PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Valley Jat Great: Mr Raj Sirohi

ishwarlamba
August 6th, 2003, 08:13 AM
Dear friends, after coming from my visit USA, I mentioned the three names namely Mr Rajvir Singh, Mr Raj Sirohi and Mr Pradeep Sindhu who made their name in Bay Area. You have already read about Rajvir. Below are the email and details of Mr Raj Sirohi:

Dear Bhai Sahib,

It was a pleasure meeting you at RajVir's place. Also thanks for inducting
me into the Jatland website - it is always a sense of pride when one meets
or reads information about our community. My short Bio is attached for your
reference.

Regards,

Raj Sirohi

Details of Mr Raj Sirohi

Raj Sirohi

Raj Sirohi is the Corporate Vice President, HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCLT) and the President and Chief Executive Officer of HCL Technologies America, a 100% subsidiary of HCLT.

Raj looks after the markets in North America. A veteran in the Information Technology industry, he brings to the table over 21 years of relevant experience.

Raj was part of the team that evolved the Entry Strategy and Business Plan for HCL Technologies America. Under his tutelage, the American operation has matured to encompass the entire IT value chain from simple in-sourcing to full service provision. Today, it comprehensively addresses all market segments and requirements through a flexible onshore and offshore model that delivers unprecedented value to customers.

The American operation is highly profitable and contributes to a large portion of the company’s revenues. This has been achieved through the creation and stabilization of processes that allows for scalability. The success of the America model makes it a benchmark for other Geographies to emulate.

Prior to his assignment in the US, Raj worked with the Indian operations of HCLT and before that with affiliate, HCL Infosystems. In the process, he garnered significant experience in diverse sales functions and project management. Raj is credited with having initiated the concept of verticalisation in the company by starting an Industry Sales Group to address a focused market segment.

Over the years, Raj has brought to bear his considerable organisational skills in putting together a customer-focused team of high calibre achievers who have delivered remarkable performance.

A graduate in Business and Economics from Delhi University, Raj has completed the Advanced Management Program from Harvard University

xxx

sudheer166
August 6th, 2003, 12:11 PM
dear uncle ji

thanks for sharing this encouraging information abt mr sirohi. recently a prominent buisness magzine (buisness today) has rated mr Raj sirohi as among top ten salesman IT industry.

bargoti10
December 6th, 2003, 01:13 PM
We want to contact u for further guidance
Regards

sushil-Sr. Mgr(Tech)
BE,DCM,DLL&AL and MBA
e-mai: bargoti10@rediffmail.com

ishwarlamba
December 12th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Sushil Ji,
Please write on ishwar_lamba@hotmail.com
regards
Ishwar
---------------------
We want to contact u for further guidance
Regards

sushil-Sr. Mgr(Tech)
BE,DCM,DLL&AL and MBA
e-mai: bargoti10@rediffmail.com[/quote]

vimal
January 4th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Hamme garv hai Raj Sirohi ji par.

Raj Sirohi ji !! you are at a very influential position in HCL Technologies. I will request you to convince HCLT to visit campuses from Haryana & Western UP regions to get new joinees. This will bring more Jats under IT umbrella and will really help the community in advancing further. There are several Jats at important positions in HCLT and other IT companies. They have made a good mark of themselves in their respective fields and are at a position where they can really help young jats by providing them more job oppurtunities. I am sure that jats only need direction and rest they can do on their own with their strong willpower and talent. So, time has come to put that extra effort...