PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Finance Professional??

amitsangwan
February 17th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Hello to everybody,
I saw most of the JatLand members are Software Professionals, It’s only general observation.
Is there any Finance Professional available on JatLand member area else then me?
Wait & observe for the replies, is there anyone else Finance Professional or not?
What did you say my dear friends.
Thanks,
Amit Sangwan

itsnavin
February 17th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Amit brother,
It's really difficult to make a choice. Thing is that I don't have any clue of finance professionals on jatland(it was never surveyed) and I am sure most of guys feel like that. I think ur poll should have focussed on "whether one is a Finance professional or not" OR "Which profession one is in". Then u can easily infer the %age of each.

Another thing...ur poll(ballot paper) has checkboxes which ensure multiple selection. It means a voter can select all 3 choices which whouldn't be the case. I think you must choose Radio button to ensure that a voter make only one choice.

Pl. don't mind...it was just a suggestion.

Cheers
Navin

Hello to everybody,
I saw most of the JatLand members are Software Professionals, It’s only general observation.
Is there any Finance Professional available on JatLand member area else then me?
Wait & observe for the replies, is there anyone else Finance Professional or not?
What did you say my dear friends.
Thanks,
Amit Sangwan

amitsangwan
February 17th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Hello Navin Ji
Your suggestions are very much appropriate/correct, Thanks for that.
But there is one thing: - "These Poll Options are opted/amended by Mr. Nitin Dahiya", Not by Me.
However, let’s see the replies/opinion from JatLand friends/members & hope for the positive output.
Thanks,
Amit Sangwan
__________________________________________________ _________

Amit brother,
It's really difficult to make a choice. Thing is that I don't have any clue of finance professionals on jatland(it was never surveyed) and I am sure most of guys feel like that. I think ur poll should have focussed on "whether one is a Finance professional or not" OR "Which profession one is in". Then u can easily infer the %age of each.

Another thing...ur poll(ballot paper) has checkboxes which ensure multiple selection. It means a voter can select all 3 choices which whouldn't be the case. I think you must choose Radio button to ensure that a voter make only one choice.

Pl. don't mind...it was just a suggestion.

Cheers
Navin