March 14th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Rang udaye Pichkari rang se rang jaye duniya sari holi ke rang

aapke jeevan ko rang de ye shubhkaamna hai hamari

HAPPY HOLI

c.p.chhikara
March 14th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Bhai Rathi,

Ram Ram,

Holi ke rang te bhe diya par rang aur bhi kharid le dakeeeeee.

HAPPY HOLI

downtoearth
March 14th, 2006, 04:24 PM
HAPPY HOLI to all of JATLAND membersraathi bhai ji,,,,,same to u

sunitahooda
March 14th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Rathee Sahab apko Holi ki Hardik Shubhkamnayein!!!!

HAPPY HOLI to all of JATLAND members

devdahiya
March 14th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Happy holi to all jats......May we all enjoy and progress till sky does not remain a limit. Best wishes to all!

ajayverma1973
March 14th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Wish you all jatlanders a very happy and colourful holi

Ajay Verma

sumitpawar
March 14th, 2006, 10:18 PM
hey a very happy holi to all have a colourful holi:):D:o:(;):p:cool:

me_rathee
March 16th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Thankyou Chhikara ji, Downtoearth ji, Sunita ji, Dev Dahiya ji, Ajay Verma ji, Sumit Pawar ji............thank you to all and same to you and your family.

Mere is thread mein Sunita ji ne apna mesaage diya issse to achha aur kya ho sakta hai. Sunita ji hamesha kuch naa kuch naya karke Jatland kee sabse active member ban chuki hai.........unka mere thread par msg aana mere liye bahut hi proudy hai........

SPECIALLY THANKS TO SUNITA HOODA JI

sunitahooda
March 17th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Rathee....Ram Ram....i really thank you for your kind words and i'm really surprised to see your comment here about others and a special thank you note for me and you made me feel special and in my own words....out of the crowd.

Infact when i had joined jatland ,i was not aware that i'll land here in this way. So far my activity is concerned i would just say....Everything depends on....HOW HARD YOU TRY FOR IT.... but truly i didn't have anything in my mind and the feelings just come to my mind and sparks like a THUNDERBOLT through CLOUDS and its my realself and these are my genuine feelings for my JAT COMMUNITY....hence keeps pouring....cant stop!:)

Thankyou Chhikara ji, Downtoearth ji, Sunita ji, Dev Dahiya ji, Ajay Verma ji, Sumit Pawar ji............thank you to all and same to you and your family.

Mere is thread mein Sunita ji ne apna mesaage diya issse to achha aur kya ho sakta hai. Sunita ji hamesha kuch naa kuch naya karke Jatland kee sabse active member ban chuki hai.........unka mere thread par msg aana mere liye bahut hi proudy hai........

SPECIALLY THANKS TO SUNITA HOODA JI

jatofbhiwani
March 17th, 2006, 03:28 PM
HAPPY HOLI TO RATHEEJI, CHIKKARAJI(MY MOTHER IS A CHIKKARA) DOWNEARTHJI, DEV DAHIYAJI (THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WISHES FOR OUR COMMUNITY) AJAY VERMAJI, SUMIT PAWARJI. AND SUNITA HOODAJI
AND ALL OUR MEMBERS AT JATLAND OUR LAND ON INTERNET WHERE ONE CAN GO FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD IN FRACTION OF A SECOND

Dr Praveen