PDA

View Full Version : shouldnt rezervation b based on financial status

vikaskundu
March 10th, 2006, 01:12 AM
friends as i know of it this all rezervation sys was started for upliftment of the poor.. now what i dont understand is how our country claims to b secular when it is dishing out perks on the basis of cast...shouldnt this reservation( if it has to b) based on the financial status of the candidate

As things stand today nearly 50% seats are for other casts and god forbid the paid seats, very discouraging for students and when a student manages to get hold of a degree( must mention the cast politics goin on in colleges, even internals are based on that) now there is a new talk goin around reservation in pvt field..(keep in mind u can always have a sweet dream of govt job but will not get it..evryone knows) so ultimately what the govt is doing is punishing a specific caste for being affluent in past.. what will it lead to(more reservation)??????

atleat it should b based on financial status so some of the real neady cud get help..
what do u say?????

devdahiya
March 10th, 2006, 01:15 AM
If they have to then yes they should be financial status bsed.........but I feel they must go in totality.It is a mockery and nothing else.

downtoearth
March 10th, 2006, 02:17 AM
haan bhai vikaasey,,,,,reservation system is absured.....rezervation should b based on financial status ...benefit should go to the real needy people...people residing in underdeveloped area should get benefit not those who can afford posh bunglows..... maya waati ney key jarurat sey reservation ki ???

sukhda
March 10th, 2006, 02:29 AM
101% true......no doubt educational and economic basis shd be the criteria for reservation.....u know where the tragedy lies.......ki pata sabko hai ki kya hona chaiye and still things r same.....:confused: As i always say....will reaffirm again.....we need some STRONG MEASURES WITH STRONG SOULS to make things better!!!!

haan bhai vikaasey,,,,,reservation system is absured.....rezervation should b based on financial status ...benefit should go to the real needy people...people residing in underdeveloped area should get benefit not those who can afford posh bunglows..... maya waati ney key jarurat sey reservation ki ???

dalssunil
March 10th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Bhaiyo ,
jo keshu keh hai vo kati theek sai
areh kuch chamrde hesi se jin keh pessan ka koi od nahi ar fhair bhi reservation leye baithe hai.
yo sara finacial base peh hona cheye

vikasgulia222
March 10th, 2006, 10:02 AM
There should be no reservation at all. Let the deserving people get the best doesn't matter he is needy or financially sound.

vikaskundu
March 10th, 2006, 10:13 AM
there should b no reservation but that wud b the ideal situation, and wud require drastic changes but a gardual change from caste sys to financial may b achieveable.... is there any way plz elderly peolpe suggest

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Vikas i agree with you...but to an extent, because most of the time the best candidates are who are rich as they have all expensive study material easily available and affordable which poor are deprived of and hence the performance get effected and furthermore, poor are deprived of the good jobs also ....so i say that there is no harm in keeping financial status in mind for reservation:)

There should be no reservation at all. Let the deserving people get the best doesn't matter he is needy or financially sound.

dahiyarules
March 10th, 2006, 12:55 PM
There should be no reservation period. If you are soeager to help poor people financially, do it at your own cost. do not force the cost on the entire society. Buy them books. Buy them clothes. Take them to Disney. I dont give a crap.

vikaskundu
March 10th, 2006, 02:21 PM
does anyone here knows how other countries deal with their backward people.. as for the black in usa .. i dont think other countries than our follow such a derogatory policy

it is like saying i wil rather let my ship drown rather than getting real sailors aboard..
i have seen these sc( special caste) people being reimbursed whole of their college fees.. jiski vo sirf daru & sulfe pite hain
these guys fail horribly in exams and get scholarships....
heeeeeelllllllloooooo were r we living

cant we challenge this in court!!! plz sum legal people tell

sukhda
March 10th, 2006, 02:59 PM
You know Vikas how long it took to implement reservation policy prevailing today......12 long yrs.....it was after janta govt rule that a committee was set up for laying down the guidelines for reservation and upliftment of backward ppl......n it was implemented in the yr 1990.....kaun bhoola hoga MANDAL COMMISSION KO......who can forget RAJIV GOSWAMI who publicly set himself on fire......though issue was politicised almost to an extent of causing rage and uneasiness in the general strata......everything was being done to extract maximum votes out of socially and economically backward ppl......
And now u expect it to be removed in one go........kaise possible hai bhai?? You know that after implementation of the guidelines, courts were full of petitions against this nerve breaking policy......but system have hell lot of loopholes.....same goes for the laws of the country.....WHICH CANNOT BE DONE DIRECTLY CAN BE DONE INDIRECTLY......so not a big deal!!!
one more thing i wud like to add here......the fruits of this policy are being reaped by the creamy layer of the so called backward classes......real needy are still at bay.......:confused:
Problem lies with the IMPLEMENTATION process and the malafide intentions of our great leaders.......they r much more concerned bout their 'KURSI' rather than real upliftment of ppl wailing at grass root level.
STRONG MEASURES, HONEST & SELF-LESS RATHER THAN SELFISH HEARTS AND BRAVE SOULS......NEED OF AN HOUR!!!!

REGARDS
Sukhda

does anyone here knows how other countries deal with their backward people.. as for the black in usa .. i dont think other countries than our follow such a derogatory policy

it is like saying i wil rather let my ship drown rather than getting real sailors aboard..
i have seen these sc( special caste) people being reimbursed whole of their college fees.. jiski vo sirf daru & sulfe pite hain
these guys fail horribly in exams and get scholarships....
heeeeeelllllllloooooo were r we living

cant we challenge this in court!!! plz sum legal people tell

vikasgulia222
March 10th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Sunita Ji.. why reservation at the time of getting a job..? Dont you think the canddates appointed by the reservation quota are not much efficient and it effects the output at every level. I am agree with you that the poor people are not able to afford expensive study material but the solution for this is to help poor people financially by providing them study material and basic aminities at root level as mr. sumit dahiya mentioned in his post and not by giving them an edge over a much efficient person at the time of appointment.

I can tell you about one recent appointment at University of Delhi made under reservation quota in which a candidate who completed his M.Sc. in 4 years with exactly 50% marks was appointed as permament lecturer immediately after his postgraduation. Though that fellow has cleared UGC-NET exam somehow but there again is reservation for them. I know that fellow personally and he doesnt deserve a teaching assignment at all. There are so many examples of such appointments. So you can just make out how it will effect the students whom he will teach.

Vikas i agree with you...but to an extent, because most of the time the best candidates are who are rich as they have all expensive study material easily available and affordable which poor are deprived of and hence the performance get effected and furthermore, poor are deprived of the good jobs also ....so i say that there is no harm in keeping financial status in mind for reservation:)

abhishekphogat
March 10th, 2006, 03:44 PM

Reservation means u have reserved the place, just like life is a bus some of them have already reserved the place and rest have to struggle.
I am not against of reservation, but i am against Reservation in collage Enterance exams and jobs. I will suggest Reservation only for Education, Provide Financial Support and other needed things and then if ur good enough to get a job get it. Coz of Reservation many good candidates whor are more qualified and well deserve the place but there is a devil called reservation, Now there is not a competation against the other candidate but also against this Reservation.
I am totally against for Reservation in jobs, it is on races based or Gender. any way both man and woman have same mind and ability to answer. then whay there is a quota for even Woman or just say some of casts.
If there is a man who don't have food to eat, give him some work to earn and buy his food by own, but never give him food, Now he will never work as he has Reserved his food why do i work.
The same case is in our Reservation system. people who have Reservation don't try to work hard, coz they know job is waiting for them. Many of my classmates who had Reservation in jobs had the worst result in my class, but get job as they finished there BE in 6 years.
Now where India is going with these kind of engineers who done there BE in 6 years and got a Govt. job to earn good money by hook and crook.
So gays there is no point in discussion as this is our system and it is not gonna change. So be happy and Produly say " I Proud to be a Reserved Indian".

crsnadar
March 10th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Aisa lagta hai kuchh dino ke baad ye General, SC, ST, OBC sab khatam ho jaayega aur ek naya funda aayega.

Based on population.
(lik if out of Total Indian population 1% r JAT, 2% r Rajputs, 3% Pundits, 2% Chamars, 4% Baniyas, 3% Jains, 2% Pathans, 1% Sekh, 2% Julahe, 1% Catholic, 2% Methodist, 1% Khatri, 1% Punjabis etc.)

Then the Reservation will be
1% JAT
2% Rajputs
2% Yadavs
3% Pundits
2% Chamars
4% Baniyas
3% Jains
2% Pathans
1% Sekh
2% Julahe
1% Catholic
2% Methodist
1% Khatri
1% Punjabis
1% Marathi
........and so on...........Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .......

Ha ek cheej aur JATon ka reservation cancel karke en Rajputon ko 1% Jyada reservation de do bhai.
bahut halla macha rahein he ye rajsthan aur UP me JATon ke reservation par.
HaHaHaHa......

But in fact there is no need of Reservation.
Give some financial help(like examption from fee) to the reserved casts.
But no need to reserve seats.

vikaskundu
March 10th, 2006, 04:54 PM
as told by dear friend sukhda dhanda it becomes quite clear that rezervation ka lath koni patte
then i think it will eventually lead to a brain drain; and who is to blame do u really expect someone to work in this bull **** enviroment nd ek den ye desh hindustan ki bajaye scstan ban jayega
thats why more and more jats are immigrating and acc to me they deserve no blame only two options for them either struggle with these special policy for their entire life or go abroad where they might b rewarded for their wrk

ultimatetly only sc and political well connected (who r incompetent to wrk abroad) will b in scstan

sunitahooda
March 10th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Abhishek here we are discussing the reservation on FINANCIAL grounds not on caste or creed and ABILITY must be proven for the specified job.Also whatever implies on boys....same applies on girls too.

Reservation means u have reserved the place, just like life is a bus some of them have already reserved the place and rest have to struggle.
I am not against of reservation, but i am against Reservation in collage Enterance exams and jobs. I will suggest Reservation only for Education, Provide Financial Support and other needed things and then if ur good enough to get a job get it. Coz of Reservation many good candidates whor are more qualified and well deserve the place but there is a devil called reservation, Now there is not a competation against the other candidate but also against this Reservation.
I am totally against for Reservation in jobs, it is on races based or Gender. any way both man and woman have same mind and ability to answer. then whay there is a quota for even Woman or just say some of casts.
If there is a man who don't have food to eat, give him some work to earn and buy his food by own, but never give him food, Now he will never work as he has Reserved his food why do i work.
The same case is in our Reservation system. people who have Reservation don't try to work hard, coz they know job is waiting for them. Many of my classmates who had Reservation in jobs had the worst result in my class, but get job as they finished there BE in 6 years.
Now where India is going with these kind of engineers who done there BE in 6 years and got a Govt. job to earn good money by hook and crook.
So gays there is no point in discussion as this is our system and it is not gonna change. So be happy and Produly say " I Proud to be a Reserved Indian".

dalssunil
March 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
reservation honi cheye lekin financial grounds per, reservation shuru issi leye ki gai thi ki jo finacial tor pe kam jor log hai un neh keme sara mil ja. ar us time pe yeh SC BC fayada tha ge. Ar resevation kewal 10 Saal khater lagu kari thi per fair kisse neh band na kari kyo ke vo ek bhut bada vote bank hai, gaama meh kuch balak etne honhaar ho hen , per un dhoreh fees , kitaaban ke pessi na hoti to bhai they end up with farming n stuff but its no more that prosperous kyoki kisse dhoreh etni darti na rehri ak vo apna gujara moj teh chala le ar anpne balakan neh ache school meh pada le.bhut kaam log hese jin dore dahang ki jameen hai.
to bhaiyo aise logon ki madad keran khatir resevation honi chaheye.

gaganjat
March 14th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Aaj ke time mai gareeb 'achoot' hai chai wo Jat ho ya pandat, ar ameer 'pandat' sai chai vo SC ho.

Reservation sirf gareeb ki honi chayiea.