PDA

View Full Version : Give an article for a N.G.O.

pragati
February 3rd, 2006, 12:42 PM
Hi all
I am working for a N.G.O. Now-a-days, i am composing annual magzine for the N.G.O.
If anyone have an interest to give a nice article on any social topic or a good poem, then you can give it for the magzine...i will publish it with your name....

vijay
February 3rd, 2006, 12:46 PM
Hi Pragati nice to know that.

I will appreciate if you tell us the language of the magazine i.e. English or Hindi.

dahiyarules
February 3rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Hey Pragati

Check out my website. www.sumitdahiya.com

You can use anything out there. You dont need my permisison.

If you want me to write something else, give me an idea.

I do a good job at embarassing Government. hehehehe. It will be fun to do it again.

Hi all
I am working for a N.G.O. Now-a-days, i am composing annual magzine for the N.G.O.
If anyone have an interest to give a nice article on any social topic or a good poem, then you can give it for the magzine...i will publish it with your name....

pragati
February 3rd, 2006, 01:10 PM
Thank you Vijay ji & Sumit ji
you can give the stuff in any of the both languages,i.e., in hindi or in english...

vijay
February 3rd, 2006, 02:16 PM
you can give the stuff in any of the both languages,i.e., in hindi or in english...

Hi Pragati,
Thanks for the respect but i will appreciate if you call me as Vijay.:) :) :)

sumitpawar
February 3rd, 2006, 02:28 PM
Hi all

Hi Pragati

BTW fow which NGO u work for ???

and wats ur mail id so that i can mail it to u :)

anujkadyan
February 3rd, 2006, 02:48 PM
Nice work Pragati !!!

dahiyarules
February 3rd, 2006, 02:58 PM
By the way my names not Sumit G. Its Sumit D. "D as in Danger, Dintelligent,Dsmart, Dindustrial, Diligent, Dknowledgeable, Dhonest and so on.

ok bad joke. My bad ! :D

anujkadyan
February 3rd, 2006, 06:47 PM
Sumit D ?? D as in Danger or Daanger :) (read it in haryanvi)

Another bad joke :)

devdahiya
February 3rd, 2006, 09:45 PM
Pragati, kindly visit my blog: CLICK HERE (http://dewdahiya.rediffblogs.com/)

pragati
February 4th, 2006, 10:23 AM
it was too good dev Sir...are all the creations there your own....

Pragati, kindly visit my blog: CLICK HERE (http://dewdahiya.rediffblogs.com/)

pragati
February 4th, 2006, 10:27 AM
the name of that NGO is "Aadarsh Samaj"....you can mail me via jatland...just copy & paste your stuff, which you want to give &mail it...

Hi Pragati

BTW fow which NGO u work for ???

and wats ur mail id so that i can mail it to u :)

pragati
February 4th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Thank you Anuj ji...

Nice work Pragati !!!

devdahiya
February 6th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Pargati ma'm could you get something out of my BLOG?

pragati
February 8th, 2006, 01:02 PM
yes, Dev Sir. I read some good stuffs there but before choosing anyone i want to know that they are your own creations or not...if these are your own then, i want to publish it with your name...

Pargati ma'm could you get something out of my BLOG?

devdahiya
February 8th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Yes Pragati ma'm they are all mine...you can select either of them please.

c.p.chhikara
February 10th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Ram Ram,

First of all, congrulation for this kind and good job. I want to know the kind and field of magazine, Kindly tell something more about your magazine.

(Chandra Pal Chhikara)
chhikara68@rediffmail.com

ravindra.singh
February 10th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Quotes
Attitude & Confidence
A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.
The degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes he can bring to bear on the same topic.
Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self-confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense
I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

Regards
Ravindra Singh

Hi all

pragati
February 14th, 2006, 03:42 PM
nice quotes Ravindra Ji.....

Quotes
Attitude & Confidence
A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.
The degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes he can bring to bear on the same topic.
Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self-confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense
I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

Regards
Ravindra Singh

pragati
February 14th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Thank you Sir
this is an annual magzine for the N.G.O.,in which we give some nice articles about social issues & good poems. we also put some nice & sensable jokes.Language could be hindi or English....

Ram Ram,

First of all, congrulation for this kind and good job. I want to know the kind and field of magazine, Kindly tell something more about your magazine.

(Chandra Pal Chhikara)
chhikara68@rediffmail.com

lokeshpawar
February 14th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Hi all
Hi!!!
Pragati I am also working in a NGO in A&N.
I am interested to know about ur NGO.Kindly let me know about ur NGO, such as in which area it it is working where it is working and who is the target benifeceries. also, if possble give its website.
Waiting Egerly 4 UR reply.
With smiles,
LOKESH