PDA

View Full Version : anyone who can help in finding my yahoo pswd

jyotichoudhry
February 25th, 2006, 09:50 AM
hello
i forgot my yahoo password .....:mad:
is there anyone who can help in in finding my yahoo paswd ...
i tried evrything..

jyoti

pragati
February 25th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Hi Jyoti
click on the "forgot password" option & then follow the instructions,you would get it & if you also forgot the answers of the questions, you feed when created the account, then contact to the "custmer care", write your problem, you will get an e-mail regarding to this on your alternative mail i.d., which you feed,when created the account....
plz, do this...

hello
i forgot my yahoo password .....:mad:
is there anyone who can help in in finding my yahoo paswd ...
i tried evrything..

jyoti

lalit_nashier
February 25th, 2006, 06:57 PM
jyoti ji nu karo is link p click (http://www.geocities.com/lalit_nashier/hacker-cracker/study-hacking.html) karo pado arr kuch na bayra patai then ask me.......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

amitguliya
February 27th, 2006, 08:15 AM
hahahahhahaha :p

I didnt expected this in jatland atleast if someone is asking for help. :cool:

Anyways PLEASE DONT DO what handsome_nashier is telling you to do.
You cannot hack into yahoo or hotmail thru his solution.

You will be just emailing your yahoo id and your password to him or whoever the id retrieval_pwd_in@yahoo.com belongs to.

Trust me I have done similiar things to other innocent people in our uni days.
:D

What we generally do is make up a user name which sounds like a high-tech id and then make up a script just to confuse people.
Then we ask people to email us[the bogus ID] their username and password [which he has asked] thus the originator gets the username and the password of the other person.

PLEASE DO NOT DO IT and if you have already done then kindly change ur password ASAP.

jyoti ji nu karo is link p click (http://www.geocities.com/lalit_nashier/hacker-cracker/study-hacking.html) karo pado arr kuch na bayra patai then ask me.......hahahahahahahahahahahahaha;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D