PDA

View Full Version : JAts only...is it okay!!!!

anilkadian
February 20th, 2006, 05:27 AM
hi all
being very new to jatland, i don't know whether this thing was ever discussed on jatland or not......but i feel it should be discussed.
whatever i am wrirting here is all about my views n the way i think.
please don't mind anything if u find it against our community rules.
apologies in advance..
I am talking about our confinement with the word JATs...
As a member of the group, its okay. but if we are doing something in outside world, does it make sense to stick with JAT community only.
as, for example, our JAT jagriti initiative..
i feel proud to say that we are part of such a great mission, but at the same time i feel that we should think in a broader perspective.
---- All the people, who are targeted, are JATs or anybody can be benefitted ?
i have read somewhere that---'CHARITY STARTS FROM HOME'
so, its right to start with JAT community...but mind it..it is right to 'START' only, its not about confinement within home
For us, it should not be about confinement within JATs.
i think it should be.....HOME--> COMMUNITY--> NATION...
but it seems that our vision is a bit different. We are thinking upto community, but what about NATION?
-i, personaly, feel that in social welfare event we should include everybody, who is intrested, have energy and is of help...
As of now, we need funds ! Eventhough the required amount can be collected within our group on a short notice, but is there anything wrong to include our friends in the noble cause.
I am sure that in those cultural and Jagriti events we are not putting banners saying-JATs ONLY, actually everybody is welcomed there....
while distributing prizes, we were not looking at the community details of winner....
if we can work for whole socity, then why we cann't work WITH SOCITY.
if we are helping a needy, irrespective of his caste....then we can accept every help from a forwarded hand too. there is nothing wrong in it.
Please, add ur comments, if u feel it worth discussing.
Anyways, Whatever the result may come, just find me there, beside u ........for anything, let it be JAT jagriti or JAN jagriti