PDA

View Full Version : Hello (I am new to this esteemed group)

sudhirgautam
March 1st, 2006, 10:44 AM
Hello friends. I am Sudhir Gautam. I belonged to Village-Sasroli, District-Jhajjar, Haryana. Now i settled to Delhi. I am very glad to know and after seeing this site. I love my land very much so obviously i have a lot of love and respect to my brothers and sisters. I say RAM RAM to all of members.

Thank You and regards.

(Sudhir Kumar Gautam)

jagmohan
March 1st, 2006, 11:18 AM
Dear Sudhir,

Welcome...

Please go through the earlier posts and try and get a hang of the discussions that take place here. Don't forget to go through the Humor Section too..

All the very best...

Js Malik

sjakhars
March 1st, 2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome Sudhir bhai to the online home for Jats.
Have nice time here.

downtoearth
March 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
Hello friends. I am Sudhir Gautam. I belonged to Village-Sasroli, District-Jhajjar, Haryana. Now i settled to Delhi. I am very glad to know and after seeing this site. I love my land very much so obviously i have a lot of love and respect to my brothers and sisters. I say RAM RAM to all of members.

Thank You and regards.

(Sudhir Kumar Gautam)aaja bhai sudheerey.... yu tanney apney signature mein manas russa kyu rakhya sey ? bhai arey,,, russna mana sey,,, arey aap bhi haans aur hum sab neu bhi hansaaa,,,, aan dey koi nd sey post......aur apni ek fottu bhi la ley....

deepshi
March 1st, 2006, 03:21 PM
aan rre..nu bata akk ya sakool ki pledge lette lette adhamm kyu reh gya.:mad:
V ALL INDIANS ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS:p
Arr koye naa aana jaana te laagya reh se- maada jee manna karey.... DELHI bi apnni e sai:D ;) :D
anyways...welcum..!:)
arr dikhey nu e GLAD rahiye.... che koye kimme keh bi dey;) :D
apnna ghar samajhiye!:D

Thank You and regards.

(Sudhir Kumar Gautam)

cooljat
March 1st, 2006, 03:44 PM
bhai Sudhir Welcome
but I'm holdin it till u unevil ur real identity
I mean GAUTAM r supposed to be Brahamin!!!
so first tell us r u a Jat or Brahamin!

If ur Brahmin...leave the site coz its only for JATS!!

no offense meant!

rock on
Jit

c.p.chhikara
March 1st, 2006, 03:47 PM
Bhai Sudhir,

Ram Ram,

Bhai Jite ne jo baat puchi hai pahle us bat ka jawab de dio, nahi te phir jatta ali baat ho jagi.

:) :) :)