PDA

View Full Version : Develoment work

kantasingh
August 4th, 2003, 10:51 PM
I was wondering if there are some development workers amongst the members.Let us start some good research project related to Jats. I will be willing to work on it. A corpus fund for bright but poor Jat children especially girls education would not be a bad idea too. Think about it.

sk_bigb
August 5th, 2003, 11:04 AM
yes kanta

that is a very novel idea. I feel that this should be taken up as the highest priority.

i will be glad to contribute

dipy
September 24th, 2003, 09:01 AM
Dear Kanta Singh ji,

It is nice that some of the Jats are thinking about development work for the community. There have been many instances where work was started with a lot of enthusiasm but could not reach the utlimate goal. So what ever you start please see that the objective is achieved.
I am with you and would like to request all the community members to come forward and support the cause.
Thanks and regards

Dipender Chaudhary

vivekpilania
September 25th, 2003, 07:13 PM
hi ! kanta,
i am interested in any kind of work that can uplift indians. always remember me for social cause.i m working with career launcher (education sector)

msheoran
September 26th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Respected Kanta ji

First of all a lot of appreciation to u for this nobel idea .
I think ,the time has come to do something productive for the upliftment of our poor jat families.I am always eager to do something productive for our community.I will move to australia in first week of november. So,till then i am totally free with some of my friends to work for this cause. We r a group of young peoples and can work as a team to complete your project.So just channelise our energy for a better cause.

Waiting for your move....

With best wishes
Regards
Manoj sheoran

writetosandeep
September 26th, 2003, 08:39 PM
hi Kanta

how are you? hope this will find you in good health.

well i am a exp. in microsoft technology including VB, ASP, COM/DCOM etc. i am working for more than last three years. to know more about be pls mail me at my id singh_san_p@hotmail.com

bye and take care

devdahiya
January 20th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Kanta Please Go Ahead. Bollo What Has To Be Done? Please Give Some Blueprint And Get Going..............karna He To Surru Karte Hein.
My Fullest Support And Best Wishes Are With You Always.

Ram-ram.........................bhai Pappu

alkesh
January 21st, 2005, 12:15 AM
Hi,

Somehow I missed this post. I am 100% for it. Please reply to this post, if you are still there and interested.

Regards