PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU TARRYJI!!

arunchauhan
August 9th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Tarryji
I again give my sincere thanks to you.
you can log on to the site www.cdacnoida.com,
here you will get to know about all the courses offered by this institue. And then do let me know about the right programme.
It is costly but this Institute has a very good reputation and moreover they provide job assistance.
One more doubt I would like to clear, today I am zero as far as computers are concerned, I only have the working knowledge, so Tarryji will that be a difficulty for me in understanding things.
ARUN CHAUHAN
NEW DELHI

tarrysingh
August 15th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Arun,

I'll check on that website. Motivation is everything. I've seen people coming(including myself) from diverse backgrounds and doing great things with computers.
Your motivation is everything. But do keep checking websites/forums(today they are excellent means to extend your knowledge)/and keep asking questions.

All the best...

Tarry

tarrysingh
August 15th, 2003, 12:29 PM
I've checked out that institute (got some nostalgic memories of noida myself...;)).

Anyways, in the training the maters programme seems the best for you. It's 41 1/2 months, costs 40K but this will really broaden up your scope prety well. You must indeed have BE/or other qualifications...

For you as a starter, this will be really the best one but again I hope you have the necessary qualifications. Otherwise go for courses which are more of the foll. nature...

[1] Databases oracle 8i/9i Administration/Networking/Programming/Bachup/Recovery/SQL&PL/SQL.

[2] Java

[3] Web Development

Hope that helps...

Tarry