PDA

View Full Version : Offensive: Hindu Jats Only

anjuliedalal
February 6th, 2006, 12:16 AM
The first thing I see is that this site is focused on Hindu Jats only. What about punjabi Sikh jats. In the intro please include this group do not divide us. Change the intro of this site to focus on Sikh/Hindu Jats PLEASE!

In the history section we so want to make a connection with our euro brothers and sisters, but we forget about jat unity in India.

vijay
February 6th, 2006, 12:31 AM
The first thing I see is that this site is focused on Hindu Jats only. What about punjabi Sikh jats. In the intro please include this group do not divide us. Change the intro of this site to focus on Sikh/Hindu Jats PLEASE!

In the history section we so want to make a connection with our euro brothers and sisters, but we forget about jat unity in India.

Anjulie,

This is not offensive. We are not going to invite anyone personally. But we will apprecite them as well if they want to join jatland. This site is focused on jats. There is no restriction for sikh jats. They are our brothers. They originated from us. Check out, there are so many threads on this topic. I am in favour of including them here at jatland. For your knowledge, there are already sikh jat members of jatland.

In conclusion, jat is a jat whether Hindu jat or a Sikh jat.

anjuliedalal
February 6th, 2006, 04:24 AM
I agree with you Vijay. That is why in the intro page the moderator should say that they include all jats. Have you seen the intro page of this site. It says "We are focusing on Hindu Jats only" That statement on this website does not include everyone. See the intro page of this website.

scsheorayan
February 6th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Dear Anjulie,
This topic was discussed earlier also and there were strong opinions on both sides. What we have to consider first and foremost is the difference as well as similarities in both cultures. Whether opening up the site to all Jats is going to achieve any thing or just create more controversies. One has to be honest with inner feelings rather than pretending to be big hearted and repenting the decision made under pressure. Perhaps reading some of the Jat Sikh opinions will make you wonder whether we are alike or so different in our thinking and values.

anjuliedalal
February 6th, 2006, 08:03 AM
At The begin of this site when you log in...

New member? Please register for the members area to access all features such as posting, memberlist, chat etc. Please note that the site is focussed on Hindu Jats only at this time.

This is what I have a problem with

devdahiya
February 6th, 2006, 08:30 AM
................................edited by the originater............................

mukeshkumar007
February 6th, 2006, 10:04 AM
YEH SITE KEVAL HINDU JATS KE LIYE HI HAI....

KISI KO AGAR AITRAJ HAI TO ALAG SE EK NAYI SITE BANA LO...WEHAPAR SABI KO INVITE KAR LENA...LAKIN ISKO TO CHOOD DO BHIYO....

scsheorayan
February 6th, 2006, 10:45 AM
At The begin of this site when you log in...

New member? Please register for the members area to access all features such as posting, memberlist, chat etc. Please note that the site is focussed on Hindu Jats only at this time.

This is what I have a problem with
Apparently the real problem is that this site is for Hindu Jats only. The wording says just that. Some members may want to see every Jat on the planet to be eligible for the membership but on the other hand there are also a large number of members who will want to feel the sense of belonging by keeping it for Hindu Jats only. Call it narrow mindedness/selfishness/identity crisis or Risk mitigation strategy. It may not change in a hurry.

vijay
February 6th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Anjulie,

Let's think positive about it. There are lot of members who are in favour of including sikh jats here while others are against it.

We can't force our personal point of views on others and we should respect their feelings too. Otherwise we can split up in favour of and against including them here. Is that right ? We should not divide ourselves.

The second and more important fact is that if we include sikh jats here, the same opinion can reflect from their side too. There may be sikh jats who are against hindu jats to be included. In that case, this beautiful site can become a mess.

So, lets not make more controversies and try to concentrate on some other constructive ideas.

:) :) :)

anjeeladahiya
February 6th, 2006, 03:47 PM
only for hindu jats
right thinking Mukesh.

narenderkharb
February 6th, 2006, 06:06 PM
This thread has been discussed before
A majority are in favour,but a significant numbers are against it.
They have their own valid reasons
But one thing is certain the objection is not to religion but to the haryanvi and punjabi language flavours.
But the heading of the site just gives the wrong impression.
The sikh brothers feels greately hurt at this and this anger of theirs is further exploited to create further division between brothers by other persons.
This is a true story what happened at a sikh site when ravi ji suggested them to take advantage of info at jatland,
I urge moderator to remove hindhu and put some word signifying our language I hope (haryanvi)as the original Haryana included areas of western UP and Rajasthan when ruled by tomars of UP.

This will remove the wrong impression and remove a feeling of betrayal among our Sikh brothers till we open it for every jat .

junnu
February 7th, 2006, 03:47 AM
Sorry guys....this site only entertains hindu jats. If any one has problems with that, they can start a common site for Jatt Sikhs and Muslim Jats etc.
But for the time being...we want this, as a Kosher Hindu jat site.
No Offense to anyone in particular.

You will notice that you will not be welcome on other sites as well, if you declare your heritage openly.Try going on Jatt Sikh websites.
They are our brothers.....but we dont want mix business with pleasure !!

Junnu

fool4love
February 7th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Sorry guys....this site only entertains hindu jats. If any one has problems with that, they can start a common site for Jatt Sikhs and Muslim Jats etc.
But for the time being...we want this, as a Kosher Hindu jat site.
No Offense to anyone in particular.

You will notice that you will not be welcome on other sites as well, if you declare your heritage openly.Try going on Jatt Sikh websites.
They are our brothers.....but we dont want mix business with pleasure !!
Junnu

i agree with u..when u said.. we r not welcomed on other sites!!.. but u tell me honestly.. is it how it sud be ?.. n by limiting to hindu jats only..r we helping the situation in any way ? we'r only making it worse..
i'm not trying to start some.. movement here.. i just don understand.. whts the big deal in sharing some posts with em? .. n mere bhai.. we all sud try to be a proud human being!

meenakshisingh
February 8th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Despite Our Similarities/differences And Believe U Me There Are Manyof Both.the Fact Remains That We Have Come A Long Way From The Times When They Originated/evolved From Us.opening It To Our Sikh Brothers/sisters Will Kill The Spirit/flavour Of Our Language-the Haryanavi Essence Is The Key( Besides Many Others) To Our Bonding.are We Going To Give It Up-i Think Not.despite Our Magnanimity And Large Heartedness We Should Ask Our Friends To Take A Cue From Us And Open Or Start A Site For Themselves.
And We Shall Not Ask Them To Open Their Portals To Us.
To Each His Own.

p_singhdelhi
February 8th, 2006, 04:24 PM
There are many sites where Sikh Jats can discuss their issuses. Though Sikh jats are not different from us but there language , traditions etc are different from Hindu jats.
So This site is only for the Hindu Jats .

rahulkharb
February 9th, 2006, 12:05 AM
Although m in support for allowing sikh jats n muslim jats on this forum, but I think as for now it shld b restricted to hindu jats only. Ours is a small community if compared to sikh jats n i am afraid once thy r allowed to this site thn punajbi culture will overtake. Thr will b lot more flaming threads as well. So as for now only hindu jats shld b allowed.

deepshi
February 9th, 2006, 12:08 AM
i agree... correct.
doobley nai do saadh !
Although m in support for allowing sikh jats n muslim jats on this forum, but I think as for now it shld b restricted to hindu jats only. Ours is a small community if compared to sikh jats n i am afraid once thy r allowed to this site thn punajbi culture will overtake. Thr will b lot more flaming threads as well. So as for now only hindu jats shld b allowed.

shailendra
February 9th, 2006, 12:44 AM
...Hindu Jats only!
Take it or leave it!!!

narenderkharb
February 9th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Please say what we want to say.
It is for Haryanvi culture only.Haryana it self means jatu language of rajasthan up and punjab(abohar etc.)
Don't confuse it with religion and convey a wrong impression which we don't mean.

anjuliedalal
February 9th, 2006, 10:19 AM
So Jats from UP that speak hindi and are hindu, are they welcomed. I thought all Hindu Jats were welcomed. I was born and raised in the united states. I am a jat, but my parents taught me hindi. Where does that put me? I am not of haryanvi origion but of UP origion and speak hindi! I think most people speak hindi from north India right?

cooljat
February 9th, 2006, 10:34 AM
hey Anjuli,
why r u getting irritated.
I'm a Rajasthani Jat but luv Haryanwi lang too.
Haryanwi lang is trade mark of Jats & I feel that every
Jat wud feel proud to speak this Jattu dialact :)
--
I can speak Hindi, Rajasthani & a bit Haryanwi too, no probs with me.
--
As for sikh Jats r concern....if they're likeminded like us they can come here....so all in all if they believe that they're Jat first then Sikh, they're welcome....but if they try to be oversmart & show some superirity, we just kick'em out.....thats I beleive!

So take the chill pill & cherish uself with the warmth & affection of JATLAND :)

Chill out & have some fun!

Ram Ram

Rock on
Jit

narenderkharb
February 9th, 2006, 10:37 AM
I clearly said Haryanvi meaning people including UP,rajasthan and even (PUNJAB) abohar areas etc.
West UP had been a part of this kingdom of haryana when first time this name came in to picture and was ruled by tomars of present UP
It was deliberately devided and merged with united province which had no similarity with this jat land with ulterior political motive.
It has already been posted on this site.
I wanted to say what I understood that members wanted a sense of belonging by relating to their own culture and religion was not the point and should not be mentioned as such.

anjuliedalal
February 9th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I love Jatland. Please don't be offended by my questions. I was born and raised in the United States. There are lots of things I know about my culture and a lot lot lot of things I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY CULTURE. I am learning about my culture, what is liked and disliked, what is acceptable not acceptable by all of you. Please remember, I have never lived in India so I don't know alot of the prejudices or celebrations that take place. I am asking questions because I really don't know.
I love Jatland. It has been an amazing experience for me.

mukeshkumar007
February 9th, 2006, 11:12 AM
bhiyo yo ke haryana punjab rajasthan laga rakhya hai...talk about India only..

downtoearth
February 9th, 2006, 05:43 PM
...Hindu Jats only!
Take it or leave it!!! hahah hooda bro jus like dr. alban ,, take it or leave it.....and anjulie keep it up ,, jatlanders r always there to help u.....

vikramlal
February 22nd, 2006, 06:33 AM

Hey Rahul from figures i have seen about 50 per cent of indian jats are hindu

while 50 per cent are Sikh. Muslim jats are mostly in Pkistan

drrajpoonia
February 22nd, 2006, 04:40 PM
i think at this moment, should be allowed hindu jats only,because hindu jats also a big community in india,..if any other jats want to discuss the things then there are lot of other sites,...this is not a haryanvi site ,we all are indian so hindi our national language ,topic should be discussed in hindi or english,lot of memebers don`t understand haryanvi....so don`t say haryanvi haryanvi on this site................

anilsangwan
February 22nd, 2006, 07:27 PM
Only Hindu Jats !!! Baat Khatam.........Thread pe fullstop.

abhishekphogat
February 22nd, 2006, 08:14 PM

Hi anjulie

As i think Shiks are also Hindu and this is not a diffrent Religion, so there is no meaning of Hindu Jats and Shiks. and if u think ur diffrent then.......................

abhishekphogat
February 22nd, 2006, 08:25 PM
So Jats from UP that speak hindi and are hindu, are they welcomed. I thought all Hindu Jats were welcomed. I was born and raised in the united states. I am a jat, but my parents taught me hindi. Where does that put me? I am not of haryanvi origion but of UP origion and speak hindi! I think most people speak hindi from north India right?

Harvanyi Jats only. if i am a Rajasthani Jat then i am not welcomed. This Diffrenciation beetween jats on basis of States or language, i think not good for Jat Community. I like Harvanyi but saying Haryananvi are the only one which are welcomed then i have to think again on the name of this site.

abhirana
February 24th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Harvanyi Jats only. if i am a Rajasthani Jat then i am not welcomed. This Diffrenciation beetween jats on basis of States or language, i think not good for Jat Community. I like Harvanyi but saying Haryananvi are the only one which are welcomed then i have to think again on the name of this site.

ke baat Bhai itna cho mein aane ki jaroorat nahi hai...
ya site jato ke liye hai..ib chahe kitte ke bhi ho
ke rajasthan,haryana,up,delhi america ,europe etc...
hai to jat hi...samajh gya
sila pani pe khire kha aur mauj le...