PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Immigration requirements made easier

birbal
October 11th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Those young Jat boys and girls with desire for immigration to Canada should note that the immigration requirement has been reduced to 67 marks from 75. That means if you have a post graduate degree, are fluent in English, in the age bracket 21-49 years, and have just 2 years of experience, you are eligble for immigration.

Once you land as an immigrant you have lot easier time getting admission to Ph.D. or other program like MBA or Law and are entitled to student loans.

Rules can change again, so I would encourage those who want to come to Canada, this is the best opportunity.

Birbal Singh

vikas
October 11th, 2003, 08:30 PM
hi Dr. Birbal

just one thing that post grad which u say is only done from canada or from anywhere.....like rit now i am doing it from australia........and also wat u suggest if i am not having any work exp........

Kindest Regards !

vikas

birbal
October 11th, 2003, 08:35 PM
[quote]vikas sheoran (Oct 11, 2003 11:00 a.m.):
A degree or post graduate from any recognized university meets the criterion. All universities in India or any other Commonwealth countries are recognized universities.

The reduced requirements in effect have been the easiest one ever. I do not know how long the rules will last but those who apply now will b judged by current rules even if there is change.

Birbal Singh

vikas
October 11th, 2003, 08:42 PM
hi Dr. Birbal

thanx very much for ur suggestion. It seems that ur quiet helpfull to young jat community like us.

Kindest Regards!

vikas

parmenderd
October 15th, 2003, 01:51 PM
hello dr. singh
i am currently working in a us based cruise liner company,and have c1/d visa for 5 years
i wish to immigrate to canada
so does it help me in getting me immigration to canada

parmender

Dr. Birbal Singh (Oct 11, 2003 10:19 a.m.):
Those young Jat boys and girls with desire for immigration to Canada should note that the immigration requirement has been reduced to 67 marks from 75. That means if you have a post graduate degree, are fluent in English, in the age bracket 21-49 years, and have just 2 years of experience, you are eligble for immigration.

Once you land as an immigrant you have lot easier time getting admission to Ph.D. or other program like MBA or Law and are entitled to student loans.

Rules can change again, so I would encourage those who want to come to Canada, this is the best opportunity.

Birbal Singh

birbal
October 15th, 2003, 03:37 PM
Parmendar,

The rule change not only makes the immigration process easier, for you it is a double advantage because processing time for applicants from outside India is usually lot less.

Bibal Singh

parmenderd
October 16th, 2003, 03:35 PM
thanks dr birbal
but the thing is once i join the ship,
from ther its not possible for me to apply for the immigration because there we go on the ci/d visa .and that is only for the seamens.that means we cant do any land job or apply for immigration
also our work schedule keeps us in the sea only
thats the reason i can apply only once i come back to india that s while on vacation

sindhu
October 16th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Hi Every body,

I have gone through Canadian Immigration process, it is pretty easy and if anyone need help just write. I can help in how to file and what need to be done to make it sure to get Immigration.

A S Sindhu

parmender dhankhar (Oct 16, 2003 06:05 a.m.):
thanks dr birbal
from ther its not possible for me to apply for the immigration because there we go on the ci/d visa .and that is only for the seamens.that means we cant do any land job or apply for immigration
thats the reason i can apply only once i come back to india that s while on vacation

dahbal
October 17th, 2003, 09:00 AM
Hi Mr. A.S Sindhu,

I am highly interested in Canadian Immigration.Please tell me the whole procudure step-by-step.

Which are the documents required for Canada Immigration like DOB certificate,detailed marksheet of all the classes,Experience certificate(As I am working as a software engineer),Is IELTS proof attached with application form or later,Proof of funds with application or later,Medical certificate,Police certificate and what about notarised copies of origionel documents?

Please tell me everything which is required for Canada Immigration with Application form and later.

I haven't give IELTS test yet that is why I am asking about IELTS proof required with application form or later.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

A S Sindhu (Oct 16, 2003 12:24 p.m.):
Hi Every body,

I have gone through Canadian Immigration process, it is pretty easy and if anyone need help just write. I can help in how to file and what need to be done to make it sure to get Immigration.

A S Sindhu

thanks dr birbal

sindhu
October 18th, 2003, 02:28 AM
Balraj,

I have send you details via email, hope it will help

A S Sindhu

Balraj Dahiya (Oct 16, 2003 11:30 p.m.):
Hi Mr. A.S Sindhu,

I am highly interested in Canadian Immigration.Please tell me the whole procudure step-by-step.

Which are the documents required for Canada Immigration like DOB certificate,detailed marksheet of all the classes,Experience certificate(As I am working as a software engineer),Is IELTS proof attached with application form or later,Proof of funds with application or later,Medical certificate,Police certificate and what about notarised copies of origionel documents?

Please tell me everything which is required for Canada Immigration with Application form and later.

I haven't give IELTS test yet that is why I am asking about IELTS proof required with application form or later.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

Hi Every body,

A S Sindhu

thanks dr birbal

dahbal
October 18th, 2003, 01:42 PM
Hi A S Sindhuji,

Thanks a lot for efforts and appreciation.

Have you sent me mail?

I didn't get any mails from you till yet.

Please send me mail at
bdahiya@yahoo.com or dahbal@hotmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

A S Sindhu (Oct 17, 2003 04:58 p.m.):
Balraj,

I have send you details via email, hope it will help

A S Sindhu

Balraj Dahiya (Oct 16, 2003 11:30 p.m.):
Hi Mr. A.S Sindhu,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

Hi Every body,

A S Sindhu

thanks dr birbal

dchhill
October 23rd, 2003, 06:14 AM
Hi! Dr.
With reference to your article, posted on this site, I would like to ask a few questions from you.

I am in US right now.I have not completed my masters but I am doing it at present.It will take me atleast 1 more year to complete it.
My points as skilled worker are 63.

1.If i take a course in french then I will qualify.Is it good for me to take french in the next semester and then qualify.
2.Will it be okay to hire a lawyer or should I do all the processing myself.
3.How much will a good lawyer charge me.
4.Can I put my file and write that I know french in it, before enrolling in the french classes.

I would be grateful to You, If you could help me on this subject.

Thanks for giving Time to Young jat students.

Divya Chhillar