PDA

View Full Version : Hi need help from all jat brothers

jatram
February 15th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Hi every one.I got admission in Master of Lagal Law(LLM) in university of pacefic,mcgeorge school of law in sacramento city,CA.I will be there up to last of july.so now I want to know that what are the prospects of lawyers over there and how is the city and college or any other suggestion or information you want to give.I need info or suggestion regarding Job prospects of Lawyers in USA
http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/mns/statusicon_mns/user_online.gif

sindhu
February 16th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Hello !

Nice to know one more jat bahi comming to USA. I lived in Sacramento City for about a year. Very nice city close to UC Davis. Two hours from Lake Tahoe and Reno. Also two hours from Bay area (SFO area). Not so cheap for living but cheaper compared to bay area. California is a nice place to be in. Lots of Indian community, though I talked to many people from our community but somehow, they do not have anything like get together. I do not know if they started now or not.

Good luck

Sindhu

slamba
February 16th, 2006, 06:46 AM
what i would like to say is " Lawers , doctors and accountants are the most paid people in US " so, u will definately prosper here:) . but keep in mind don't come to US for PR thats still difficult......:confused: