PDA

View Full Version : Activities for Jats from delhi

bargoti10
December 6th, 2003, 02:00 PM
I intend to work for the welfare of jats from delhi.
I am settled in B-162,suraj mal vihar Delhi-110092
(infront of Maharaja suraj Mal samadhi). possesing one surplus floor with all infrastructure fascilities to carry out any welfare activities for my community people.
Suggestions/proposals are invited for giving the shape to my dream.
With Best wishes
sushil
e-mail: bargoti10@rediffmail.com

scsheorayan
December 6th, 2003, 04:18 PM
That is in deed a great opportunity. What could be better than the gift of knowledge. Teach children who can not afford tuition. Also maintain contact with greater community and Delhi is so central and convenient for NRIs also.

bargoti10
December 6th, 2003, 05:28 PM
Respected shyoran sahab!
can I contact you personally. Your replies are very fast & impressive. I want to know more about you.
Best regards

Sushil kumar

ndeshwal
December 6th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Dear Sushil Kumar
We have to see first the problem areas. Firstly this is very true that we have till now contact with one or other village of ours and if we see there, we will find if some one is extraordinary brilliant only he/she comes out of village, otherwise everyone has aim to join police as constable or fauj as a soldier, they max. think to do BA. But you know that in today’s time BA is not sufficient moreover our community people don’t have wide vision of life as how the world has progressed today. I always read almost all the posts of members and found them to be very happy that jats have progressed but those jats who have come out are those mostly whose parents were some how settled in cities, you will find very few jat boys or girls directly come out from village and now have contact in jatland.com. I am the only army officer from my village, the village whose population is about to cross 18,000. Whenever I visit my village at least once in a year, and you will not believe almost all youths try to contact me for getting job as soldier into army and they only have physicals and matric as their qualification, the days have gone when Indian army was looking mainly for physical standards but now we look for knowledge also along with physicals and so our community is lacking in that field also. I found from Jatland .com that jats are very proud to be out of their country India and settled abroad there is nothing wrong in that but if after settling out of the country people think that jat community is progressing than they are sailing with wrong believes, jat community is facing very bad time in Indian villages. Primary means of earning of our community is agriculture since ages and if some one is not aware then I must tell you that people now doesn’t have enough land for their livelihood as land is distributed with generations, what ever is possible I take care for jat boys in army and since I am not in that higher rank to recruit boys in army but I guide them as how to get into army at least, how to prepare for that. I also advice the parents of children’s to try to send their children’s to good model or public schools not to the government schools, as dear i alone cannot change the system, I meet some school teachers of govt schools of Haryana and Rajasthan and found they themselves are useless to teach, they are only concerned of their posting and pass time, I some time feels that in India there is cancer in our complete system and it is very difficult to cure that. So dear if you want my help in any way I will be with you although I am in service but I am always ready to devote time for our community from grass root level. I know after starting reply to you I was deviated from the actual topic but it is also necessary so I continued, I am sorry for that.
All the best

bargoti10
December 7th, 2003, 07:12 AM
respected Sh. deshwal Sahab
Thanks for your detailed Reply!
My Brother-in-law is comdt. in coast guard & my uncle was Wing Comdr. in Indian air force.I have observed the village mentality very closely that some body should lift & put them in a officer chair . That time has gone when the people were managing to get the job. Now a days it is more difficult to maintain the job. Hence one should have knowledge,skill,competency etc. which is impossible without guidance & knowledge. Our people donot want to understand the basic fact.Its is therefore we people should come forward to guide & eqyip them with proper skill.
I intend to guide people but have own limitation. Pl. do write your const. ideas.
regards
sushil

bargoti10
December 7th, 2003, 07:13 AM
respected Sh. deshwal Sahab
Thanks for your detailed Reply!
My Brother-in-law is comdt. in coast guard & my uncle was Wing Comdr. in Indian air force.I have observed the village mentality very closely that some body should lift & put them in a officer chair . That time has gone when the people were managing to get the job. Now a days it is more difficult to maintain the job. Hence one should have knowledge,skill,competency etc. which is impossible without guidance & knowledge. Our people donot want to understand the basic fact.Its is therefore we people should come forward to guide & equip them with proper skill.
I intend to guide people but have own limitation. Pl. do write your const. ideas.
regards
sushil

scsheorayan
December 7th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Dear Sushil,

Thanks for kind words. You are most welcome to contact me by email on scsheorayan@yahoo.com or meet me personally as and when opportunity arises. I am just an ordinary Jat who spent most of his life working for a wage but is still free at heart. After 50 individual becomes more of a public property and need to look beyond one's own family otherwise it is too late to be of any use to community. If we did not contribute our share for the welfare of community we have not really lived a meaningful life. Ofcourse not every one contributes to this philosophy but each one is entitled to his opinion and free to choose the life he wants to lead. By the time we reach this age if we did not realise the value of self actualisation probably will never know what true happiness is.

dabas
December 7th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Capt. Deshwal
You have written a good practical truth.
At present u are in the US I suppose?