PDA

View Full Version : Matrimonials Section

deepakdahiya
February 12th, 2006, 03:36 PM
hello friends,

As you all know Matrimonials Sections is one of the most important part of Jat Land and the facilities/features provided are also upto mark.

But i have one more request to Mr. Administrator that please restrict this Section only to JAT LAND registered member's and without login one can't be able to go througt Matrimonial Section.

please share your view " It should be access freely or Restricted to members "

Deepak Dahiya

keshavdahiya
February 12th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Of course u r rite Deepak Bhai as there are lot of RANDAS here on jatland who need a support and really have to be considered....;)
so keeping in mind about al those souls who need to find peace we shud definitly restrict JATLAND only for the members

dahiyarules
February 12th, 2006, 03:47 PM
How about this one

http://www.jatland.com/mt/detail.php?siteid=1390

vijay
February 12th, 2006, 03:50 PM
I totally agree with u Deepak, Keshav.

Jatland matrimonial section should be restricted only to registered jatland members.

deepshi
February 12th, 2006, 03:51 PM
hehehe....
kasuut..:D
partner preferred- smoker!! hehe..donnu gellyan beth ke aachha dhumma thaaweinge;) :D :D
How about this one

devdahiya
February 12th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Do whatever but don't allow people to make the mockery of the matrimonial section. It is a serious bussiness and UTPAATIS should have no place out there. It is hieght of stupidities to find Jokers posting nonsense out there which is not only in poor taste but leaves a very poor impression on genuine aspirants and their family members. Do something to restore the dignity of that section or close it.

vijay
February 12th, 2006, 03:54 PM
How about this one

Sumit,

Thanks for paying attention.

Jatland managment are u sleeping ?

deepakdahiya
February 12th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Right Keshav bhai/......ur point is also right

But i want to stop missuse of Matrimonial section.....as focused by Sumit.

waise bhi bhaiyo ebe mahra samaj itna mature nahi hua...ke internet pe chore or chore dhundhan laage.....
" keshe tahe batao bhi, ke chora net te dhundha he.....wo bhi kehga yo ke hove se "

People are making fun of Matrimonial section......they easily refer one's matrimonial ad to other friend's and it is circulated as farward messages to lots.......
i have also received one such mail and surperised when it opens directly (without signing ) in jatland.com .

so i suggest to restrict it only to member's and if possible please select some people from different places who have authority to provide access to interested member's after verify them......i know its difficult but management has to take some steps......as Jatland.com is becoming famous day by day.

^^DD

Of course u r rite Deepak Bhai as there are lot of RANDAS here on jatland who need a support and really have to be considered....;)
so keeping in mind about al those souls who need to find peace we shud definitly restrict JATLAND only for the members

deepakdahiya
February 13th, 2006, 01:15 PM
thanks for removing that ugly ad..

But What abt the restriction on JATLAND Metrimonial Section ..

Please take some more serious steps

^^ DD

dahiyarules
February 13th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Ok its time for a confession.

I put up that fake ad in the matrimonials section.

But it was suppsoed to be in a good spirit.

I did not wish to harm any sentiments. Especially, Dev Sir! I admire you for everything. I am sorry if I hurt you.

I went back to take off the ad, but it was already off by then.

I am sorry once again.

dndeswal
February 13th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Wah Sumit Bhai !

Bhai, Kuchh bhi ho, mere ko to aap ki yeh adaa bahut pasand aayi.

i.e. Koi bhi Advertisement de sakta hai, fake member bann kar !! I mean it is possible - you are not a fake member !! HEHEHEHE|