PDA

View Full Version : lets get in action lets give it a shot

haritta
December 3rd, 2003, 07:11 PM
Dear Friends
I would like to start this time by saying thanks to my sister Mohini and brother-in-law Vir Dhaka for having given me the oppty. to come to this wonderful land of liberty. Also would like to say thanks to my sweet heart niece Bindu Malik for having me told about this site a year back and i just ignored it at that time. Then Vinod Kulhari came to visit me and again asked me to get on this site. I have enjoyed this site a lot and read great views and what i call excercise of mind. I would also like to appologise to Dharmpal Takhar for not realising he needed a ride to a party of jats well organised by Bindu and Rishi Malik in Houston. Sorry Dharmpal it was late at night that i asked Bindu about u and since she was running like chicken without head organising the party it slipped her mind that u had called and needed a ride. i promise you i will make up for this. It was a pleasure to meet many jats together after a long long time.
Ok thats enough as i said there is lot of talk going on so i am appealing to my fellow jats who are settled or studying or on fellowships or H1 working visas to join hands and help in real sense atleast TWO JATS WHO ARE NOT RELATED to come to this country. Now dont take relatives in literary sense (as all of us can find some relation or the other) by that i mean your real brother and sisters.
The two jats you can pick yourself and instead of telling them read this site and do this that show them the path and walk them thru the paper work involved. My fellow jats just remember the only place where there is no say is the VISA thats where you as an individual have to show your ability. And to my jat friend in USA please dont give me the excuse that you have no time i have been in this country for over 26years now and i know what happens here. If you want it there is plenty of time. Have a "HEART OF A JAT" and you will find plenty of time.
Now some of you will be thinking what i mean by saying heart of a jat. Just a reminder to some of you who do know what i mean. When i was a child during our holidays my dad always took us to our village. My uncle was always attending weddings and there were times he would go to few villages just to meet people. I travelled with him on foot for miles and covered a good number of villages and everywhere we went a JAT not knowing would immediately bring a KHAT make us sit and bring a big glass of milk. Now that was love and affection and respect for a fellow jat to look after him only for few hours we spent. To me this has been so touching that i still value it more then anything else as that was "HEART OF A JAT". My fellow jat friends i have seen it all. I have been to parties of Bollywood, sat with governor's. senator's' congressmen and president elect candidates in USA. Some of them have even been to my house when i was in Texas. Let me tell you nothing to beat the "HEART OF A JAT". So my fellow jat friends in usa lets show and bring that back again by helping two jats each of us we are defintely over 1000 in usa and even if 100 of us get serious and in action we can have 200 come every year and gain the knowledge what this world is all about and make a difference in our community. We are hard working people just need to focus our energies in right direction.
I am on this site hardly now for about little over three months. During this time i have talked to quite a bit of you via emails, phone calls and have also two families visit me. I will do my part of helping two jats by taking them thru the process. I appeal to others to follow and join the bandwagon. I am thrilled to see the youngsters in the right spirit keep it up fellows job well done. There are few names i am mentioning to join hands in this endevour .
NJ/NY area: Ram S. Arya & Santosh, Kulbhusan & Poonam Phogat, Shree Om & Madhu, Virendar S. Teothia, Nitin and Monica Dhaiya and Brij & Indu and the whole gang come on Ram Sawrup get in action i know u are doing a lot in India but this will go much further.
Michigan- Jaglan family and Pradeep & Jaya
Chicago- Krishan kumar, Mathur famliy come on people looks like u all have gone to sleep.
Indianapolis- ASSindhu
Penn. Surrendar Pal Singh & Bala get all of them charged up again. we can do it.
Florida- Vinod Kulhari and family, Samunder & Sheela Singh
Texas- Houston area Rishi & Bindu Malik, Harsh Kumar ( I know u talk all the time see if you can take this challenge) D. S. Ahlawat , Ram Arya and Ram & Asha Hooda
San Antonio - Yashpal Singh
Austin- Rana Sahib
Dallas- R. N. Singh & Shakuntla, Sunil & Promila Suhag, Sunita Rajora and Dharmendar Dhillon
California-Anuj & Savita Chaudhry, Ajmer Dhaiya and Chiller family
Georgia- Ravi Malik, Neha and Prashant Sogarwal and ofcourse my self
there are many many more i would be slowly contacting u all again and the rest to get back in action my friends. Sorry if i have missed a lot of you its an appeal to all of u to see and get in some action and lets see where it takes us. Unless we give it a sincere try we will not know.
All my jat fellows in usa please bring back the motto of "HEART OF A JAT" Thanks for all of you take time and read this. No more posts after this till i have achieved my goal of helping two Jats. Once i have done that i shall let you all know till then all the best keep up the good work. Sorry for speelings i don't know english after all i am a Jat( Just take it as a joke).

Baljit

ajaynehra
December 3rd, 2003, 08:07 PM
Respected Baljit ji

You have conveyed your JAT emotions and feelings very trenchantly. I read your post 2-3 times in one go, every word was carrying lots of weight. Yes, I do agree with you that we all Jats across the globe should stand united and it is only possible by helping each other wherever and whenever required. I do remember you called me on phone and it was my pleasure speaking to you that day. Please give me your phone number also. We will meet when you will be coming to India in Jan 2004. but I may fly to US on 10th Jan 2004. So, please make it sure to give me ring if you come to India before 10th Jan 2004.

Rest on meeting , I will update you on my plan further.

Best Regards

AJAY NEHRA

sindhu
December 3rd, 2003, 11:59 PM
Respected Baljit singh Ji

This is the right innitative and actually it is needed.
We all should share the responsibility and make it a successful story.

Thanks for counting me in. I will be glad to take any responsibility assigned to me

A S Sindhu

kkporia
December 4th, 2003, 03:59 AM
This is really great!! Thank you for sending such a great message to all. and Thats always true if we want to do something, we can have time for it. I am already helping 5 Jat guys to settle in Australia and thats just start. We should dream to help our people, finally we need our satisfaction also and just earning money will not satisfy us on the last day. Think, finally your internal satisfaction is going to help you. Lets don't think what they have given us, instead think what we have given them.

Best Regards,
Krishan

dahbal
December 4th, 2003, 03:03 PM
It'll be really helpful for our jat community if everyone of us take some responsibilty and do some action which is in favour of our jat community.

I hope that we'll reach on that target soon.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

virenderk
December 4th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Respected Baljit ji,
Very nice you initiated this topic. There are some unsung JAT people also who really help JATS like me. One person ( name NOT to be disclosed ) helped\guide me alot in getting me BREAK in IT line ( HCL Gurgaon ) and at that time when I needed it most.

I promise that thro' out my life I will really help our JAT fellows in getting break, if possible.

dahbal
December 7th, 2003, 12:59 PM
Respected Baljit bhaishaab ji,

I am really very happy after talking with you yesterday night.Thanks a lot for calling me and your great efforts towards this community.People like you are only a few in this world.I am very impressed with you & your efforts. This community need the people like you who wants to do help heartly.

I will surely do my duty for this community as soon as I'll be in that position.Also I have tried to do what can I do?

Till yet I have covered a journey from a small village(At that time there was no road,no school and no electricity) to a position of software engineer.Rest journey may be a little tough but will give me a lots of real experiences and enjoy.

I need you people's the right direction or guidence for playing a great role for my parents & family,me,our communities and our country.

I don't wanna tell here my aim of life which will give me these above all.

We should learn from Kalpana Chawla's quotes

/************************/
1. "Live as if you know the universe is watching you."

2." Do something because you really want to do it.If you're doing it just for the goal,and don't enjoy the path, then I think you are cheating yourself."

3. "The path from dreams to success does exist.May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it,and the perseverance to follow it.Wishing you a great journey."

-Kalpana said in a mail from coulumbia to
students of her former school.

4. "Follow your dream"

5. "The whole universe is my native land."

/**********************/

"Sky is not the limit.Something is beyond the that also"

Thanks everybody for help and right suggestion.I hope everybody will help me in giving me right direction in future also.

Thanks & Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

sandeepbalyan
December 8th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Hi sir ,

"HEART OF A JAT" this line speaks much enough... it was an emotional touch reading u r
message .as i read word "village" the same moment i was in my childhood... remebering
that we too (my younger bhai) were use to go village in every summer vacation.
i think because of this only i know well life and "HEART OF A JAT". I know how they work
i know how they help , i know how they give every thing they have for anyone even not knowing him.

"JAT not knowing would immediately bring a KHAT make us sit and bring a big glass of milk.
Now that was love and affection and respect for a fellow jat to look after him only for few hours we spent. "

I think even after reaching to the top of our carrier and giving a thought with " HEART OF A JAT" for 10 minutes , we
will never be on wrong way in life .Helping a jat is like helping someone who only think for 'good of all'.

I want to tell u all one instance

"My wife Dr malik invited her friend to our house (Iam living in Middle East).she was thinking that other family is also from
North India and from Harayana it is good to meet.Her friend came and just started talks as we all do when meeting some one
outside India "waha kitna accha hai (India main) yaha kisi pe time nahi hota 'Busy like hell" kind of things.
In between crop up topic on harayana ... and than on Jats , her friend said u know some people in
near by delhi area are very 'AKKHAD type ' ... U should not talk to them , my wife aked y ? she said
they do not hear any one ,sab ko pareshan karte hai.. and blah blah blah ... for jats.... ..... now temper of cool jat Doctor was rising
high and high ... moment it blasted , my wife said ... Hey u madam ... for u r kind information we are also
jat .. did u find any thing u said in us ..she said no .... then did u saw some one doing this
in delhi ..she said no ... than my wife asked y u r saying this for jats then .. she said this is what i
heard when i was living in India...my wife said please dont .. say this kind of things without knowing abt
truth. .. and all landed very cool :) "

i wrote this because this was a height of timid thinking of people about jats even in "country outside India" .Means
if jats are soft hearted ... people can say anything.

Coming to last of this message ..

"WE HAVE TO HELP JATS NO I THINK THIS IS NOT HELP THIS IS OUR DUTY

FOR OUR COMMUNITY THAT IS FOR JATS JATS AND ONLY JATS "

Sir Iam impressed by .. u r way of "HEART OF A JAT".. Yes i do like even u r note transparisy in helping with keeping in
mind no realtions

"TWO JATS WHO ARE NOT RELATED "

.... I will try my best to do things i can do .... I tried before also and got one of my friend here , but he was not jat ..
now will try only for JATS ...

"PAYING U R DUTY TO ONE JAT WILL HELP A WHOLE JAT FAMILY FROM A VILLAGE TO CITY TO ABROAD--
that will be start road of success of jats journey of BRIGHT FUTURE and Prosperity "

Best Regards

sandeep Balyan

rajendersingh
December 9th, 2003, 11:37 AM
dear baljit singh ji namaskar,
thanks for the initiative.i know it will help the community in a long way.it is the need of hour that we learn to support our ppl.
it reminds me of that very common story... now it has become a history, which is now known to all jats.
if sir seth chhaju ram would not have met the young chhotu ram at gaziabad railway station, i wonder if our community could see the sir chhotu ram. sir chhotu ram was right when he said that at the desmise of sir chhaju ram has lost his father.

we all know many such great ppl can be there among us ,it is the timely help which need to be extended to them.

dahbal
December 9th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Hi Everybody,

We should think in the way " What we can do for this community,not what this community can do for us?"

-Balraj

ranjitjat
December 9th, 2003, 12:40 PM
Dear BALJIT
Thank you for noble thoughts & ACTION PLAN.
After writing for long on this site. I learned that right action plan is a right way for progress.

My wife Raj & me camping in Delhi/Gurgaun area.
We have already have meeting with Rajender singh and other friends.
We will be happy to meet all our local friends before and after the get together.
The day of action D DAY is on 21 of dec 2003.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR HELP, CO-OPERATION AND SUPPORT.

WITH WARM REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU.
DHARMPAL

dahbal
December 9th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Dear Uncleji,

Thanks for nice message from you.
Can you tell me where I can meet you and what is your address in Gurgaon or Delhi?

I am doing job in Delhi so I can easily meet you if I have the address with time at which you can available there.

Also tell me about your ACTION PLAN.

Please send me mail at dahbal@hotmail.com.

With Best Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

Dharmpal Singh Dudee (Dec 09, 2003 02:10 a.m.):
Dear BALJIT
Thank you for noble thoughts & ACTION PLAN.
After writing for long on this site. I learned that right action plan is a right way for progress.

My wife Raj & me camping in Delhi/Gurgaun area.
We have already have meeting with Rajender singh and other friends.
We will be happy to meet all our local friends before and after the get together.
The day of action D DAY is on 21 of dec 2003.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR HELP, CO-OPERATION AND SUPPORT.

WITH WARM REGARDS TO ALL OF YOU.
DHARMPAL

neha_grewal
December 9th, 2003, 08:45 PM

raj2rif
December 9th, 2003, 10:58 PM
Dear Baljit Bhaisahab,
Thanks for this post. As discussed, we will do our best to make this dream come true. Any one needing any help from me please contact me. My email and phone # is on this site.
With regards to all.
Sincerely

kpsingh402
December 10th, 2003, 01:26 PM
respected baljit singh

i have visualised in my life jats with beautiful mind and i have noted it on this site. thanks a lot for the feelings. carry on.
with compliments and best wishes.