PDA

View Full Version : The Logo for JATLAND

nitindev
February 11th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Hi All,

I joined this site almost a month back, since then not even a single day has passed when I didn’t visit Jatland.com. The Site is phenomenal and beautifully made. Kudos to the developer of Jatland.com. Job is indeed commendable. I think that every member appreciates the beauty of this site.

But still I think that something is lacking, the site can be made still better. Firstly I want to know, does the logo signify anything. If it doesn’t then I propose that we should have a logo, a better one. A more symbolic and dynamic logo. I believe it can be best made with the maximum participation of the members..

devdahiya
February 11th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Kindly refer to the archieves...it has been discussed in past a great deal. Why not give out your theory in nutshell dear?

nitindev
February 12th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Thanx Mr. Dahiya for updating my knowledge, Well as i am new to this site so I didn't know about the past threads and the discussions.Actually I ddn't find the logo very appealing and symbolic.. It looks very dull to me.. I propose that if majority agrees with the same view then may be memebers can suggest their own ideas about the logo...