PDA

View Full Version : Part -4 : Relationships - No Overpowering!!!

karams
February 28th, 2006, 03:40 PM
NO OVERPOWERING !!

Many relationships fail because one party tries to overpower another, or demands too much. People in love tend to think that love will conquer all and their spouses will change the bad habits after marriage. Actually, this is not the case. There is a Chinese saying which carries the meaning that "It is easier to reshape a mountain or a river than a person's character."

It is not easy to change. Thus, having high expectation on changing the spouse character will cause disappointment and unpleasantness.

It would be less painful to change ourselves and lower our expectations..

sunitahooda
February 28th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Karam Vir tanne te saari zindagi ka nichod kadh diya....samjhan aale te samjhge honge ar jo na samjhe unka te Ram rukhalaa se

pragati
February 28th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Very True....I agreed

NO OVERPOWERING !!

Many relationships fail because one party tries to overpower another, or demands too much. People in love tend to think that love will conquer all and their spouses will change the bad habits after marriage. Actually, this is not the case. There is a Chinese saying which carries the meaning that "It is easier to reshape a mountain or a river than a person's character."

It is not easy to change. Thus, having high expectation on changing the spouse character will cause disappointment and unpleasantness.

It would be less painful to change ourselves and lower our expectations..

roopak
February 28th, 2006, 05:36 PM
well to me its not chaging the way of thinking of your spouse or urself..today is the time to have certain compromise....so mutuality of interest should be preferred and there should be an effort from both sides. kyonki, if its only you who is changing according to the situation ..time will come when you will not be able to face yourself..so according to me its like negotiation where ultimate result is satisfaction of both, so if people are smart enough and really want to move forward they wil definaltely come up with a solution favoring both and i think thtz wht happens these days.

HUM HI HUM HAI TO KYA HUM HAI..........TUM HI TUM HO TO KYA TUM HO!!!!

i hope im able to convey myself !

Regards,

Roopak

downtoearth
February 28th, 2006, 06:59 PM
if everything is different doesn't mean that everything has changed............

karams
February 28th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Dear All,
Its nice to have the feedback on the write ups....
But what guys ...NO feed back on Part 2 and 3 of the "Relationship series".. do send in ur opinion regarding them...
Cheers!!