PDA

View Full Version : How did you came to know about jatland ?

vijay
February 1st, 2006, 06:34 PM
Hi all,

I think all of us should share our experiance on jatland.com. Lets us start with the subject :
How we come to know about jatland ?
The first day experience at jatland.

Let me start with myself :

Approximately one year ago of my friends told me that there is web site totally devoted to jats, but he didn't know the URL. I didn't paid too much attention at that time as i was busy in other businessees.

In December 2005, while surfing the net suddenely my friends views striked me. I searched on the google.com and found jatland.com on that day. I found jatland very interesting, knowledge packed and above all motivating. I surfed jatland all the day and get addicted. Next day i bacame member of jatland (28 December, 2005 ) and guess what i found here my cousin from USA after almost 12 years. You can easily undrstand my feelings how excited i was. From then i am an active member of jatland and i love our jatland from the core of my heart.

I like to thank the management for the nice efforts to bring our community on a common stage to know and communicate with one another.

Thanks for the great efforts management people !

Hey all, please write down your views about how did you came to know jatland and about your first day experiance at jatland.

devdahiya
February 1st, 2006, 07:02 PM
My sister told me as she herself is a member and once i joined....issi ka bann ke reh gaya. First day i was lost in the jungle...did not know much about the windows and system prevailing out here. Took a few days to find out What's is what. Enjoying the service a lot. Yup we must thank the WHO'S WHO of the site for making it available on a plate. Thanks all.

itsnavin
February 1st, 2006, 07:44 PM
It was in Aug-Sept 2001, I used to google 'JAT'. Found many sites which were for Jatt Sikhs but wasn't quite satisfied with those. After repeated tries, I landed on Jatland and there was no looking back since then.

keshavdahiya
February 1st, 2006, 11:49 PM
well i came to know about this from my cozin
he was just reading out some jokes actually in the haryanvi accent and so it was really fascinating and crazy idea for me and i registered long back but had the opportunity to be reallllllly sleep and drink here untill recently only.....;)

jagmohan
February 2nd, 2006, 09:22 AM
I just typed JATS and googled it. Lo & behold, JATLAND appeared and I became a member in Mar 2003. But since my knowledge of computer was limited, I think I started actually participating a few months later.

That's how.

sejwaldeepak
February 2nd, 2006, 10:06 AM
Around 2-3 years back in 2003 my cousin told me the site name and he also told me that he has given our sirname to Admin to add in Gotra's List.

I had tried to registered for many times but due to some problem not able to register that time and after few days forgot the site.

Later in Mar 2005 i was searching for Sejwal's history and suddenly opened the JATLand.com and registered to it.

In starting i was very much jealus with all the members coz nobody pays attention to me and even any new member . After some days i desided to alert all the members and starts some pangewali posts and starts taking panga with some members in lighter mood. It was really worked and i got attention from all the members and NOW here i am.

In my words This is a wonderful site with wonderful peoples. I have learned very much by our Elder members like DEV KAKA JI, RK Uncle JI, Lt.Col Jagmohan JI, Poonam Ji, MR. Kapoor, Mr. RK Sehrawat there are many elder members who gave their whole life experience to us. I also appreciate contribution of our younger members and wish for their happy life.

I also wish for JATLand.com to be famous worldwide not even in JATs but in other communities also. I am seeing the day when our JATLand.com will be on TOP in all communities list and all credit will goes to our site Founders specially to Nitin Bhai.

cooljat
February 2nd, 2006, 10:09 AM
well, I'm here since 2002 if I ain't wrong, well Jat word has vibration like OM so just googled it then & found this wonderful forum & I remember I just registerd same day but after some months later I got a pm from someone & that day I realized that ppl here indeed nice n geniune so mein bhi aa gaya maidaan,,,,,ek wo din tha aur ek aaj.....every single day I visit JatLand!

kudos to Nitin bro for JAtland!

rock on
Jit

mukeshkumar007
February 2nd, 2006, 10:11 AM
mere ko kisne bataya is site ke bare maie ??:confused: :confused: abhi yaad nahi aa reha baad maie likta hoo ?

pragati
February 2nd, 2006, 10:30 AM
I found Jatland by google search. Actually, i always feel proud to have Jat-blood. One day in Jan 2006,i was surfing the net & just typed "jat" on google to know about our community, then i saw this site, i visited it & found it a good platform so i joined it.
About the I day here- My first day here was spent to know how it works, i mean how to post the threads,watching members list, learning how to go into different threads by topics & reading almost all the interesting posts here...

mukeshkumar007
February 2nd, 2006, 01:18 PM
oh ha yaad aya ...is site ke bare maie mujhe mere dost ne batay tha and mere dost ko bataya tha DanaRamji (Dana Ram Choudhary) ne, who is the well known member of this site..

I was not impressed much by this site in my first visit ..but I started participating in threads after reading an interesting and helpful article "Resume Building" in jobs and career section..
us din ke baad to jatland mere liye oxygen ki tareh ho gai..jis din bi jatland ki shakal nahi dekta hoo us din becheni si rehti hai dil maie....

gajab ki site hai bhai and iske members unki to baat hi nirali hai..all are multitalented .bus ek kami hai unme… kade kade dikat hojya hai...apas maie chooti chooti bato ko lekar bachoo ki tareh ladte bhoot hai.. baki sab mast hai...

vins
February 2nd, 2006, 01:29 PM
google search

sejwaldeepak
February 2nd, 2006, 01:34 PM
bhai mukesh ,

JAT blood hai ufaan to marega hi;) jib taiin dikha na dewen kukkar bera patega ki JAT lad re sein.:D

Khair it is a part of life, don't worry ye sab to family mein chalta rehta hai , aur hamare JATon ki family mein to bas;)

vijay
February 4th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Hi all,

What happened ? Should i assume that there are just a few jatland members who wants to express their thoughts on jatland and others don't have time to write a few words about jatland.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

satyeshwar
February 4th, 2006, 01:37 PM
This is quite an interesting post! My compliments to Vijay for starting it.

I found Jatland shortly after it opened (Maybe 2-3 months later). I used to go on my computer every night and search for random stuff. I think I was looking for some programming related topic and found Nitin's home page (his old university one). Looked around and noticed the guy's full name was Nitin Dahiya, so I thought he might be a jat, started looking at his bio and found that he had just created another site called www.jatland.com. I swear, I couldn't believe my eyes, registered that very night, emailed him and was suprirsed to get his reply the next day. The fact that I was talking to another jat here in the U.S all by myself was quite exhilirating for me. Fir Humor section par Sanjay Kharb aur Pradeep Rathi ke joke padhe to haste haste pet mein dard ho gaya... (Too bad they don't show up anymore, those were some of the best jaatu jokes that I had read). Mummy Daddy ko bataaye to woh bhi khoob khush hue. I told all my relatives about it and many of them registered. Bus tabse, I have been attached to this site...

sjakhars
February 5th, 2006, 06:15 AM
Very nice thread started by Vijay.Thanks man.
I got info. about Jatland from one of the senior Jatlander Shri Danaram Choudhary. I was new in Saudi and always feeling bore.
It was feb.2005. I was talking to him over phone he told me about Jatland.
That very day I got registered and after that I visit here daily and non stop.
I found it very nice platform to get in touch with Jats from around the world.
Every member has his unique style of thinking and way to express himself.
The best thing about Jatland is you can find any subject in discussion here.
Many point of view in one discussion and every one of them is unique. Means many thought provoking analysis and descriptions of the subject.
Thats why I like Jatland the most.
Thanks to all the members for their great contribution and special thanks to Nitin Dahiya for starting a great forum.

kiran.takhar
February 5th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Well, I came to know about this wonderful sit from my brother Jitendra (cooljat)
Its indeed a very good site for Jats.

I cant come here regulary due to busy shedule but I really admire supervision of elders & great haryanwi Jokes.

It feels like home here on Jatland.

I'm very happy to be member of this really good site.

thanks!

cordily,
Kiran

rahulkharb
February 9th, 2006, 12:11 AM
I joined many jatt sikh website earlier but wasnt always felt like ki padosiya kai baithya hoon:p ... n thn one day i came across this site n I was like.. lay pa gaya ghar. :eek:

meghs
April 22nd, 2006, 01:42 AM
well i came to know about this site from my uncle Mr. Ajay Bamal. He is an active member of this site but i join it almost after an year . the very first day on this site is memorable as i find my old friend here whom i m not able to contact as such and it came as pleasant srprise 4 me as well as her.i have visited so many sites but the kind of affection i have for this site can never be devolop for any other. its really an online home for JAATS

suneet_rana
April 22nd, 2006, 08:21 AM
i joined on 26th August 2006. I always used to search on google about JATS. So I found Jatland on google. I found it interesting and joined it since i have spent a very nice time here.

Thanks to ALL JATLANDERS.

bschhikara
April 22nd, 2006, 05:06 PM
It was in 2000-2001... I have learnt about internet surfing while doing research in delhi university. I have heard about many community websites... but there was no one for JATs as such. Having a strong desire to unite and interact with educated JATs..... I have thought of making one (simple one to provide information about JATs)... but I had no knowledge how to build webpage etc.... eventhough I have started making one at labs computer.. but that remained a learning experience only... as it was difficult to spare time from hectic schedule of research... (but I had intention of launching that one as soon I would have learnt knowhow) ..... then one day evening while searching on google.. i found Jatland and joined on that day itself. I was so nicely designed and had all the sections, I even have not thought of. From that day I am a member of this website... (I wrote a thanksgiving email to Nitin)... whenever I get time from research I visit here (mainly education and jos section). I have met to my old friend through our website. It is really an excellent website to interact with our fellow members.

choudharyneelam
April 22nd, 2006, 05:08 PM
got this wonderful link from my friend who is also a member here...i ignored it that time but after somedays i thought of finding what's there....joined it in Jan 2006 and found all interesting here, so i also started posting all what i've and got in touch with many jats, an interesting experience where i feel very delighted to be a part of this big family.

sunnysangwan
April 22nd, 2006, 05:29 PM
I dnt even remember how I got to know bout this site

rakeshsehrawat
April 22nd, 2006, 05:44 PM
Dosto baat aisi hai ki mere college ke bahut saare dost hain jinhone ne ye site join ki hui hai unme se ek mahashya hain Vikas Sindhu aur woh humesha jatland se chore karke logon ko mail karte rehte hain unki chori ke baare mein doosre jatland ke member Vivek Pannu ji ne bataya ki ye sab jatland se udaya hai inhone to meine bhi ye site join kar li

meghs
April 22nd, 2006, 11:27 PM
i joined on 26th August 2006. I always used to search on google about JATS. So I found Jatland on google. I found it interesting and joined it since i have spent a very nice time here.

Thanks to ALL JATLANDERS.

Sir
Are you sure u joined on 26th august 2006 because i am afraid it hasn't come still.

suneet_rana
April 22nd, 2006, 11:55 PM
dear megha it was by mistake it is 26 august 2005......:) :)

gud pointttttttttttttt

Sir
Are you sure u joined on 26th august 2006 because i am afraid it hasn't come still.

rahultokas
April 24th, 2006, 12:03 PM
bhaiyo main ek din daftar main baitha tha to ek punjabiya ka chora mere dhore aake bola "ak tu traditional punjabi songs sune kare" ar bahut ittraata hua bola ki humari ek site hai uspe traditional punjabi gaane online sun sakte hai. To bhai meri jaat bhudhi mai bhi ek baat aayee ak main bhi raagni search karoo, to main gaya google devtaa ki sharan main ar us pai haryanvi music search kara, to bhai manne te type kara haryanvi music ar bera na main kit-2 ghumta ponch gaya Jatland.com pai. Yeh baat sai October 2005 ki, ar usse din main member ban gya.

Lekin pher daftar main kaam kuch ghana aa gya, to ghane dina tak kuch busy sa rhya, pher iss site ka kimme dhyaan nahi rha, pher kimme farvary-march main dhyaan aaya to jabse roz aa jaaoun soon.

Kimme ghana tai na likh diya, ar likh diya to likh diya, ibb padh lo:) :)

singh1981
April 24th, 2006, 12:33 PM
bhai mujhe to mere doston nai bataya tha........aur ek baar urae pahoonch kai chaska lag gaya.......

sandydalal
April 24th, 2006, 03:10 PM
vikas malik hai mera dabbi. usi ne bataya tha

c.p.chhikara
April 24th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Bhaiyo,

Ram Ram,

One day I was searching on google about the history of my village Kanonda, then I put the word Jat History. When I see the word Jatland.com I was really :) :) seat se uchal pada :) :) :) and spend two-three days for membership, due to some reasons I was really upset to log on. After confirmation for membership I again sepnd some time for thread and replies.

"IB TO YEH HALAT HO RAHE SE KI JAISE LOG BIRI, HUKKA OR CHAI KE CHAKKAR MAIN RAHE SE MAIN BHI DIN MAIN DO TEEN BAR SITE NE KHOL LU SU."

I request to Editor that when a new member joined the Jatland.com then there should be reply to the member about rules and regulations and the procedure of threads and replies.

anilsangwan
April 25th, 2006, 09:37 PM
One old jatlander bhai Deepak Solanki told me about this in 2001, but could not join due to poor accessibility to internet...

Joined jatland in 2002 after joining Infosys ...tab se iska khasam ho rahya soon.....

desijat
April 25th, 2006, 10:00 PM
I Was searching on google and found this wonderfull site, but then i lost touch after registering.
But now am back with a bang, I find this site truly amazing with all Jats here, As said by sejwal bhai, a lot of learnings from Dev Uncle, RK uncle , Lt. Col Jagmohan ji, and then some new jat blood pumpimg out the haryanavi out of them, for instance Keshav bhai, Vikas bhai, Sunita bebe, Sumeet Panwar (whom i have met even), The experience here is becoming great and great and goes better everytime am here.

ROCK ON JATLAND!!!!!
3 Cheers for Jatland

HIP HIP HURRAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!