PDA

View Full Version : Research project(Phd) in US/CANADA/AUSTRALIA

dahbal
October 7th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Hi,

Can anyone provide me help regarding research project(Phd) in Neural network,artificial Intelligence,Advanced Object-oriented database research project in universities of US/CANADA/AUSTRALIA?I am highly interested in doing Phd in computer science based on space projects.What is the procedure for research project and which one are the universities?
I have done MCA and doing job for last three years.Is there any jat who can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

tajinder_dhull
October 8th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Dear Dahiya,
Please send us your resume at tajinder_dhull@indiatimes.com as early as possible.

Tajinder

biotechs2001
October 8th, 2003, 06:51 PM
You have to write GRE and TOEFL exams. and you will need 3 recommendation letters to apply for PhD.
you can look at Universities website for project of your interest and their recquirements.
Good Luck
KK

Balraj Dahiya (Oct 07, 2003 04:57 a.m.):
Hi,

Can anyone provide me help regarding research project(Phd) in Neural network,artificial Intelligence,Advanced Object-oriented database research project in universities of US/CANADA/AUSTRALIA?I am highly interested in doing Phd in computer science based on space projects.What is the procedure for research project and which one are the universities?
I have done MCA and doing job for last three years.Is there any jat who can help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

haritta
October 9th, 2003, 07:20 AM
Rice University in Houston USA is the right college for the type of work you want to pursue.

baljit

dharmpaltakhar
October 9th, 2003, 11:18 AM
well Rice university's admission criteria are a bit strict since its a very small campus.
i would suggest you to search for all the univs. its a lengthy procedure but worth doing. i guess it may take 2-3 months to decide. after all its PhD ! (5 years)

dahbal
October 9th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Thanks everybody for help & nice suggestions.
I am a little bit confused regarding the research materials.Where will I get the text materials for research which no body had done yet in computer science?Any managzine or web site where I'll get the related material?

Actually one of my friend told me that for research project(Phd) you have to find out the topic on which you are doing Phd and then to write that research project in 500 to 1000 words.After that you have to send that to all universities for Phd.I want any project on space.

I hope that I'll do some great for our jat community & for our country like Kalpana Chawla done.

Also scholarship also depends on the project text materials.

Can anybody tell me how I should write the project thesis for phd and where I'll get that materials?

May be there will be few jat members who had done Phd from US/CANADA or Australia?

Again thanks for all jat members who helped me.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

haritta
October 9th, 2003, 05:48 PM
HI Balraj
Well let me see what i can do for you. I think one of my friends daughter might be in nasa she did her phd in space sciences from MIT Boston. Just bear with me as it may take a little time and can u please give me u r email since i emailed u once on u r profile email and it just came back to me saying u cannot get it . thanks.

Baljit

dahbal
October 10th, 2003, 09:30 AM
Hi Baljit,

Thanks a lot for efforts and nice appreciations towards me.

I think she can help me.Time is not a problem because I know that it'll take some time.

My personal mail-id is bdahiya@yahoo.com or dahbal@hotmail.com.

Please send me mail or give me your personel mail-id.

Thanks & Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

Baljit Singh (Oct 09, 2003 08:18 a.m.):
HI Balraj
Well let me see what i can do for you. I think one of my friends daughter might be in nasa she did her phd in space sciences from MIT Boston. Just bear with me as it may take a little time and can u please give me u r email since i emailed u once on u r profile email and it just came back to me saying u cannot get it . thanks.

Baljit