PDA

View Full Version : Running engineering workshop at Noida

achalsingh
November 27th, 2003, 08:22 PM
I am a mechanical engineer running an engineering workshop at noida.Major works includes Toll booths and protection structures at DNDfly Noida,lot of railings fab. ,Chemical anchor fixing,Foundation bolts etc. I had got a experience of 8 yrs and can take any type of machining,fabrication and devlopment projects.Shortly purchasing a CNC milling for job works,dies and moulds works.Inconsistency in business.Fellow Members pl. help me with your suggestions,getting me work,association for projects etc.thanks, ACHAL SINGH

scsheorayan
November 28th, 2003, 04:47 PM
You do need to market your services which must be packed to address the needs of local industry. Look at large manufacturing plants in your area and develop network with Engineers and Managers. They will start by giving you small jobs and gradually you can establish yourself.

Marketing is most important for survival of any business. Plant and equipments are well and good but unless you can get those orders they are not doing you much good. Get cracking and sweat it out. Do not rely on any one else to build up your business. That is the first Principle of survival. Be prepared to do it yourself and then start growing and adding staff you can afford. If you have any particular question please feel free to email me.