PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me????

chdeep
August 6th, 2003, 03:13 PM
Hi friends,
I am an MBA(finance) guy with more than 4 years of Experience. I was working with Vedaris technology Ltd. (UK based software company, making financial software, risk management software) as Business Analyst.

My profile was requirment gathering(interface between client and development team), prepare BRS(Busines Requirment Specification),GAP analysis report,Test cases,System testing of the product.

On 24th Jul2003 our company was forced to close its operations without any notice, as company was under heavy debt and bank refused to increase the creditline and appoint the liquidator.
All employess are on road.
I am trying my best, if anyone of you are aware of any recruitments anywhere (open for relocating) similar with my profile please mail me at chdeep@yahoo.com, chdeep@iitiim.com

scsheorayan
August 6th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Dear Deepak,

Don't know much about IT industry but can certainly help in coming to terms with abrupt job loss. You are more than an employee. With your qualifications and experience you will soon find another one. Our best wishes are with you and if I come across some suitable opening it will be emailed to you.

Keep up your spirits and start applying and following up the vacancies. Do not ignore to apply for jobs which may be some what different but require management skills.

Good luck !

anilsangwan
August 7th, 2003, 08:17 AM
Hi,
Infosys needs people with experience. Please forward your CV to me by 8th Aug. I will forward it to HR.
Good luck!

Regards,
Anil

manojpoonia
August 7th, 2003, 10:11 AM
Hi,

Im with cognizant...
send me ur CV. 'll fw it to HR. Not sure abt the requirements. But since req's keep coming up so who knows...

Good luck,
Manoj.

ishwarlamba
August 7th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Hi Deepak,
Also drop your resume to
Mr Raj Sirohi on rsirohi@hcltech.com and refer my name

best of luck

regards

ishwar lamba

chdeep
August 8th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Thanks to all Jat bhai for immediate help and confidence building messages.

gsvijay
August 8th, 2003, 02:53 PM
If you are intrested in WIPRO mail your resume to me.

Getting a job in India will not be a problem for you.

Cheers,
-Vijay