadhha jat lad with simple and kind heart.
Mukesh kumar: He is one young jatlander who has learnt a lot out here. Very active and has contributed greatly to this site.
Anil Dabas: Again a spirited yound lad with good intentions.
Sita Ram Jakhar: Pardesh mei ho kar bhi Jatton ke liye inka pyar kabile tariiff hei. A good person.
Hammendra Singh: Mehfill inke bgeirr jam nahin sakti....good chap.
Jitender Hooda: He is a true jat in all respect...he has converted Bangalore in Rohtak litrally. Sachcha insaan.
Anil Sangwan: Bhai iss chhore ka jawab nahin se. Son of the soil is the word for him.
Upendra: He is a scientist but first a real jat. Great chap.

Some of them must have been missed out, i will add them susequently. Apart from them i have enjoyed the company of all jatlanders. Thanks all

dahiya ji aap aaj emotional ho gaye aur humhe bhi emotional kar diya........thanks for your love and affection for elders and youngers...mein ab jyada nahi likhunga warna aap bolene ki bahut bolne laga hai, but thanks once again for you love and affection

dndeswal
January 29th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Bhai, mein to naya member hoon - thodda bahut contribute kar raha hoon aur aage bhi karta rahoonga (despite my sarkari naukri).

Aur sare members se to introduction nahin huya hai. Par iss site par kaam karkey bahut khushi ho-rahi sey. Pahle mein English mey-ey likhyaa karta tha - eib appni bhasha mey (beshak angrezi alphabet hon) likhnney ka mazaa alag ey sey.

devdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Bhai, mein to naya member hoon - thodda bahut contribute kar raha hoon aur aage bhi karta rahoonga (despite my sarkari naukri).

Aur sare members se to introduction nahin huya hai. Par iss site par kaam karkey bahut khushi ho-rahi sey. Pahle mein English mey-ey likhyaa karta tha - eib appni bhasha mey (beshak angrezi alphabet hon) likhnney ka mazaa alag ey sey.

You are doing a wonderful job through your nice posts.

devdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Sorry Miss out on the Very Prominent person....Our Ram S Arya ji: He hardly needs any introduction as he is deeply involved with the cause of community developement at grassroot level. Simply an insipiration for all Jats.

sjakhars
January 29th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Dev sir you touched the heart here.
The love and respect we are getting here is the reason we all visit here daily.
when I first visited here I thought this is like other forums but once I got involved in the discussions after joining I came to know that I can learn many things here. I felt something inside my heart, the feeling of satsfaction and to do something for the community.
Now I am addict to visit here.

devdahiya
January 29th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Dev sir you touched the heart here.
The love and respect we are getting here is the reason we all visit here daily.
when I first visited here I thought this is like other forums but once I got involved in the discussions after joining I came to know that I can learn many things here. I felt something inside my heart, the feeling of satsfaction and to do something for the community.
Now I am addict to visit here.

True feelings bhai.Keep up the spirits.

downtoearth
January 29th, 2006, 10:13 PM
True feelings bhai.Keep up the spirits.
dev sir,, aapney jatlanders ko ek sod mein to bhar diya,,, lakin aap simnna bhool gaye:D :D yu kaam manney karan doo:p
Dev dahiya >>> JATLAND`S MOST WANTED :D :D
If u ever see post of this notorious name:cool: ,, just ignore :D :D { hehe}

Dev sir ,i find u holding up Jatland`s collective self-esteem on ur eminently capable shoulders .....keep it up sir......:)

mukeshkumar007
January 30th, 2006, 10:25 AM
uncleji bhoot bhoot sukriya...

DEV DAHYIA : KAVI OF THE JATLAND... HIS POETRY & thoughts ALWAYS INSPIRE US.

devdahiya
January 30th, 2006, 06:15 PM
uncleji bhoot bhoot sukriya...

DEV DAHYIA : KAVI OF THE JATLAND... HIS POETRY & thoughts ALWAYS INSPIRE US.

Kyun sharmindda karte ho bhai Mukesh. I wrote these things from the bottom of my heart. You all are so good dear.

devdahiya
January 30th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Arr yo ibb katti Tatta-tatta chhora RAHUL KHARB....Katti dundda paad Chora sei bhai. Great guy.

Missed out by mistake: Navin Farswal & Arun Shamli: Both very spirited and good guys.

rahulkharb
January 30th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Thnk u sir ji.. bus aap say inspire hoke thoda bahut seekh gaye hum bhi.

itsnavin
January 30th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Dahiya sahab...overall good observations. Some are really well analysed.
I remember, Dhruv also posted something similar some months back. Although I was a bit surprised at his observations(he being too young!!) but he also penned some damn specific.

And ofcourse, thanks for ur compliments to me.

Navin

Missed out by mistake: Navin Farswal & Arun Shamli: Both very spirited and good guys.

shailendra
January 30th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Dahiyaji Dhanywaad....aur saath mein maafi bhi, bhaisaab.... aapnae theek kahee, been missing in action for some time now!
But recently I have been trying to jump in again and contribute to some of the discussions! (except do miss some of the other missing veteran players here, myself!...)

Thanks for the kind words, .... and as usual it is good to see the numerous interesting, thought-provoking and weighty discussion posts from you all over Jatland!!! keep posting!

shokeen123
January 31st, 2006, 03:30 AM
Dev Dahiya: Gem of a human being with burning desire to unite and uplift the Jat community!

Darshana Dahiya: The woman behind Dev’s sanity and success!

Dhruv Dahiya: Like father like son - treading on father’s footsteps!

positivelook
January 31st, 2006, 03:46 AM
Than x Dev sir! Wht else i say.

Abhimanyu Phougat

vinodks
January 31st, 2006, 03:46 AM
Dev chachu, you forgot a lot many...

Priti- energetic smart girl
Anuj- great guy with zeal for social work
Suvigya- hunter wali foolan devi of jatland.. arre nahi, a very nice and intelligent girl..
Jatin- He is not seen that often but nice guy with sportive spirit...
Kapoor- Big bro with big ideas and determination for work
Ravi chaudhary -A great person and silent worker doing sincere efforts for Jat history
And many more...

Actually I don't think its good idea to categorize people with descriptions of what you think about them... it doesn't look good to miss out the unnamed ones...
Anyway, its ok for fun

Vinod

ramsarya
January 31st, 2006, 04:55 AM
Thanks Dev ji for kind words. Jatland has and is doing a great service to our community and we are thankful to Nitin Dahiya for that. Thru Jatland, I have come in contact with a lot of very decent and helpful individuals which has benefited me socially, culturally and guided me in expanding the charitable work that my friends at NAJC and I are working on. I hope that this spirit of giving back to the community continues.

devdahiya
January 31st, 2006, 06:40 AM
Dev chachu, you forgot a lot many...

Priti- energetic smart girl
Anuj- great guy with zeal for social work
Suvigya- hunter wali foolan devi of jatland.. arre nahi, a very nice and intelligent girl..
Jatin- He is not seen that often but nice guy with sportive spirit...
Kapoor- Big bro with big ideas and determination for work
Ravi chaudhary -A great person and silent worker doing sincere efforts for Jat history
And many more...

Actually I don't think its good idea to categorize people with descriptions of what you think about them... it doesn't look good to miss out the unnamed ones...
Anyway, its ok for fun

Vinod

Vinod thanks for reminding me. Human brain is a defective machine and tend to forget and hence my apologies....though i could have come back to these names sooner or later. As regards to categorization is concerned.......i find it just apropriate to bring out good points of people i know and interacted with.....No harm at all. All jatlanders are good people...absolutely no doubt but what i wrote in the begining was that the people who interacted with me personally and i have seen them often and also those about whose activities i am aware of. I hesitate not in bringing about the Goodness of people in open as criticism is very easy and anybody can do that....but i trust that talking good of people is most defficult in this world and hense i spare not a chance in praising good people and highlighting their goodness. So Vinod it was in that spirit that i opened up. I hope it will do good to the self esteem of all worthy members as it has one to mine by recognising the worth they are of. I will keep doing this without any hesitation or malice. Thanks for the kind words bhai.

I also missed out our dear BURDAK saheb & Dr BIRBAL ji..........Who can forget Their heartful and dedicated contribution to this portal with a smile always.......I respect such people.

devdahiya
January 31st, 2006, 06:45 AM
Thanks Dev ji for kind words. Jatland has and is doing a great service to our community and we are thankful to Nitin Dahiya for that. Thru Jatland, I have come in contact with a lot of very decent and helpful individuals which has benefited me socially, culturally and guided me in expanding the charitable work that my friends at NAJC and I are working on. I hope that this spirit of giving back to the community continues.

Arya ji, the candle of hope you ignited has spread in all directions and it is spreading its light slowly but surely.......our community is proud of people like you. Kindly keep on motivating and helping people as it is a never ending process. Regards.

devdahiya
January 31st, 2006, 07:06 AM
Dev Dahiya: Gem of a human being with burning desire to unite and uplift the Jat community!

Darshana Dahiya: The woman behind Dev’s sanity and success!

Dhruv Dahiya: Like father like son - treading on father’s footsteps!

Jiji Thank you for kind words......Aaap ka aashirwaad or premm chahiye.....bakki hum apni chhotti si aukaat ko kabhi nahin bhulengge.We will remain planted firmly on ground. Thanks a ton.

jagmohan
January 31st, 2006, 09:37 AM
Bhai Dev,

Issi issi baat te Hajj pe jaan te pahlyan karya karein... Ho Ho.

This world is a funny place and you meet all types here. My most valuable experience in life so far has been in realising the fact that if you are good, you will meet good people. Therefore, it is important to be well meaning, hassle free and yes, 'down to earth' as you mention.

I have mentioned it earlier in a different context and would repeat it again. Most of us receive love and respect of each other in abundance here. Some times it is actually much more than what we receive from our own relatives.

The underlining factor however would be: How many people's life have we changed in our life time.

Regards,

JS Malik

devdahiya
January 31st, 2006, 05:50 PM
Bhai Dev,

Issi issi baat te Hajj pe jaan te pahlyan karya karein... Ho Ho.

This world is a funny place and you meet all types here. My most valuable experience in life so far has been in realising the fact that if you are good, you will meet good people. Therefore, it is important to be well meaning, hassle free and yes, 'down to earth' as you mention.

I have mentioned it earlier in a different context and would repeat it again. Most of us receive love and respect of each other in abundance here. Some times it is actually much more than what we receive from our own relatives.

The underlining factor however would be: How many people's life have we changed in our life time.

Regards,

JS Malik

Very true sir. I have no regrets at all.

raj_rathee
February 1st, 2006, 12:14 AM
Ha ha ha chacha...
Ek be tae Title ne padh ke tae mein dar ga tha. Makka aaj Dev
Chachu kunsi khaas baat karan ja re saen. Lekin pade pacche
saans sa aaya.

Aap aur Rk Chacha are the true poets and chachas of Jatland !
Mande raho...err dhomma thaye jao.....

arunshamli
February 1st, 2006, 03:28 AM
Dev ji, bhut kam log aise hote hai, jo itne sare logon ko ek sath pasand kar sakte hain...woh bhee jaton ko;) .....

You are a great human being.

poonam
February 1st, 2006, 04:14 AM
Agree with Arun!

You always have nice things to say about others -a great virtue!

"bura jo dekhan main chalaa bura na milya koi
jo dil jhankaa aap main mujh se bura naa koi"

How true..but how many of us practice that?

gaganjat
February 1st, 2006, 09:14 PM
Dev bhaisaab, I have to say u are much more active for Jats in real life as compared to Jatland (and u r the most active memeber on Jatland)

We can never forget the way u looked after us. We were starving for good food and company there. U saved our life in Bombay lol.

Yours is the family which one cant forget , even if he looses the memory!

Thanks alot.

U r one of the strongest Jats I have seen.

anilsangwan
February 2nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
Dev Sir,

Aap ki yeh post padh ke aankhan mein tein paani bharal bharal gaya...aur mein e nahi kayon ke saath aisa hua hoga.

Aap ke posts aur vichaar hum sab ko bahoot inspire karte hain..logon ko ek saath joddte hain aur sochne par majoboor karte hain ki apni kaum ke liye kuchh aur jayada karna chahiye...

Both, Quantity and Quality of your posts represent your dedication towards Jatland and well being of Jats.

Thanks for being there for us @ jatland and for our community. We all respect and love you so much !!!

Please keep us guiding!!!

Cheers,
Anil

jitendershooda
February 4th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Thanks Dev ji for kind words. This site becomes a part of life now and this is only due to nice people like you and others who keep pouring their wise thoughts/experiences here.

Many thanks to NITIN dahiya for his efforts, time and thought for this site.

sumitsehrawat
February 26th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Devji Namaste,

Main aaj hi aapka yeh thread padh paaya hu aur mereko bohot accha laga.
Many 'THANKS' to you. Aap bohot accha kaam kar rahe hai.

:-)s,
$umit

ramksehrawat
May 28th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Though belatedly, I must thank you for your kind words, dear Dev Dahiya Sahab.

I am thankful to Jatland.com for having introduced me to you all wonderful jats. Apart from the people in your list, I would also like to thank the following with whom I had the occasion to interact with:

Dr. Birbalji : Pitamah of Jatland whose guidance is always available to jat youth. His contribution to Jatland.com is immense and must be acknowledged.
Respectable Dharampal Dudiji : Knowledge of ocean as far as jat culture is concerned. Though no more to be seen on Jatland, his contribution to Jatland must be appreciated and respected.
Baljitji : Though not very active on Jatland but always there when jats need him.
Dahiya brothers (Ajmer and Balraj) : Loveable young jats.
Sonali : Naam hi kaafi hai !!! (Though a mysterious character as much as her being a girl was questioned but it was she who made haryanavi language popular on Jatland.)
Ravi Chaudharyji : A jat historian in the making.
Burdakji : In the same class as Ravi Chaudharyji.