PDA

View Full Version : C++/unix developers

jitender_singh
January 30th, 2006, 09:06 PM
We have an urgent requirement for C++ developers for an investment bank, CSFB in Singapore:
Skills:
1. Development and support of monitoring and business service management systems within Derivatives IT.
2. Work with users and application groups to define monitoring strategies for each application based on fit-for-purpose.
3. Technical skills required:Essential - Strong C++, Unix, Java
Essential - RDBMS experience 3y+Essential - Information architecture knowledge
Desirable - C#/.NET
Desirable - web/apache/http knowledge
4. Business, Analysis skills required:Essential - good communication, design, analysis skills
5. Experience:Preferably experience with monitoring and/or business service management. Development team experience (3y) essential with appreciation of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.

sacrohal
January 30th, 2006, 09:53 PM
yes u say right,anything is possible sir.because if u think u can:)

ajaysinghhooda
February 10th, 2006, 01:07 AM
Dear Jitender,

With my primarily interest in investment banking sector, I wonder whether you could provide opportunity to a fresher who want to switch from manufacturing to investment banking firm.
I have done my BE in mechanical from NIT/REC Surathkal.
Strong Points:
1. Magnificent analytical and mathematical accumen
2. Good communication skill
3. Strong will power and ability to work extremely hard in high pressure situations.

I assure you that if I would be given the chance as a fresher I'll produce the best possible result.

I'm attaching my resume for your kind consideration.

Regards,
Ajay Singh Hooda

We have an urgent requirement for C++ developers for an investment bank, CSFB in Singapore:
Skills:
1. Development and support of monitoring and business service management systems within Derivatives IT.
2. Work with users and application groups to define monitoring strategies for each application based on fit-for-purpose.
3. Technical skills required:Essential - Strong C++, Unix, Java
Essential - RDBMS experience 3y+Essential - Information architecture knowledge
Desirable - C#/.NET
Desirable - web/apache/http knowledge
4. Business, Analysis skills required:Essential - good communication, design, analysis skills
5. Experience:Preferably experience with monitoring and/or business service management. Development team experience (3y) essential with appreciation of the entire Software Development Life Cycle.

dadaharidasji
February 15th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Plz find attched my profile!!!

Regards,

Vikas Dabas

skdahiya
July 5th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Hi Jitender bahi

I m doing Master of Software Engineering from Hof,Germany. I must do an internship for one year including six month internship and next six month Master thesis.
I would like to start in august/september/october. If you find some position for internship in software, please let me know about it.

Thanks and Regards,

Sunil Dahiya