PDA

View Full Version : for fresh graduates

anujkadyan
August 20th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Wipro Academy of Software Excellence (WASE)

Promising Freshers get more than a Career at WIPRO

Opportunities for B.Sc (Computer Science/Electronics/Mathematics) and BCA/BCM
(class of 2003 only)

What is WASE?

The Wipro Academy of Software Excellence (WASE) is an 8 semester off-campus collaborative M.S. Software Engineering programme from Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS),Pilani.

What is the WASE Methodology?

The WASE program combines conventional classroom training with live assignments. The students will be paid a scholarship during the program.

What is the selection process?

Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail by August 26th, 2003 and will have to appear for a written aptitude test, followed by a group discussion and a final personal interview. The selected candidates will be required to join at Bangalore on 3rd September 2003.
Who can get in?

1. B.Sc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics stream only) or BCA/BCM

2. With at-least 75% aggregate (Class of 2003 only)

3. Must have Maths as one of the subject in +2/PUC

The selection process will be conducted in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune on 31st August 2003

Encourage bright graduates to apply on-line before August 24, 2003 at http://careers.wipro.com/wase

All selected candidates from the above process will be posted in Bangalore for their Training

Selection is strictly on merit.
Selected candidates are required to complete the 4 year degree programme and sign a service agreement for the programme duration.

Candidates who had applied in 2003 need not apply

EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY REFERRAL BENEFITS

gsvijay
August 25th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Kaya aap wipro see hai???

anujkadyan
August 28th, 2003, 12:15 PM
yes vijay bhai i am from wipro..i have joined it just recently..just a month back...
if u want any details u can mail me at anuj_kadyan@yahoo.com