PDA

View Full Version : happy birth day :- Vinod bhai

mukeshkumar007
February 4th, 2006, 10:00 AM
Vinod bhai

Julam din mubarak ho......:) vinod and jitendra bhai ko

wish both of you many many returns of the day ...

tum jiyo hazaroooooooooooooooooooooooo saal and saal maie din ho ......................... (u urself can fill the blank space) sare.... :)

with best wishes

sejwaldeepak
February 4th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Happy birth Day,

Vinod and Jitendra.

vinodks
February 4th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Arre Munna and deepak, thanks a lot dudes ... lekin eski kya jaroorat thi munna, anyway jab thread hai hi to mujhe laga ki thoda sa masala bharne ki koshish ki jaaye... julamdin ajeeb si cheez hoti, mujhe pata nahi logo ko etni khushi kyun hoti hai... At times I fail to understand its importance... but its good excuse to put things off for a while and enjoy... kal to friends 12 bajje as usual aaye aur subhah 5:00 baje tak bakar-bakar kiya...

Chalo thodi si bakar-bakar yahan bhi kar leta hoon... Last time (2005) funny thing happened... so friends came at 12:00 with a cake with "windows" written on it... becuz I am famous as Vindo...:-) and got a big box as gift... as I opened it there was another box and so after 5-6 layers of boxes and then there were 2 small boxes... there was condition that I had to use one of the gift for atleast one day.... [I had long hair then]... one box had scissors and another had clips that girls use... so ofcourse I chose clips... last bth day's pics can be seen in the link, today's pics will be upload in 2007...

http://www.sitekreator.com/vinodks/birthday.html

Belated happy bthday to everyone who had bthday in last one year... that covers everyone I guess:-))....

-vinod

Vinod bhai

Julam din mubarak ho......:) vinod and jitendra bhai ko

wish both of you many many returns of the day ...

tum jiyo hazaroooooooooooooooooooooooo saal and saal maie din ho ......................... (u urself can fill the blank space) sare.... :)

with best wishes

anjuliedalal
February 7th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Hi Vinod,
Happy Birthday. I just got my head out of the history section and saw this. Though I am a day late, I wish you all the best.
:D Anjulie

navingulia
February 7th, 2006, 11:41 AM
happy birthday vinod and jitender bhai
par yo Julamdin hota hai ya janamdin hota hai
itna julam mat karo :-)

cooljat
February 7th, 2006, 12:00 PM
hey Binod bhai tane julmdin par hardik subhkamanayen ;)
btw, seen ur pics....u seems to be an adrenaline-junky like me,
I like that......keep livin on the edge ;)

rock on
Jit