PDA

View Full Version : DIGITAL CAMERA-Computer Connectivity..?

mansi1218
February 1st, 2006, 05:42 PM
Hello all,
I have just bought a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T5 digital camera.Could anybody tell me how to connect it with the computer and do I need to install some software?

ajay_kumar_g
February 1st, 2006, 06:12 PM
U can connect ur Camera to PC or MAC through USB cable.
USB cable is part kit if not theer then u can buy it from market( USB cable 4 pin normal to-4 pin mini USB)

No need of driver for Window XP,Linux(Red Hat Enterprise version3) for Fedora u need to download driver from Red Hat site. For MAC also no need to install any thing.

and using "Picture Package" s/w on CD;in camera's kit you can make Video CD of your Still photo + u can add melody/audio with photos.

Hello all,
I have just bought a Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T5 digital camera.Could anybody tell me how to connect it with the computer and do I need to install some software?

tomar.iitr
February 1st, 2006, 06:19 PM
Hi Mansi,
Put your "Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T5 digital camera" very near to monitor and then clap once, Operating system will automitacally detect your camera and if u want to detach then once again clap and one more thing dont use WIN98, tht doesnt support this feature due to driver dependecy.

satyeshwar
February 2nd, 2006, 12:17 PM
yeah, and if the clapping doesn't work, then maybe you should slap the camera... LOL!

swadesh
February 2nd, 2006, 01:29 PM
yeah, and if the clapping doesn't work, then maybe you should slap the camera... lol!

this one may be better option , you know its going to work. Dicision is yours.

skr

sejwaldeepak
February 2nd, 2006, 03:04 PM
hahaha,

bhai satya/tomar very well suggestion. hey mansi why don't you try for these suggestion, one more thing kindly don't take your picture in your digital camera after connected with you PC, your hard drive will be crashed.:p yahan jinda insaan tumse darte hain bhaii PC ki kya aukat.